Chapter 6. FIRST TIME IN FOREVER

(Alexandra's POV)
After I got the hot chocolate for both of us, we kept talking for an hour about the most random things ever like who is better at eating chilly without drinking milk and things like that. But for the first time for what seemed like forever, I actually laughed from my heart. I actually feel like I belong. I don't know if it's him or I just tend to have good luck today. But whatever it is, I gotta keep holding onto it.

Anyways, after our long conversation we went to the cashier to pay.
"Don't worry about it, I got it"
He said while pulling out his credit card.
"What do you mean? Why are we even standing here?" I said playfully.
"Well someone gotta pay!" He said with a face that basically meant 'DUUH'
"Cameron, I own the place, you don't really need to pay anything." I said while winking at him. Then I tried to push him away from the cashier, but Damn it's like I was pushing through a wall.  He just started laughing because I couldn't even move him an inch.
OH MY GOSH! His laugh is freaking cute. Uggh what's wrong with me today ??!!

Anyways, after he finished laughing, he dropped me off to my car.
"Thanks, I had a really good time. we should do it again sometime."he said
"Yes we should" I replied with a smile.
I turned around and opened my car.
"And..." He said and I turned around and looked him in his brownish hazel eyes.
"...thanks again for saving my life, I owe you. How do you want me to repay you?" He continued.
"Oh it's fine, really" I replied
"How about I repay you by exchanging phone numbers?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Whatever"I rolled my eyes.
"Oh don't act like you didn't want my number too" he said while I was handing him my phone and he handed his to me.
After he opened the car door for me.
"Oh how romantic?" I said with sarcasm. Then he just smirked and closed the door then ran away.

I felt my phone vibrating indicating that I got a message. The name that popped up was 'MY BAE' I knew It was Cameron so I rolled my eyes with a big smile.

Messages
From cam: Btw nice car
From cam: and stop rolling your eyes
The name is freakin
Awesome
From cam: I knew you were gonna
Write my name as BAE
Anyways so I did it for u From Alex: 🙄😂

After I just closed my phone and drove home. I can't stop smiling. Today was just too good. I hope I don't jinx it.

(Cameron's POV)
I quickly ran to my car and got in. I can't believe what happened. I went to just say thank you and now I'm in love with her. But I'm not sure yet if she feels the same way. So I have to take it slowly.

Anyways My phone is ringing, it's Nash
"Hey what's up?" I answered the call.
"Hey, where are u man?"-Nash
"On my way to the hotel, why?"-me
"Are u going to Mahogany's party tonight? it's gonna be lit"
"Yeah but can I invite a friend?" I asked
"Yeah it starts at seven"-Nash
"K see ya later"
"Bye"
I searched up for Alexandra's number strait away and told her about the party, she said she's coming but she's scared of how the guys gonna react.
But she doesn't know that I will defend her no matter what.