Field trips and creepypastas

Nate's Pov:
I woke up and remembered we have something fun is going on today. We have a field trip today! We're going to Pixar animations. I'm personally not into Disney, but the fact that we were going to an animation studio, It's the best trip I've ever heard of! We went on the bus and me and Arial COINCIDENTALLY sat together on the bus. Quite a few of the kids on the bus 'love teased' us, saying things like "Are you two dating?" Or "Have you too kissed yet?". Apparently, Arial is a huge fan of Disney and Pixar, so this is the perfect trip for her. We arrived about 5 hours later, and walked past the big sign saying "Pixar Animation Studios". Here we go!

Arial's Pov:
We walked into the studio. IT WAS HUGE!! A couple animators spoke to us and gave us a tour around the studio. We got to see the original sketches of the Pixar characters like Finding Nemo, Toy Story, The Incredibles (The Incredibles is my personal favourite), Monsters Inc., A Bugs Life and many more. "Hey Nate! I got our teacher! Let's go to the Pixar ball and get a photo!" I yelled. "Alright." Nate said. We got a serious picture and a silly picture and moved on.

(Time skip)

Sans's Pov:
I went and picked up Arial from school. "Hey Arial. How was the trip?" I asked her as she got into the car. "A-MAZ-ING!!" Arial yelled. "Really? It was THAT good? The trip wasn't at all SKETCHY or anything?" I joked. "Pfff. No it wasn't "sketchy", and yes, it was THAT good. We got to make our own animations and sketches, we got to learn more about Edwin Catmull, the president of Pixar and Disney animation studios, and more about Walter Disney! On top of that, we got to see the earliest sketches of Disney and pixar's characters! THAT is why the trip was THAT good." Arial said. "Okay, even I've got to admit, that sounds like a pretty good field trip." I said. We got home and walked in the door. I plopped myself on the couch and turned on some T.V. Soon, Calibri and Arial joined me in watching shows like Big Bang Theory, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, and Modern Family. It was fun and relaxing. Afterwards, Calibri went into her room onto her computer, while Arial went downstairs to play video games. "HELLO, MY DEAR BROTHER!" Papyrus yelled. "Oh, hey bro. How you doin?" I asked. "MARVELLOUS! I WENT SHOPPING, AND SAW THAT THE SPAGHETTI PACKS WERE ON SALE For 4 FOR $8! I ALSO WENT TO PUZZLES EXPRESS AND FOUND SOME NEW AND INTERESTING PUZZLES TO TRY! HOW WAS YOUR DAY SANS?" Papyrus told me. "That's pretty cool Bro! And it was pretty good. I lounged around, went to Giant Tiger for some pillows for this couch and recorded some episodes of Gordon Ramsey for you. The Pasta episode came on, and I happened to stumble across it, so I recorded it. You're welcome." I said. "GASP* WOWIE! THANK YOU SANS! YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER ANYONE WOULD EVER WANT!" Papyrus yelled. Really? Wow! Who knew that Papyrus would get THIS excited over a simple episode on how to make pasta? I did! "Wow, thanks Papyrus. You didn't have to say that." I told him, knowing I'd get the opposite reaction. "BUT I DID NEED TO SAY THAT! YOU DESERVE IT! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE EXTREMELY LAZY, AND YOU SAY TOO MANY PUNS, ALL YOU REALLY NEED TO DO IS TO PUSH THAT ALL AWAY AND YOU HAVE THE PERFECT BROTHER!" Papyrus said happily to me. "BESIDES...(exhales and clears throat) YOU ARE SO INTERESTING, I NEVER GET BONE-TIRED OF YOU SANS." Papyrus joked. O...MY...GOD! Did Pap... Did Papyrus just say a pun? Can I pinch myself? I can't believe it! "Oh...My...Gosh! Papyrus, I am so proud of you!" I told him. "WHY THANK YOU SANS!" Papyrus said. "Oh, and I also got to pick up Arial from school." I concluded. "WOWIE! OH, HI ARIAL!" Papyrus said. "Hi Papyrus." Arial replied. HOW'S THE TRIP?" Papyrus asked. "A-MAZ-ING" Arial yelled. "Hey Arial, was that your phone?" I asked. "Huh?..Oh, ya. Sorry, It's Nate...He wants to know if he and I could hang out. He said he wants to show me something." Arial said. "That's alright with me." I answered."Alright. Thanks Dad!" I said and texted Nate.

Nate's Pov:
I arrived at Arial's door a few minutes later. "Hi Arial." I said. "Hi Nate! Glad you could come over." Arial said. Golly, Arial's so cheesy when she talks sometimes. We walked to her room as usual. Okay, I swear that every time I walk into Arial's room, it looks bigger and bigger every time I see it. I sat onto the bed and whipped out my iPad mini. A month ago, my Dad surprised me with an iPad mini, and it wasn't even my birthday or Christmas. I brought it with me to show her the iPad itself, and a YouTube videos and channel. I unlocked the screen, went onto Safari, and typed in YouTube. "Ooh, it's a YouTube video? what is it on YouTube we're watching?" Arial asked me. "It's called CreepyPasta." I replied. "Ooh, it is good? How do you make it?" Arial asked me. What?...Oh. She thinks it's the type of pasta you eat. I guess I should've told her before. "No no. It's a YouTube Channel. It's got chilling stories on it." I told her. "Oh. Alright. Hurry up. I want to watch it!" Arial pleaded me. "Are you sure you're up for this? I've heard from other people that they've had nightmares for weeks from this. You want to watch it still?" I asked, making sure she won't regret it. "I've watched many horror movies. I think I can handle this." Arial disagreed. "Alright. You've been warned." I warned her. I turned on the video.