Chapter 25. MY FIRST DATE (part 2)

{After Alexandra finished singing the song}
(Cameron's POV)
She sounded like an angel. I never knew she could sing. But oh boy, she sure can. She stood there staring at me with her face as red as a tomato. She looked like she was about to cry, so I walked up to her and took her in my arms. She hugged me back, stuffing her face into my chest.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you like that." She said pulling her face away but still holding my hand.

"Embarrass me? What are you talking about? You made get goosebumps from your voice. It's such a pleasure to have someone like you sing a song about me." I shot back, giving her a wink at the end.
She smiled and I smiled back. I then held her hand and pulled her to the table. We sat down and we talked for a while, I mean I got lost in her eyes a couple of times, but the rest of the time we were talking about our families. She seemed really interested when it came to talking about Justin. Her eyes seem to lighten up when I say something positive about him.

That's when my thoughts were drowning me. What if she has feelings for him? He's only one year younger than her anyways. But if so, why did she agree to go out with me? What if Justin likes her back and he asks her out? What if she breaks my heart?

But I love her too much to believe those thoughts. Every time I see her, I fall in love with her from the beginning again. She surprises me with something new every time I talk to her. She's the one! And I'm gonna do everything in my will to keep her in my arms.

(Alexandra's POV)
Everything went  silent for minutes. Cameron had a straight face, staring at the wall behind me. I think he's day dreaming.
"Cameron" I said while waving my hand  on front of his eyes. He then shook his head.
"Sorry, we're you saying something?" He said blushing.
"Do you wanna go now?" I said trying to change the topic, and I was also going to freeze to death.
"Yeah sure." He said while both of us stood up and walked out.
And oh my gosh, the cold wind punched my face the second we got out. I was cold to the point that I turned blue and I started shivering.

That's whenCameron started laughing out of nowhere.
"What?" I said continuing to shiver
"Nothing, you look so cute when you're shivering." He teased. I rolled my eyes and walked at a faster pace and left him behind.
He caught up with me, with his jacket in his hand and he was just in his flannels.
"Here" he said while putting his jacket on my shoulders. I put my arms through and hugged my self very tightly. He's jacket was so fluffy from the inside and warm. It was basically a blanket, made into a jacket. It was so heavenly that i didn't let go of it even when we got in the car and arrived at home.
"I need my jacket back." He said
"What jacket?" I gave him a confused look, while trying to hide my laugh. I tried quickly getting out of the car but he locked the door.
"That jacket that you're wearing right now! It's mine and j want it back."
"Oh this jacket. Why didn't you say so?" I giggled while unzipping it.
He rolled his eyes
"Ugh fine, you can keep it whatever." He said while crossing his arms and looking at the ceiling.
"Okay thanks." I said zipping the jacket and opening the door. I got out, the. I went back in.
I looked him straight in the eyes and then gave him a kiss and got out and ran up to Natalie's apartment.

When I got there, she was already asleep. So I changed and rubbed my make up off and went to sleep as well.