The Female Shifter And The Alpha

Chapter One

Just like everyday I'm sitting here with bruises and cuts all over; they are mostly on my face and back though. I still don't know why my father does it. My mother just helps keep me from running away an laughs. I'm just glad my big brother knows nothing of it. If only he knew he would kill our parents. My brother, Kyle, is the only one in our pack that likes me. My father turned the entire pack against me the day he found out I was a girl. Now I have to stay locked in a room unless company arrives, even then I'm still not exactly invited all I do is wait on them. Today is my 18th birthday; it's also the day that I'm leaving the pack.

It's almost 10:00pm and I've packed my carry on with the necessary items. As I'm sneaking out my bedroom window I can hear my father approaching. I hurry and get out the window an start running. The fact that we live so close to territory lines is great. Also I've mastered covering my scent at a young age. I had to since no one knows that I, Miya Taylor, am a female shifter also my wolf is entirely white which makes me even more rare than just being a female shifter. I've heard that white wolves have magical powers. So far I've found out that I can heal quicker than any other shifter and that I can manipulate the elements.

Now that I ran away from my pack I'm a rogue I know I'll run in to other rogues and probably have to fight them but I know my wolf is strong. I trained myself without help I even took on a few rogues while training. I was always out numbered an they were mostly male shifters but I still killed them all.

Slowing my run I find that I've been running for six hours and have no idea where I've been going. I had been to busy thinking about everything I've done I didn't pay attention to anything. I'm just glad I'm not in another packs territory yet that would not be good. I take in the scenery an smell the air the find anything near. Once I think nothing is around a gust of wind hits me and my nose is filled with the scent of food and humans. It's probably a town of humans but I don't care I'm getting hungry and it's almost night I need to settle in somewhere for the night. I turn and start walking toward the scent. I reach a small town in twenty minutes. It was a nice town there were two diners on opposite sides of the street a hotel on the right side next to the gas station. I made my way to the hotel to check myself in. As soon as I walked in a a nice old lady smiled at me and asked "How may I help you dear?"

"I'd like a room for tonight. Also could you tell me where I could get some really good food?"

"Sal's Diner right down the street has some of the best food in town. Here is your room key an one night will be $100. You'll get the $50 deposit back when you check out."

"Wow that's not the price I was expecting and thank you."

"This is a small town sweetie besides business is good we get tourists and people passing through here a lot."

"Thanks again. Have a nice day."

"You too honey."

After I went to my room and put my bag down I headed over to the diner. It was a nice little diner decorated to resemble one from the fifties but still nice. Once I sat down the waiter came I've to take my order. I decided to get chocolate chip waffles and some bacon with a chocolate milkshake. I like chocolate so sue me besides it's around five in the morning, and I haven't eaten since yesterday at three in the morning. Three is the only time I can actually get something without anyone noticing any other time I have to go out in my wolf and hunt without anyone knowing. When my food arrived I ate like someone was trying to take it from me. I paid the check and decided to go back to the hotel and get a shower. I haven't had an actual shower in four months normally my brother has to sneak me in the bathroom for a shower. After my shower I went to lay on the bed. I watched some tv for a while until I got tired it was around two when I decided to take a nap so I laid down an let darkness take me.