The Skele-Family's Saturday Moment

Arial woke up at 9:30. It was Saturday. No school, no work, no Nate, free day. Ariel got up, got dressed into a yellow sleeveless shirt and a stretchy blue skirt (seen above). "Morning Pap." Arial said to papyrus who was fixing his scarf in the kitchen. "Good Morning Arial." Papyrus said. "Good morning. where's Dad?" Arial asked. "Why, I think he's still asleep. Lazybones." Papyrus replied. "I'll get him." Arial said and went upstairs. At the top of the stairs, Arial peeked through the door. There, on the bed, was Sans. Sans was sleeping on his back with his blankets covering everything but his chest. Arial snuck in and laid down on Sans. Sans' finger twitched by this. She remembered that she would do the same thing when she was 4 years old. "Wake up Dad." Arial said quietly. She shook him a little. Nothing happened. She tapped his arm. Nothing happened. She even flicked his head. No reaction. But little did Arial know, was that Sans was secretly awake and was playing around with her. Arial wasn't getting anywhere and was getting a little frustrated. But, soon enough, she realized that there was one more way to try to wake him up that she knew would work, that being tickling. Arial laid herself down on her father again and placed her fingers on the shirt and in between San's ribs. Sans was trying to keep his laughs in, but it was next to impossible to. "Mm...mmph...! Arial?! Arial! N-No!.......kkk...KAHAHA!!" Sans bursted out. "Please. No! Not this morning." Sans yelled and kept his arms out to protect him. He may have said no, But Arial didn't listen. Arial went from light touches to crawly fingers all over his chest. "Tickle tickle Dad!" Arial said, mischievously. "Nohoho! Ahahahahahahahaha! Stahahahahap! Ehehehe!" Sans was laughing, but not hard enough for Arial. Soon, Ariel lifted up San's shirt and tickled him through his ribs and all over. "AAAGH! GAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STAHAHAP! NONONO! AHAHAHAHAHA!! OMIGOSH!! NOOO!GAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STAHAHAP! STAHAHAP IHEHET (it)! Nohoho!!! AHAHARIEL!! STAHAP IT! NOW!" Hmmm... Let me think... Alright." Arial stopped tickling...for now. "Exhales* oh man! That was the last thing I expected to happen. "Heh heh. Wow! That was rib tickling. Ha ha!" "Yup. Buuuut...you'll soon be de-feet-ed." "Huh? What's that supposed to me-" but Arial didn't listen again. Arial went to the end of the bed towards her Dad's feet. "What? What are you...Arial? ARIAL?! No! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" "Oh, I've thought of it, and I'll do it!" Arial said. Then, Arial pulled out a paint brush, grabbed onto Sans ankle hard, and began to tickle his feet. "Gasp*! O MY GAHAHD!!! AAAAGH! NO! NO! NOHO! GAHAHAHAHAHA! Jehehehahaha!! NOHOHOHO! AHAHA! HeheheHELP!!HELP! WAHAH...WAIT! WAIT!!!!" Arial stopped for a second. "Ok. Arial, don't you have school today?" "No. "Oh crap..." Sans whispered to himself. So, before Arial kept going, Sans got up and got her down to tickle her. "PfffAHAHAHA! WHAT?! NOHOHO! EEP!" Arial yelled. The tickling went on for an hour and a half when they finally stopped. "Ok huff* huff* I'm done. Exhale*." "Ya, huff* me too. Coughs*." Arial left to let Sans change and plopped on the couch in the living room beside Calibri. Calibri had her phone and headphones on and was listening to music. Arial watched as Calibri bopped her head up and down to the music. After a minute, Arial went on her phone and played Subway Surfer.  "🎶 Well, I'm BAAAAACK! BAAAAAACK! WELL I"M BACK IN BLACK! YES, I'M BAAACK IN BLAAAAAACK! 🎶" Calibri screamed out of nowhere while imitating the drums. "AAAAAGH! What the...CALIBRI? WHAT THE HECK?! PFFFFAHAHA!!" Arial screamed and bursted out laughing. Sans came running down the stairs from his room to see what's going on. "Arial? What's going o-...pffff...KKAHAHAHA!!" Sans clutched his stomach and laughed as he watched Calibri scream the words to the song Back in Black by AC-DC. "What on earth is going on?...Nyeheheh! What is Calibri SINGING?! Nyehehehehe!" Papyrus yelled while laughing rather loudly. Soon, Arial, Sans and papyrus were all laughing as Calibri imitated the singer and guitar solo in a hilarious way. Arial even grabbed her phone out and recorded the action. Soon, the song finished, Arial packed the phone away fast and Calibri took her headphones off to the 3 of them laughing. "What? What's going on?, why are you guys laughing?" Calibri asked, extremely confused. Sans stopped laughing as best he could and tried to tell her. "W-well, you see...Calibri, w-w-we mph...Came across you...and ...MMPH.... PFFFFAHAHAHAHA!" Sans fell back, bursted out laughing again and put his hand on the top of his face. Within seconds, the three of them bursted out laughing again. "OH MY GOSH! WHAT?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Calibri yelled, but it only made them laugh harder. "Why are you guys laughing so much? All I was doing was listening to music and........wait...... Oh...My...GOD! NO. FLIPPIN. WAY! YOU WERE WATCHING ME?! OMIGOD GUYS! GRRR! YOU GUYS SUCK! ALL OF YOU!" Calibri yelled, grabbed her phone and went to her room and slammed the door. "Pfff... Well, that was fun while it lasted. Oh my gosh, Arial, turn the video back on." Sans suggested. Arial got her phone out and they watched the video a couple more times, making them burst out laughing again. Soon, Arial turned off the video and kept it. She knew she might be able to use it in the future. Lunch went passed and Calibri made the family soup and garlic bread and Arial baked some carrot muffins for later. A while later, Arial got a text from Nate, wondering if she wanted to go to McDonalds with him. Ariel agreed, told his father what she was doing and left. It was winter, so nowadays, it was hats, mitts, coats and scarfs. Arial met Nate at McDonalds and went in. Arial got a Big Mac meal and Nate got a mcflurry and drink. Arial and Nate grabbed a seat and talked. When Nate was looking away, Arial sprinkled a packet of magic on her burger so she could eat it without any of it ending up all over the seat. Since Arial was a skeleton, Arial didn't have a digestive system, so monster food was made to keep it from falling out. Nowadays, there are packets of magic to put on the human food to prevent it from that problem. Afterward, Arial and Nate talked for a while. "So, I used to go to a school called PS. 38. It's was not a very good school. I had good friends there, but the teachers were horrible, the cafeteria food sucked, and there was a detention. Ya. Anyway, my Dad finally got a good job here, so we moved and now, I go to your school." Nate started. "Well, this school, the teachers are okay, the cafeteria food is alright, not the best, but alright, and there is no detention. so, you don't have to worry about it. There's nothing really on your *Bad* list here." "Heh heh. Okay. What time is it?" "12:08." "Ho, I need to go." "Oh, alright. Bye Nate!" "Bye Arial! I had fun!" "YA!...ya." Arial replied. Arial finished the last fry and left. "Why do I feel...so...Flirty?" Arial asked herself. Arial soon brushed it off, headed home and spent the rest of the time with Calibri and doing homework. Soon, Arial went to bed. It was Sunday, another day ahead that was free.