Chapter 8. HER WORDS HIT ME SO HARD

(Cameron's POV)
I never heard such a story from a fan or some other person. I felt really bad for her. I couldn't do anything to stop the pain she was in which made me feel useless. All I could do was squeeze her, and rub her back. Her words hit me so hard, that my breathing got heavier and the anger in me started to grow even more. I first looked at her as a hot, funny girl. But now I wonder how she still smiles in her terrifying pain and unexplained loneliness. Now I see her as a strong person, who had been hated for most of her life although, she would still give out love to all whom she meets. Now I know that she's not just a girl but the one and only girl who deserves to be loved not just by me but by everyone she meets.

She finally pulled away from the hug and stared at me right in the eye. But I didn't let go.

"I'm alright now"she said while still sniffing and rubbing her eyes. Then she finally looked at my face, studying it.
"It doesn't seem like it!"
I said as I reached for her lips and kissed her.

(Alexandra's POV)
After the kiss, he pulled me in for another hug. I was frozen, it was like something I've never felt before. Like a rainbow shining through all the storms inside me. Like a bird flying away from its cage. He made me feel like I belong. He made me feel like I was finally loved

After he pulled away half way still rubbing my back. I looked into his deep brown eyes. He gave me a smile and said "You need to get these thoughts out of your mind. Because even if no one liked you, I will always love you."

I smiled while still sniffing. He got a paper out of his pocket but I couldn't tell what was drawn on it. "This is the picture you drew of me, that's who you turned out to be. An amazing artist, and a successful business women with the ownership of other seven companies. And yes I did my research about you..." He said while I giggled

"But don't you think that any parent would be proud of their child if they owned these things at the age of thirty..
Well guess what you're FREAKING NINETEEN!" He continued.
Then he just looked at me with a huge smile.

"Thank you" I said
"For what?"
"For being there for me"
"Don't even worry about it, just wait till I find this carter"
"NO, please. Don't do anything to him. I will talk to him. It was my fault anyways" I said.

Then I winked at Cameron and hugged him one last time and went inside looking for carter.

(Cameron's POV)
She gave me a hug and went inside looking for carter while I stayed here still wondering about her beautiful features and pure white heart.