Chapter 1. The ACCIDENT

[AUTHORS NOTE]
I know the first two chapters are a bit depressing and it might be a big turn off but it gets much better later on

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I remember it like it was yesterday. I still can here my mum's loud laugh ringing in my ear. I was running, chasing the winds as I was chasing Justin, my only brother who was one year younger than me. I was running like I had no care in the world, when suddenly a blinding light flashed the street that I was standing in the middle of. I tried to move, but my feet were stuck to the ground. The only thing I could do was close my eyes and panic. Waiting for the unknown to happen, I heard a loud screech followed with  a big loud bang that filled my bones with fear. I opened my eyes just to see a car crashed and crumbled into a pole with firefighters and policemen surrounding it. I tried to push my way through the crowd to the front, but when I finally got there, my heart stopped beating from what I saw. I remember the blood everywhere but mostly on the people inside the car, that happened to be my parents. I couldn't breathe, think or move. I was just standing there, till I thought of Justin. When I finally got my self to move trying to look for Justin, a man stopped me by carrying me away to an ambulance. "Stop, please. I'm trying to find my brother" I yelled at him with tears streaming down my cheeks and heavily breathing lungs. "You're the couple's daughter, aren't you? A policeman asked me, while looking at a picture of me from what seemed like my dads wallet. I nodded while the man was putting me on a chair next to the ambulance. "Well I'm sorry, you're parents are..." And that's when my eyes became like a never ending rainy day.

"ALEXANDRA!!" A voice from the present called grabbing my mind back to reality.