Life like monsters

"Morning Ari" Sans said as he popped his head through the door. Arial was laying on her bed, watching funny videos online. Unfortunately, she had her headphones on, so she didn't hear her Father. Sans realized and snuck up behind her to scare her. "BAH" Sans yelled. "AAAHH! DAD! HOLY CRAP!" Arial screamed. Sans ran away, laughing his head off. Arial practically threw her computer down and ran after her father. She did NOT expect to be scared THAT early in the morning. Papyrus was making spaghetti, as usual, when he heard Arial and Sans running down the hall. "ARIAL? SANS?! WHAT ON EARTH?!" Papyrus yelled as he watched Sans get tackled by Arial. "Gotcha!" Arial yelled. Sans was laughing and out of breath. "Did you ORANGE this?" Sans asked in a puny way. Arial laughed and got up. Arial ate some spaghetti, packed her backpack and left. Arial's house is not that far from her school, so she could easily walk over. Arial arrived and put her things in her locker. "Boo!" "Eeaaaah!! Jenny!" Arial yelled. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." Jenny said, giggling. "That would've been alright if my Dad didn't scare me too." Arial said. "Dang it! I wasn't the first. Ha ha. Hey, you got a little of your Mom's pie?" Jenny asked. "Ya. You want some?" "Sure!" "Okay. Here." Arial said and handed Jenny the container and a plastic fork. She knew Jenny would ask for the pie, so she packed 2 containers of pie. "I'll give you the container at 1st lunch. Promise." Jenny told her. "Alright." Arial replied. The bell rang and Arial went into the classroom to her desk. "Hello everyone. I would like to introduce a new student." The teacher said. A boy with Spiky hair enters the classroom. "Hi, my name is Nate Wright. I am 14 years old, and I am excited to meet you all and join this class, if I'm in the Wright class." Arial immediately put her head up. "Did the new kid just say a pun?! Pff...Omigosh." Arial thought and tried her best to keep her laugh in. Arial was in the back of the class, so she didn't see Nate very well. He sat in the front of the class and opened a binder. Arial looked at Nate as best she could and noticed that be was drawing a book. "What is he drawing? What kind of  book? What's the story about? I want to know! Oh well. Good time to get curious." Arial thought. She thought maybe she could ask later. Arial was often spotting any art. Whenever she walks around town, she sees many street art creations. She also adores going to art galleries, and actually works at one now. During class, the teacher noticed Nate drawing. So, she took away the comic book and threw it in the recycling bin. "That teacher is so ruthless sometimes!" Arial thought. After class, Arial as she walked past the door, she quickly snatched the comic. It wasn't stapled together yet, so she grabbed a stapler out of her backpack and stapled it in the proper spot. Then, Arial read it while she was heading to drama and on the way, Arial smashed into someone! Arial clutched her head, got up right away and said "OH MY GOSH!! I am so sorry, I wasn't watching! I should've been watc-......whooaa...

People who are reading, keep this in mind that this was just an introduction, and that the chapters will be even longer than this. Stay tuned for more!
~Tealgirl55