Arial Introduces the Crush

Narratives Pov:
In the morning, Arial woke up as usual and got dressed. She completely forgot about the messages she got last night and grabbed her phone. She put it in her backpack and grabbed her things for school. She walked down the hall to the kitchen and found that nobody was awake. Arial walked up the stairs and looked into Sans and Toriel's room. Toriel and Sans were sleeping and their dog was laying with them. Arial left to check on Calibri. She was sleeping too, so Arial went in and woke her up. "Wake up Cali. We have school, remember?" She told Calibri. "Mm...mm... what? WHAT?! What time is it?" Calibri asked in a panicked voice. "7:30. Calm down. You still have time." Arial reassured her. "Alright. Where's Mom and Dad?" Calibri asked. "Still sleeping." "Really? Even Mom?" Calibri asked. "Yup." Arial said. "Wow. I'm surprised. Oh well. If they don't wake up, we'll write a note to them to tell them that we're at school." Calibri suggested. "Alright." Arial agreed. A half an hour later, Arial and Calibri left for school. Arial walked to school and met Jenny at the lockers. "Hey Arial. How's it going?" Jenny said. "Pretty good, I think. My parents weren't awake this morning. But, Calibri got up and got ready with me, and we wrote them a note." Ariel responded. "Great. by the way, I have a BONE to pick with you." Jenny said. "Pffff. Nice one. Alright, I'm BONE-TIRED of waiting. Tell me!" Arial said. Jenny put a serious face on, making Arial nervous. "Wh-whoa. You're serious. W-what's going on J-Jenny?" Jenny crossed her arms as if Arial was lying about something. "There's something you haven't told me. I know it. I can SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU." Jenny said. Jenny said it like a pun, but was still serious. Not funny...not funny..." Arial said. "Please stop! YOU'RE SCARING ME!" Ariel asked in a scared and panicked tone. Jenny sighed. "Do...you..." Jenny started, leaving Arial in suspense. "Do I what?" Ariel asked, very scared of what was going to happen. Jenny sighed. "Do...you...like Nate?". Jenny said and smiled. Ariel's face changed from a guilty face, to a confused face to an "Are you seriously kidding me" face. "Yes. Is that all? REALLY?!" Arial asked in a mad voice."Ya. That's cute." Jenny replied very calmly. "Heh heh! You should've seen your FACE" Jenny continued. Ariel put her index finger and thumb on her forehead like a curve and rubbed it in anger. Jenny had creeped her out over a little question about a crush. "Sigh* okay, can we just pretend that didn't happen?" Arial asked. "Sure Arial." Jenny replied. Arial and Jenny separated and Arial walked to the drama room and sat down.
(Time skip)
Arial and Nate walked over to Arial's house. Arial invited Nate over to work on math together and hangout. "Hello?" Arial yelled as she opened the door. Sans and Toriel looked Arial's way. "Hello Arial." Toriel said in her usual kind, polite tone. "Hey Ari. How was school?" Sans said and looked at Nate in a weird way. "Who's that?" Sans asked. "Oh, Mom, Dad, this is my friend, Nate Wright. He came over to work on math with me." Arial introduced. Nate gave a little wave and looked at both parents.

Nate's Pov:
Arial's Mom was a goat, as I learned from the other week, but she looked super pretty. Her ears made it look like long hair and she was wearing a pretty dress that a Medieval queen would wear. Her Dad, Sans, however was a skeleton who wore a blue hoodie and black knee pants with pink slippers. It was hard to believe someone would wear a hoodie on a hot day like today. Then again, Arial's also wearing one. I also thought it was funny how Sans was wearing pink slippers. Why PINK slippers? Anyway, Sans was okay with me staying over for a bit and Toriel said she'd bring up a pie to eat while we worked. Arial and I then, went to her room. Her room was bright as the sun! Holy! That was because all the walls were yellow. "Wow! I like your room. It's pretty." I told her. "Thanks. I designed it." Ariel said. "Well, that makes it all the more beautiful!" I said and Arial laughed. Arial always has this cute, giggly laugh to her. It's so adorable, I could literally scream! Anyway, We went to a big desk and got straight to work. A while later, Toriel came in with the pie. "Hey, what can I call you?" I asked her, considering I might be coming often now. "Why, you can just call me Toriel." He replied. "How about Tori?" I asked. Ariel leaned in towards me and said "Only Dad calls her that.". Whoops..."Oh, sorry." I replied. "It's quite alright, my child." My child? Did she just say "My child"? I'm 14! Anyway, we finished our homework in record time and ate the pie. OMIGOSH! It was the BEST PIE I HAD EVER TASTED! Beats all my Dad's horrible meals. After that, we talked for a bit. "So, do you know a girl named Jenny Jenkins?" (Yes, Jenny from Big Nate's last name is Jenkins. Thanks Bignate.wikia.com) I asked her. "Yes. She's one of my best friends. Why?" She replied. "I used to go to school with her, at PS. 38. I also had a crush on her at one point." I told her. Arial's went from interested to sad. "I-I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" I asked. "N-no, but...do you still like her?" she asked. "What? No. I moved on." I told her, but she looked me in the eye and said "Did you?". I replied with "Yes. She didn't like me back, so, I thought, what's the point?" I said. "Besides, I like you now." I concluded. Arial's eyes widened when I said this. I started leaning in towards her, and stopped When I heard footsteps. We acted like nobody said anything and Sans came in to see how we were doing. "Hey Nate, can you come over here?" Sans asked. "S-sure sir." "Just call me Sans, alright?" Sans said and we were out in the hall. "Alright. There's just one thing I want to know. First of all, do you like puns? And I mean LOVE puns?" Sans asked. "Yes. I LOVE PUNS!" I replied. "Alright. Do you like spaghetti?" Sans asked. "It's alright." I replied. "Alright. Just wondering if me and Papyrus would like you if you became Arial's love interest." Sans said. "Ummm...oookkaaayy?" I said and went back in Arial's room. Me and Arial hung out for a little while till I had to go home. I left and walked over to my house. I plopped onto my bed first thing, grabbed my notebook and started writing another comic. after a while, I finished another comic and fell asleep with markers all over my bed.