Chapter 21. First part of the plan

(Alexandra's POV)
We got out of the toilet and walked through a short, but very wide hallway. I grabbed Natalie's hand spinning her to face me.
"This stays between us" I said with a sharp voice. She nodded and we kept walking till we got to the dining room onfront  of the kitchen. Cameron's mum was still cooking.
"Do you need any help Mrs. Dallas?" I offered. That's when everyone stared at me for a second then continued what they were doing.
"No honey, I'm nearly done." She said giving me a smile. I smiled back and went to sit on a couch near by next to Natalie.

(Cameron's POV)
She went and sat on the cough next to Natalie and they started talking. I went up to them and sat next to Alex.
"Is everything okay?" I asked
"Yeah" Alex replied giving me a smile
Then Justin came and pulled a chair from the dinner table and sat with us.

"I'm sorry if I said..."he said but Alex cut him off
"no I am the one who should be apologising, you did nothing." She said giving him a smile.
"Soo Justin, how old are you ?" Natalie said completely changing the topic.
"I'm 18" he said
That's when mum called out "dinner is ready", Alex and Natalie charged at the kitchen to help mum prepare the table.

(Alexandra's POV)
While I was helping Cameron's mum put the food on the table. All I could think about is what I would say to Cameron if he asked about what happened again. I never told him about my brother, I only told him about my parents.

Any ways we all sat around the table. The table was round. Cameron was sitting next to me on one my right side and Natalie was sitting in my left.
We started eating and DAMN the food was so good.
"Oh my gosh, the food is amazing" me and Natalie said at the same time.
"Jinx" I said first this time.
Then everyone laughed.
"No but the food is really good." Natalie added and I nodded in agreement.
"Thank you girls, so how is LA so far Alex?" His mum asked
"Pretty good" I said
After that we had random conversations while Natalie would randomly say jokes and we all laugh.

(Natalie's POV)
I noticed the whole time that Cameron was just looking at Alex. It was so adorable. Anyways, we finished eating and me, Sierra and Alex helped with the dishes. After, Sierra and Alex were having a conversation about make up. And Cameron was on his phone sitting on the couch by himself. ITS TIME FOR MY PLAN.

I walked over to Cameron and sat next to him. He instantly closed his phone and looked at me.
"You like her." I fired with out any introduction
"What?" He said confused with a bit of giggles.

(Cameron's POV)
How the hell did she know? Oh my gosh, I'm stuffed.
"You heard me, I know you like her" she said back. At that moment I could feel all the blood rushing to my cheeks so I just put my head down thing to cover my face.
"Don't worry, she likes you too."
She said and my head just snapped up.
I looked her strait in the eye. And she nodded at me.
"Now it's up to you to what to do with the information I just gave you." She said and walked away over to Alex and Sierra.
What just happened? I'm super happy and worried. I'm happy to hear that she actually likes me back but what if Natalie just joking with me. I only really met her twice, I still don't know her personality.

Anyways I walked up to where they were standing and joined their conversation.