Chapter 4. ATLEAST I SAVED A LIFE

(Alexandra's POV)
Now I'm stuck in traffic with a cut in my left knee. It doesn't look serious but it hurts as hell every time I try to move my knee. "She's such a..." I remembered what the boys were saying before Cameron's accident but I tried to block it out so I can concentrate on the road. However, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Their words are just like knifes stabbing through my feelings. But I don't blame them, it's not like I was nice back there. I tried to cheer myself up by thinking that at least I have saved a life that could've been gone because of me again.

I finally arrived home and got my aid kit. I treated my wound and changed into sweatpants and a black sweatshirt. Then I put my brown wavy hair into a messy bun, so I can wash my face. I washed my face and removed all the make up I had on. I don't really put much make up I just had mascara and some lip gloss on. After I looked in the mirror at my greenish hazel eyes trying to remember the boy with the smile's name. "Cameron" I said with a low voice to my reflection in the mirror. I shook my head and went to my room. I went to my sketch book looking for some work papers. I found them but I couldn't find the picture I drew of Cameron.

(Cameron's POV)
I got in to the car with Nash, Aaron, Shawn and Matthew and the rest of the boys in the other car.
"Dude, what the hell happened over there?" Matthew started the conversation.
"I actually have no idea, all I know was that one second i was dying of laughter and the other a car was gonna run me over." I replied
"But how did you get away from the car??" Shawn asked
" It was the girl from the shop that saved my life." I said with a lower tone voice.
"Guys, just stop talking about it. We get it. Cameron was gonna die and a girl saved his life, end of story." Nash yelled trying to change the topic. After, we all just sat in awkward silence.

"The paper" I remembered as I looked at Shawn who was sitting next to me in the back seat. But he was looking the other way outside his window. I got the paper out of my pocket and found a professional drawn picture of me. My mouth dropped. "Wow" Shawn said looking at the drawing. "Is that the paper you picked up from the ground?"
I nodded. I flipped the paper and found written 'by: Alexandra' in fancy writing.
"Alexandra?? Is that her name?" Shawn asked.
"I guess so"I said
"Oooooo who's Alexandra?" Matt asked while looking at me while wiggling his eyebrows.
"It's the girl from the cafe"
"Oh" he replied in disappointment.
"She saved my life. Even though she was so rude back there. I still gotta thank her." I said while avoiding eye contact with any of the guys by looking down at the drawing.
But I could see them with the corner of my eye nodding and agreeing.