Undescribable strength

Sans Pov:
I woke up to a flashing light. I was sleeping on the couch, so I would've seen the light. I got up off the couch and moved towards Arial's bedroom. I saw a lot of yellow coming through the cracks of the door. My first thought was, "Did Arial have a bad dream?" But, I realized that the way the light was flashing, was different than a simple nightmare. I decided to open up the door and see what's going on. As I opened the door, the yellow lights practically blinded me. As I looked around in Arial's room, the first things I saw were swirls, wavy lines and zig zags appearing out of nowhere. I was dumbstruck! It was like a light show in her room! I looked at Arial and saw her laying in bed. The craziest part of it all, is that Arial's eyes were glowing, but it looked like yellow rays were coming out of her eyes, slipping through her closed eyelids, and making the swirls and lines. I sat down on a nearby chair and watched as the yellow lines turned into a picture. It was...Calibri? "C-Calibri?" I said as I watched more. I saw as Calibri's clothes changed from a butterfly sweater and Capri's to a purple dress and brown boots. It looked really pretty. Then, it all faded away and the next person who showed up was...Papyrus. Papyrus's usual battle body, scarf, gloves and boots faded away and changed to a rather cute outfit.

I loved it! It was so cute! Maybe, I'd change the shirt food from avocados to pasta, but overall, cute

I loved it! It was so cute! Maybe, I'd change the shirt food from avocados to pasta, but overall, cute. Then, that faded and...Toriel was next. "Oh boy, can't wait to see this one..." I thought to myself. The purple and white butterfly designed sleeved dress changed to a red pretty ball gown. Aah, only Toriel and Arial would wear those types of dresses.

I really liked it

I really liked it. It was like Arial was doing a fashion show while she's asleep. Lastly, she did me. I wanted to see this one so badly. I wanted to see what would look good on me. Maybe something for a date? Something for going out, maybe something comfortable. Let's see what you have in store for me Arial.

GASP* Wow! Love it! That actually looks pretty nice

GASP* Wow! Love it! That actually looks pretty nice. It's good for going outside, and it looks comfortable! Arial, you are a genius! I quickly took a picture with my phone and watched as it faded away. After that, the yellow started turning to black. "Huh? What's going on?" I asked myself. I gasped as the black rays made the shape of a Gaster blaster. It started shooting yellow beams towards a figure that looked like...CHARA?! "No...way..." I thought as Chara swung her knife towards Arial. Arial was shooting yellow beams and bones while her eyes were glowing along with...her hair...for some strange reason. Arial ran towards Chara, and Chara disappeared out of thin air. Arial slipped against the floor, failed to stop in time and smashed into the wall. "Oh. That's gotta hurt." I thought. As Arial got up, Chara appeared behind her and got a hold of Arial's hair. "AAGH! NO!" Arial yelled in her sleep as Chara showed her knife. That's when it hit me, this is Arial's dream that is playing out of magic rays from in her mind! A couple seconds later, Chara clenches her hands on her knife and...Cuts her long hair clean off. Arial was then left with really short hair, and Arial's hair stopped glowing. I gasped, grabbed my phone and took a quick picture. "M-my h-h-hair. I c-can't believe y-you did th-this. What happened to y-you? Oh w-well. Can't change it now. I was KNIFE to meet you." Arial said and turned to dust. "GASP* ARIAL!" I yelled by accident. "YOUR LAST HOUR STRIKES SANS!" Chara yelled. "BAD TIME!!" I yelled and tried to punch her, but the rays faded completely and I fell.

Arial's Pov:
"OOOF! OW! WHO- WHA-" I yelled. I looked down and saw Dad laying on me. "Dad? What the heck?" I said. "Ow... Hi Arial...you okay?" Dad said. "Umm...I'm fine, a little creeped out, but fine. But seriously, are YOU OKAY?! I literally woke up to someone squashing me on my bed. THAT NEVER HAPPENS! Why did you fall on me anyways?" I yelled. "Oh...about that... You had a nightmare! Your yellow magic was acting out your dreams! I saw Chara in your dreams and I tried to kill her, but it all went away, and I fell on top of you." Dad said. Yellow magic? Acting out my dreams? Chara? WHAT?! THIS MAKES NO SENSE! "Exhale* Okay. First of all, who's Chara?" I asked. Dad automatically looked shocked and guilty. "Oh...uuuuuummmmm...YouDon'tNeedToKnow!" Dad yelled rather fast. "Second of all, what do you mean by acting out my dreams?" I continued. Dad whipped out his phone and showed me the 2 pictures. "Oh. The dream that I just had? My powers do that? really?" I asked myself and Dad. "I guess so. Also, it seemed your powers were also changing colour. That only happens with your Grandpa! How can you do that?" Dad asked me. "I-I-I DON'T KNOW!" I yelled. "...alright. I'll let you to sleep. By the way, your little light show in the beginning was DE-LIGHTful. Heh."Dad joked. "Pffff. Hahaha. I laughed. I laid back down on my bed and looked around. I saw everything turn black again. "GRRR! Shut up imagination. Take a break!" I said. After I said this, the black all went away. I sighed happily and fell asleep again.