A day for Training

Sans Pov:
I woke Arial up and said that she was skipping school again. "Again? Why?" Arial asked. "Because, what happened last night got me thinking of something. Maybe you should start practicing you powers. What I said last night about your powers being special like your Grandpa's, that meant that your powers are much more strong then you think. So, I called the school, saying you'll be missing school and you will be training with me." I told her. "Really? You? Pfft. That's rich. You so lazy, you only use your powers to move beverage things towards you! How could you POSSIBLY be my coach?" Arial asked me in a rude way. "Oh, you don't believe that I could do ANYTHING with my magic? Well..." I said, grabbed her soul and flung her towards my face. "I could break things, grab humans and kill trees with my magic. Heck, I could tear this house to bits if I wanted to. So don't ever assume I can't do magic, or you'll end up in a pile of BRICKS!" I yelled and let go of her soul, causeing her to fall on the ground. "Wow...okay, whatever you say Dad. Sorry." Arial said, regretting what she said. Arial got up and we went outside. Arial was surprised to find tires and different things outside in the backyard. "Alright. First thing you need to do is glow your eyes." I said. Arial did just that and glowed both eyes. It glowed a lot more brighter than I thought. "Wow. Okay. Now..."

(Time skip)

"Lastly, shoot those targets!" I said. Arial lifted her 5 bones, threw them and they all hit a bullseye on each target. "Wow...AMAZING! Great job Arial! You are a BONE-IFIED GENIUS!" I yelled. Arial had a beautiful smile on her face when she hit the 5 targets. "Eeeeek! I did it! Oh, one more thing..." Arial said and jumped up. As soon as she jumped up, Arial's hands and hair lit up and made 6 more hands with colours. Red, orange, green, blue, Turquoise and purple. It looked just like what Gaster did everytime he fought me or anyone else. A couple seconds later, Arial made a bone target going deep in the earth, Then, Arial's "hands" made a multicoloured blast beam and practically destroyed the target and ground underneath it. "...WOW! THAT'S how powerful you are? You have 10 times the power capability than me, Calibri and Papyrus! Heck, you're as strong as your GRANDPA! And he's the strongest skeleton alive! The only time I could beat him was if I had a human soul! Arial, you are a powerful person! Use those powers for good." I told Arial and meant it too! The craziest part about her powers is that her powers get the strongest when doing something creative! That probably explains the reason her powers were creating the dream out of her head. Dreams are imagination, and imagination is the #1 tool for creativity.

