BAD TIME...(^I just LOVE this video^)

I walked into the school and put my stuff in my locker. I saw Nate walk into the school with a depressed look on his face. "Alright. Let me get this straight. I'm screwed, big time?" He asked. "Mm-hmm." I replied. "And I am NOT safe? Or able to come to your house EVER?" He asked. "That's right." I replied. "And you DON'T want your Father finding out where I am. Right?" He asked. "Correct." I replied. "...crap..." He said. "But don't worry about it. I'll deal with it myself. Alright? Then we can connect through social media again. Got it? Cause I don't want you to 'Have a bad time', That is my Dad's common phrase meaning you will get badly hurt by my Dad's magic. Alright?" I told him. "Umm...Okay? Okay." He said. Glad we're on the same track here. The bell rang and we went to geography. All day, I was wondering if Dad would ever forgive Nate for causing the CreepyPasta incident. "Ya, I think he will." I thought. 5 hours later, I packed my bag and walked home. I hoped to talk to him about the incident and straighten things out that way. I walked through the door and saw Dad and Papyrus looking at something...ON MY PHONE?! WHAT?! "Uhh...Hi? What are you doing on my phone?" I asked, trying not to freak out. "Oh, Hi Arial. Yes, about that...we were just wondering why you deleted a guy named NateWright123 off ALL your social media. Why Arial?" Dad said. WEEEELLL...crap. "Ummm...We-" "Is this your new friend? Nick? No Nate! Right?" Dad interrupted. "Yes. It's Nate." I replied. "Why did you delete your best friend off every social media you have Arial? That is NOT what you do to  friend! AT ALL!" Dad yelled. I bursted out crying, ran towards him and said "BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO HURT HIM! I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SHOW HIM THE MEANING OF HAVING A BAD TIME!".

Sans's Pov:
Wait, what did I just hear? 'Having a bad time'? Did I actually mention that? Or is that what Arial got out of the situation? "Wait, Pap, did I really say 'Bad time' When I heard that it was Nate who showed her the videos?" I asked. Papyrus looked own and sighed. "YES, YOU DID MENTION 'BAD TIME' IN FRONT OF ARIAL." Papyrus said. I covered my mouth. Oh my god! I-I-Omigod. What've I caused? "Arial...I did NOT mean that." I reassured her and went up to hug her. "Then what DID YOU MEAN?  Arial yelled and pushed me away. I took a step back and said "I-I don't know. I say it in the wrong ways sometimes. If I ever say that, don't take it too seriously, unless you see bones behind me. Alright" I told her. "Sniff* A-alright." Arial said and hugged me. "Now, what do you say, we go to grillby's, get Nate and you communicating again, and we forget all this happened. Alright?" I requested. Arial perked right up. "YA! Can Calibri come too? And Papyrus if he wants to?" Arial asked. I smiled and said "You know what, let's bring the whole family and go to Grillby's new restaurant!" I requested and got Tori. "Oh, yes! That sounds fun!  Hey, did you get the "Incident" dealt with?" Tori asked. "Yes and we're just going to forget about it. Alright?" I assured her. "Alright Sans." Tori agreed.

Arial's Pov:
I set up a little surprise for Dad quick, by getting Toran, Josie, Ally and Calibri to bring their money to the diner so that we could pay off our part of the dinner, so Dad didn't need to in the long run. Dad had a tab set, and Grillby's has been nagging on him to pay it for quite some time. So, we all agreed to help Dad out by paying for our OWN meals.

Toriel's Pov:
We went to the new restaurant called the Super Fire Diner. We got a reservation for 9 of us, being Me, Sans, Papyrus, Frisk and the 5 kids. It was fun because, It's been a LONG TIME since ALL of us could go together as one big family. Grillby came and took our orders, and the food was delicious! I've never knew that humans up here called cooked snails escargot! And it was amazing! Sans got something called nachos, and his face and line when he tasted it was PRICELESS! "It is official...nachos is the NEW FRIES!" Sans yelled. We all laughed at that, and we also laughed at Papyrus's reaction to the taste of the spaghetti here. "OH MY GOSH! WHO MADE THIS! I,THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE BEEN BEATEN! WHERE IS THIS CHEF? I WANT HIM TO SHOW ME HIS WAAAAAYS!" Papyrus yelled. Arial, Calibri, Toran and Josie bursted out laughing. Ally looked confused over everyone laughing. "Smrrk...Papyrus! Be quiet! Ahahaha!" Sans told him while laughing. "Ahahahaha! Oh my, Papyrus! Hahaha." I laughed. After we ate, Calibri and the kids surprised us! With their money! "Wait, why did you all bring money?" Sans asked. "Because..." Arial said. "We're gonna pay tonight." Calibri and Toran confessed at the same time. "Wait, YOU'RE paying for your meals? Why?" Sans asked. Arial, Toran, Calibri, Josie and even Ally said at the same time, "Because! You look like you need help with that tab of yours!". "Awww! The kids are helping you by paying for their own meals so no money from today's meal is on the tab! How thoughtful!" I told Sans. Sans's eyes literally widened when I said this. "o...m...G!! Seriously?!" Sans yelled in excitement. "Ya Dad! We want to help!" Josie said. "Omg! O-o-omg!" Sans said and...started crying. Josie suddenly looked surprised and looked at Arial, Calibri and Toran, who were both worried for Sans. Then, Sans got up, got out of the table, and told the kids to come here. All the kids came and gave Sans a giant group hug. "Thank...you...so much...for being...the...BEST KIDS I COULD EVER HAVE!" Sans yelled. "SANS! QUIET!" Papyrus yelled. Apon hearing Papyrus's quirky line, everyone laughed at the same time. These are the types of moments that I'll never forget.