The Big Question...

(Time skip)
Arial and Nate started walking to Arial's house. She had mentioned Chara to Nate, explaining Chara to be a version of the devil. Nate decided to help because he goes to the same school as Arial, and he needed to be there for Arial in case Chara appears at the school for the big fight. Soon, Nate and Arial walked through the door and were greeted by Papyrus, Sans and the rest of the gang. Even Flowey was there to help. After all, Flowey is a soulless version of Asriel Dreemurr, Chara's twin brother. (I think of Asriel and Chara as twins. Don't judge me plz.) By now, everyone was doing their own activities. Arial and Nate were watching Game Theory on YouTube on Nate's iPad mini, Sans, Toriel and Calibri were telling jokes downstairs, Toran, Josie and Ally were in their rooms, and Papyrus and Undyne were cooking. Soon, Undyne came out with a plate of spaghetti. But, when she looked at Arial and Nate, she couldn't help but notice they were holding hands. "Oooh! Look at the new couple of the century!" Undyne taunted. Arial and Nate looked at each other. Arial and Nate smiled and looked at Undyne. "Alright Undyne. Our 'cover' has been blown. We're a couple." Arial said. "Yes, we ARE a couple. Why be so vocal about it when you can clearly see it? What you gonna do about it?" Nate asked with a smirk. "HEY GUYS! ARIAL AND THE HUMAN BOY ARE DATING!" Undyne shouted. "GASP* WHAT?! ARE YOU SURE?" Papyrus yelled and ran out of the kitchen with his apron still on. Calibri, Sans and Toriel ran upstairs to see what all the fuss is about. Oooh! You two are adorable!" Calibri said. "Have you kissed? How long have you been dating? Have you even held hands? Where have you gone for your dates? Was it special? Was it fun? Did you do any challenges?" Calibri asked. "Arial? You are not old enough to be doing that stuff yet!" Toriel defended. "Hey, I knew you too would hit it off! You go you too! Just, keep it private. Okay?" Sans motivated. "Sans! We are NOT encouraging this behaviour yet! She's too young! She needs to wai-" "STOOOOP! Way. Too. Many. Things. At ONCE! Undyne! We're NOT dating, and it's just crush stuff! Mom, we are NOT DATING! Calibri! Way too many questions! And NONE will be answered. And Dad, thx for your thought, but you're getting ahead of yourself. All of you are getting ahead of yourself. We're not dating." Arial interrupted. "W-w-we...c-could." Nate chimed in. Arial looked at Nate and said "w-what?". Nate quickly brought Arial into her room and asked the question. "Arial, it's been long enough. I need to ask you now. Do you want to start a relationship?" He asked. "I mean, w-we don't have to, I-if you're n-not r-r-ready for it, heh heh, we can j-just-" Nate stuttered nervously. By now, Nate was blushing super hard. Arial interrupted, however, by saying "Y-E-S! YES! I would LOVE TO!". Arial hugged Nate and the 2 walked out of Arial's room and saw everyone gathered around the couch. "So, what's going on?" Sans asked. "Monsters of my name is Nate Wright. I am 14 years old and new to Arial's school." Nate said. "Nate and I are officially dating!" Arial blurted out. "YAAAY!" Everyone yelled except for Toriel, who was still hesitant on the whole thing. "Tori? Why aren't you happy? Our daughter is dating now! Isn't that exciting?" Sans asked. "W-well, I don't think she's ready for it. She's still too young." Toriel said. "Tori. She's going into grade 10 next year. Arial's not going to be your little skelegirl forever, you know." Sans said. "Sigh* I know. Alright. Congrats Arial!" Toriel said. "Thx Mom! I love you!" Ariel said. "I love you too." Toriel said back. Maybe things will work out after all.