28.miss you

Maxine pov

Aaliyah parked in the parking lot.I got my bag and we started walking to a apartment building. Her apartment was on the second floor.

The guest room is to your left and my room is on the right.say aaliyah. I didn't respond.

Um.okay.um you can watch tv with me if you like. Say aaliyah. I didn't respond and walked to the guest room. I sat on the bed and look around the room.I saw a tv.yes!spongebob marathon here I come!I turn on the tv and found Nickelodeon channel.

Aaliyah pov

Maxine walked to the guest room. I called shawn.

S:what did maxine do?
A:nothing.
S:um.okay so why you called?
A:she not speak to me.no more.what did I do?
S:I don't know.
Camila:* in background* shawn,you are a idiot. She misses you.
S:aaliyah, do you still have your Skype account?
A:yeah.
S:let maxine Skype me before she goes to bed.
A:alright.now I have to go find my laptop.
S:good luck!see ya.then he hanged up.I watched tv and order a pizza for dinner.I walked to the guest room.I saw maxine wrap in the blanket staring at the tv playing a cartoon.

Diamond, time you to take your bath.then she started looking through her bag.I heard a knock on the door.the pizza is here! I walk to the door.i opened.

$7.99.say the pizza girl.then I give the money to her and grab the pizza boxes. I close the door.I place it on the table.I grabbed two plates and cups.I filled the cups with water.I saw maxine walk out the bathroom in her PJs.

Right on time. Dinner is served.

Maxine pov

I walk to the kitchen and sat down. aaliyah place a slice of pizza on my plate.I am not hungry. I pushed the plate away. Aaliyah was eating when she notice that I wasn't. She sighed.

Please eat. Say aaliyah while pushing the plate towards me.I push the plate away from me.

Diamond, you get Skype shawn if you eat.say aaliyah. Deal!then I ate my pizza happily while aaliyah got laptop and went to the living room. I follow her to the living room. I sat next to her.the call was dialing. Camila answer.

Hey. Say camila.

Where is papa?

In the bathroom. Say camila. Then I went to guest room.i turn the light off and hop in bed.why he doesn't want to see me?!I thought he loves me!it was probably camila mess up his mind! That bitch!she wants to steal him away from me!then I heard the door open.aaliyah turned the light on.I sat up.aaliyah happily sat the laptop on my lap and sat next to me.I saw a blank screen.why she od showing me this?

Shawn,turn your camera on.say aaliyah.then papa pop up on the screen.

Hey maxine. Say papa.

Why camila answered?

I was taking shower.say papa.then I notice his hair was still wet.

Oh.sorry.

Goodnight maxine. Love ya.say papa.

Love you too.then he logged off.

Night diamond. Say aaliyah.