Chapter 18. CATCHING UP WITH NATALIE

(Natalie's POV)
I parked my car and Alex and I got out of the car. She got her backpack and suitcase out of the boot and I helped her carry her suitcase up the stairs.

"Welcome to my apartment." I yelled while opening the door for her. She giggled and got in.
"NICE" she said looking around.
"I know, what until you see our room" I said. She just rolled her eyes. I swear if there's something Alex should get a noble prize for it would be rolling her eyes. And maybe her art...but mostly rolling her eyes. We went in the room and I put her suitcase on her bed.

"Oh my gosh" she said with a dropped mouth.
"I told you" I yelled

(Alexandra's POV)
Oh my gosh in the room there were two beds, and a desk next to each one. The walls were covered with my drawings, posters, and pictures. It's sooo freakin tumblr.
"Oh my gosh" I said with my mouth half opened.
"I told you" she yelled at me while flicking her.
"Whatever" I said
"It's not that good anyways" I joked
She rolled her eyes
"Hey! That's my thing." I joked
She just laughed and sat next to me on the bed.
"So this is your bed, that's your desk...." She said while She went and opened a huge closet. Half of it was empty though.
"....and this is your part of the closet"
I nodded and opened my suitcase ready to unpack
"I'll help you unpack" she said and came and sat on the bed and we started unpacking.
We talked about everything that happened through out the two past years. Her favorite topic was Cameron and Matthew. ESPECIALLY MATTHEW. I honestly think they make a cute couple.

"Can I ask you a question?" She said
"Yeah" I answered with a confused look because we're used toasting each other anything and everything strait away.

"Did you find Justin?" She said in almost a whisper.
"No" I said and gave her a weak smile
"I'm sorry, I don't event know why I asked that..."
"It's okay" I cut her off and gave her a big smile were my eyes completely close and all my teeth are showing.

"Anyways, today's dinner is pizza" she said
"Yuuum, stuff the unpacking, let's just go eat" I screamed
"I was just about to say that" we giggled then went in the living room and ate pizza while watching our two favourite TV series, the flash and arrow.

After we finished eating we continued unpacking then we started watching YouTube videos. We mostly watched Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Kian and Jc, O2L, Aaron Carpenter and other random videos.

Then I took a shower and changed into my pjs. She was on her phone when I got out so I went on my phone as well.
I went to messages and started texting Cameron
From Alex: hey
I waited for about two minutes then he replied back.
From cam: hi, how is LA SO FAR?
From Alex: pretty awesome
From cam: by the way my mum told me to invite you and Natalie over for dinner at her house next week.
From Alex: oh cool, will you be there?
From cam: duh😂
From Alex: sorry I was just asking
From cam: okay so what did you do today
From Alex: I unpacked, ate pizza, watched YouTube and watched arrow and the flash.
From cam: Noice
From Alex: what about you?
From cam: had dinner with family, watched game of thrones
From Alex: 😂😂👌🏻

Then we kept texting about random things for about an hour until Natalie caught me and told me she wanted to FaceTime him.

So I went to face time and searched for his name, ughhh I forgot to change it to Cameron, damn it, it's still as my Bae,

"My Bae, really?" Natalie asked while wiggling her eyebrows. "It wasn't me, he saved it like that and I forgot to change it"
"Whatever" she said still smiling
So I grabbed the pillow from behind me and slammed her with it.
"Oh no you didn't" she said while slamming her pillow in my face making me fall backwards.
I threw my phone on my desk. And went and taught her not to mess with me.