Arial's Pov:
Me and Dad joked around while going back inside. We went inside and froze. There was Mom, standing at the door frame, arms crossed like she found out a secret and wants information. "Umm...h-hi Tori. W-What's going on?" Dad said. "Are we in trouble?" I asked. "I just got a call from your school saying that you weren't at school. Care to explain?" Mom said. Wait, WHAT?! I thought Dad called the school? "Dad? I thought you called the school! You said you called the school!" I whispered. "Ya, I thought so too...hold on Tori." Dad said and pulled out his phone. I looked over his shoulder and saw he was checking his contacts. He clicked a phone number and it said...Calibri's school? "Wait, What? OOOooohh...Well crap. I called the wrong school. Perfect!" Dad yelled. Is Dad serious? He called the WRONG FLIPPING SCHOOL! No WONDER Mom got that call. DANG YOU DAD! "Oh. Well, if that's the case, I'll call over and tell them about the misconception. Oh and Sans? Next time one of our children is staying home, can you TELL ME ABOUT IT? Thank you." Mom yelled and walked away. Wait, So let me recap. Dad called the wrong school AND forgot to tell Mom about it?Wowie Dad. Great move on your part. "That went well..." Dad said to me. I gave him a punch in the arm. "...ow..." Dad said and rubbed his arm. Face it Dad. You deserved it. After that, I went to my room and played on my phone for a while. "Di-ding!" My phone went off and I checked it. "Hey, u not at school today again?" Said the text from Nate. "Correct. Stayed at home again. Practiced my powers. Turns out they're a lot stronger than I anticipated." I texted back. Nate texted back. "Really? Did u call? Cause the secretary called the class. The whole class over heard the teacher say "No, Arial isn't here." And "No one called?" Can you explain?". Oh gosh. You too Nate?! "Dad called the wrong school by mistake. Why? Don't tell me I've gone PUBLIC! Ha ha." I joked. "Ha ha! Nice one. And sort of." Nate texted back. "Well, crap." I texted back. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." He texted. "Will I?" I replied. "Well..." He texted back. "Thought so. Just don't tell them the reason of my absents, plz?" I replied. I waited for a response. Nothing. Alright, is that an okay? Or a no, I'll tell everyone? Whatever. Doesn't matter. I put my phone away and went into Grandpa's room. "☟✋ ☝☼✌☠👎🏱✌✏" (hi Grandpa) I said. "☟✋ ✌☼✋✌☹📬" (Hi Arial.) Grandpa said. We had a long conversation about life and school. "Do you have a crush?" Grandpa signed. "...ya." I signed back. "Who is it?" Grandpa signed. I grabbed my phone and showed him a picture of Nate and signed "N-a-t-e *stop* W-r-i-g-h-t.". Grandpa smiled and nodded. "Looks like you've chosen the W-r-i-g-h-t boy." Grandpa signed. Pfft! Wait, is Grandpa punny too? Wow! Awesome! "*taps me on the shoulder* W-a-t-e-r you thinking about?" Grandpa asked. Hahaha. Two can play THAT game! "No F-I-N." I said. "*holds my shoulder and looks me in the eye* I can hear you, you know. I can understand English. You don't need to sign to me. I like the wingding, just saying, you don't have to sign. I'll sign or speak my language." Grandpa signed. "Wow, really? When Dad started signing to you, I thought you were deaf. Sorry." I said. "It's alright Arial." Grandpa signed. "Hey. How come you stayed home today?" Grandpa signed. "Oh, Dad was getting me to practice my powers. It's actually fun!" I said. Grandpa's face turned from a humble smile to a shocked frown face. "What's wrong?" I asked. Grandpa grabbed my arm and eyed me. I was a little creeped at first, but then his eye started glowing too and my soul started glowing. I wasn't causing the glowing, though. Was Grandpa doing it? Then, he stopped and my soul stopped glowing. "W-wow. How did you do that?" I asked him. "Alright." Grandpa said and grabbed my soul really hard. He grabbed my soul so hard that I was unable to move. He lifted me up and another pair of hands signed "now, push away from my power." "H-help..." I tried to say, but was unable to. I took his advice desperately and pushed on his power. I noticed that as I did it, I felt more free, but that it looked like Grandpa was in pain every time I got out of his grip more. I felt bad, but kept going.

Gaster's Pov:
I kept getting throbbing, aching pain every time she got more free from my grip. It hurt, but made me amazed every inch she separated from my power. Sans couldn't do that, Papyrus couldn't do that, not even my Wife, Arial, could get out of the grip of my power. Yes, my Wife's name is Arial, and it's absolutely touching how my son, Sans, names one of her daughters after their dead mother. So thoughtful! All of a sudden, Arial's eyes open. Arial's eyes are suddenly glowing super strong and somehow, Arial's HAIR is ALSO glowing! A big circle of power comes out and Arial falls on the ground, out of my power....Wow...What is this skeleton that Sans has created? This is the strongest skeleton I've ever met! Interesting. Arial lays on the floor, breathing heavily. I snap and a bottle of water appears in my hands. I handed it to her and she drank it fast. "Why...*exhales*...why did you do that?" Arial asked me. "You have done extremely well, my grand daughter." I told her. Arial got up and smiled. "What did I do?" Arial asked. "You escaped the grasp of my power, child. Sans, Papyrus, nor my wife would've been able to do that. You are the strongest skeleton in the world, my child." I told her. Arial's face turned from calm to excited in not even a second. Arial hugged me and said "thank you for the lesson.". I smiled and hugged Arial back. Today, we have both learned something, a skeleton's ways of magic.