30.james

Maxine pov

I heard the doorbell ring. So,I put the blanket over my head. It rang again.I put my pillow over my head.the ringing stop.finally! Then it rang again.

PAPA!ANSWER THE DAMN DOOR!SO THE FUCKING RINGING WILL STOP!then I heard footsteps close to my door.

Maxine, stop yelling and cussing. Say papa while looking sleepy.

When the fucking ringing stop.then he left my room.i went back to sleep.

~3 hrs later~

I woke up and walked to kitchen.I open the fridge and grabbed the cereal bag.i climbed on the counter and grabbed a bowl.

Maxine! Say camila.

What?

Get down before shawn sees you on the counter.say camila.

I will.

How about now?say papa.

I will when I get my bowl.

Maxine. Say papa.then I grabbed my bowl. I jumped down and went the table.

Maxine,what did I tell you about jumping from high places. Say papa.

No,you sayed not to jump from the roof or the tree. Then I fixed my cereal.

Um..well add counter to that list. Say papa.I rolled my eyes.

Maxine,my nephew is staying for a week.so,please be nice.say camila.

You have siblings?

Well,I have one sister, Sophia. Say camila.

When you finish eating go to room.say papa.

Why?

You yelled,cussed,and climbed on the counters. Say papa.then they left the kitchen and slowly ate my cereal.I walked to my room and papa followed me.he lay me across his lap.

75 each thing you did times the number of articles of bottoms you have on.say papa.75x2...=.....150.

~75 later~

He pulled up my shorts.

~75 later~

He pulled down my underwear. I cover my bum with my hands.

No,it is only 150.

No,75x3=225.then 225x2=450.say papa.

But,it will hurt.

That kinda the point,maxine. Say papa.

~200 later~

He pulled up my underwear and shorts.

Corner in the living room.say papa.I slowly walked to living room.

Papa,cuddle.

Nice try.corner. say papa.he sat on the couch and place his laptop on his lap.I sat in corner.

~10 mins later~

Time up.say papa.

Now,can I have my cuddle?

Yeah.say papa.I sat in his lap and hugged me and wrapped his arms around me.then doorbell rang.oh man! Really!?! Then papa unwrapped his arm from me.

No.then I hugged him tighter. He chuckled.

Maxine, I have to answer it.say papa.

Let camila answer it.