The Face Time

Narrative Pov:
Arial wakes up at 5:30 on a Monday morning. Just the other morning, she had gotten a warning from Chara through dreams and found out that Chara was the one responsible for the text messages Arial received. Arial got dressed in her trademark clothing (a yellow tank, hot pink sweater, and a jean skirt.), packed her bag, grabbed her phone and laid on the couch in the living room. An hour and a half later, Arial decided to get some food. She came back to the couch with a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and ate that while watching PewDiePie on her phone. A few minutes later, Arial paused the video and put her bowl away. But when she came back to the couch, Arial noticed there was someone on the screen! IT WAS CHARA! "Why hello Arial." Chara said. "CHARA?! What do YOU want?" Arial asked in an evil tone. "Well, I've Face Timed you to talk to you about what's happening Tuesday. " Chara said evilly. "Well, I know for sure, that you CAN'T kill me...no matter how much you attempt." Arial said in a low, evil voice. "Alright. tell me how to kill you." Chara said. "No! Why would I do that?!" Arial asked. "Fine. Either tell me how to kill you, or I'll murder your friends." Chara threatened. Arial would normally brush it off like a joke, but Arial knew all too well that Chara had the bravery to do just that, and would never hesitate. So, Arial asked. "And family?". "I didn't say that, now did I?" Chara said evilly. "Hey, I want my family spared too, or I ain't talking. So either promise you'll spare my family too, or you'll be absolutely clueless on how to beat me. Your choice." Arial defended. "Alright, alright. I promise I won't kill your family AND friends." Chara said. "Alright. My spine is the most venerable...*sigh* go for that." Arial said. Arial would normally regret saying that, but Arial also knew how smart she was, and how to make herself look like she wasn't lying. Arial was lying about that though. She was actually venerable on her hair. If her hair is cut, the magic connected to her hair will bounce back to the heart and stab it, causing her to die. "Alright. I'll just write that down." Chara said and wrote it on a piece of paper. "Thank you Arial. Good bye." Chara said and ended the Face Time. Arial put down her phone and giggled under her breath. "Chara, you idiot." Arial said and looked over to see Sans coming in. "Morning Dad." Arial said cheerfully and hugged him. "Morning Ari. How'd you sleep?" Sans asked. Okay. I had another bad dream about the fight tomorrow though." Arial said. "Alright." Sans said. Soon, Arial got up, grabbed her bag and headed out the door. On the way to school, Arial talked to herself. "I can't believe she fell for it! It's my hair that's the problem! Not my spine. You're gonna GET IT NOW CHARA! Mwahahaha! Pfff. Gheheheh. That was a horrible laugh.". Arial laughed at her stupid evil laugh and walked the rest of the way, feeling good about the upcoming fight, tomorrow.