Chapter 7. MAHOGANY'S PARTY

(Alexandra's POV)
Uggh, I don't know what to wear or how to act. I've never been to a party since Natalie left.
Oh my gosh, Natalie I didn't call her yesterday. She's gonna be mad. I'll just call her after the party.

After standing on front of my wardrobe for what seemed like the whole day I finally found something to wear.
I'm gonna wear a knee hight black skirt, a maroon top, my timber boots and a cream coloured knit wear cardigan.

I go and have a shower, then I put my clothes on. I just left my hair out cause I couldn't be bothered to do a proper hairstyle.Then I put on some mascara, some blush and a maroon coloured lipstick.

I just got my creamed coloured purse and put my phone, money, mascara, tissues, my id and a piece of paper that
Had the party's address on it.
Then I got in my car keys, got I tithe car and drove away.

(Cameron's POV)
I'm waiting for her on front of the door looking at the time in my phone. Then my phone suddenly rings and her name pops up. I answer
"Hey"-Alex
"Hey where are you?"-me
"I'm in my car right in front of the place, I don't know anyone so I was just making sure you were there before I went in."
"Yeah, I can see you"
I hanged up and ran to her car.
"Glad you could make it" I said.
"Thanks. Let's just hope your friends don't have different opinions." She said as a joke but it felt like she was just gonna faint from how nervous she was.
I held her hand and showed her the way to the party.

(Alexandra's POV)
We walked in, and I could feel eyes staring and judging from every angle. I tried to just concentrate on Cameron but it was too hard. He lead me to the kitchen were two of the boys that were at the cafe were standing.
"Eh Cameron!" One of them yelled.
"Sup Matt, this is Alexandra.
  Alexandra this is Matthew." Cameron said. "Ooooo Alexandra, nice name, you know Cameron...." And that's when Cameron slammed his hands on Matthews mouth and dragged him away.
" We will be back in a second!!" Cameron yelled. I just laughed and shook my head.
"Hi, it's Alexandra right?"I nodded.
"I'm Shawn, nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too" wait did I just meet Shawn Mendes. THE SHAWN MENDES. Oh my gosh, I'm gonna SCREAM.
"Wait you're Shawn Mendes, right?"
"I see you've heard of me."
"Heard of you? I know the lyrics for every song you wrote. Does this sound creepy? I'm sorry but I'm super exited"
Oops I just embarrassed my self and made him think that I'm a weirdo.
"It's fine" he said while laughing
I just gave him a weak smile back.
"Nice cafe by the way"
"Oh thanks, I didn't see you with the other guys though."
" yeah I was ordering stuff I wasn't sitting with them."
"Oh okay"

"Wait what are you doing here?" A voice from behind shouted. I turned around and found the Asian guy walking towards me like he was ready to Punch me in the face.

"So first you disrespect me in that cafe and now you can't all the way here to do it again. Well guess what,  you can just leave before you embarrass yourself." My breathing just got heavier as he continued yelling and swearing. Shawn tried to push him away and calm him down but he just kept talking even more.

"I'm sorry for coming, but you're friend Cameron invited me here." I said with a calm voice.

"Stop lying you stupid shit! Cameron will never invite a loner like you. Just go to the streets where you came from. You're parents probably didn't even like you"
The words hit me like a knife stabbing through my heart. I tried so hard to hold my tears till I reach the door, but on the way, one of them had already escaped and went running on my cheek.

I felt someone grabbing and pulling my arm.
"Wait where are you going?" Cameron asked. "Oh it's pretty late, I have to go." I said. While throwing a glance at him.
"Wait, are you crying? What happened" he said in the same way my mother always used to ask me when I cry. That didn't help my tears at all.

"Oh my god!" He said and he pulled me outside in the backyard, where no one was there while I could feel my cheeks getting hotter, breath getting heavier, and my tears filling my eyes, blocking out my vision.

Cameron then pulled me into a hug, where I just stuffed my face into his chest and finally let the tears go wild.
"Shh, it's okay. I'm here" he whispered in my ears.

I heard footsteps running towards us.
"Is she okay?" Shawn said with a worried voice.
"DUDE! What happened?"
"Carter went all savage again, but he went too far. I just calmed him down."
"I'm gonna freaking punch him in the throat." Cameron said.
"No dude, be careful"Shawn said
"What did he say to her?" Cameron asked while I was letting go of  my last tears. Then I felt Cameron's pocket vibrate, it was his phone. He got it out with his left hand while hugging me and rubbing my back with the other.

(Cameron's POV)
I opened my phone and found a text from Shawn saying:

"He said The following:
Stop lying you stupid shit! Cameron will never invite a loner like you. Just go to the streets where you came from. You're parents probably didn't even like you"

I looked up from my phone and nodded at Shawn. Then he nodded back and left.
"It's okay, whatever Carter said is not true." I said while putting my hands on her rose warm cheeks and raise her head up. Her eyes were red while her iris turned into pure green colour.

"But what if it's true, what if my parents don't like who I turned out to be? They died a long time ago because of me and I didn't even try to stop it. That's why I always sit alone, since then everyone looked at me like the kid with out parents that's gonna turn out to be a gangster or a murderer because apparently I have issues."

"No one ever had even taken the time to get to know me except my best friend who doesn't even live here anymore. Until, I finally met you."
She said crying her heart out.