The Crazy Family

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Arial and Sans yelled at the same time. Papyrus and Calibri were laughing so hard, they were on the floor, clutching their stomachs. "ha ha ha! WE GOT YOU SOOO GOOD!!! HA HA HA!" Calibri laughed. "How did you like that, BROTHER! Nyehehehe!" Papyrus yelled. Arial and Sans were laying on the ground breathing heavily from being scared. Arial was a little confused and stunned and Sans laughing a little. "Who knew getting scared would get me so NERVE-OUS!" "Omg Dad!" Arial and Sans laughed. "GRRR. SANS!" Papyrus yelled. "Sorry bro." Sans said. Arial went into her room and put her purse on her bed. From there, Arial grabbed her phone out and started playing surgery games. She played dental surgery, Appendix surgery and then a stomach surgery. Arial enjoyed surgery games more than everyone else in the family. Arial's family was kind of complex and unique in many ways. Sans and Toriel got married, Toriel gave birth to 3 goat children, Toran, Josie and Ally, and Sans decided to create a skele-child of his own. He originally was going to make 1 child, but he accidentally over did it on the measurements. He ended up using too much of the materials that he had no choice but to split it into 2 beings, and boy, did that make things a lot better for him. Calibri was created perfectly while Arial was made with 1 complication. It sort of went like this...

One day, Papyrus came into the laboratory to ask where his Latin costume was. He walked in but accidentally smacked right into Sans. Sans lost balance and knocked down a shelf that had a piece of human skin. "Huh?! Gasp*! No no no no NO NOOO!!" Sans yelled as the human skin fell into Ariel's formula. Sans stared at the jug, hopelessly. "Papyrus! Are you ------- KIDDING ME?!" Sans turned around, very angry. "You DUMBO!!!" Sans yelled. "Sans! I am so sorry! I swear! I'll fix it." Papyrus said, but Sans didn't want to hear it. " I think you've done ENOUGH PAPYRUS!" Sans yelled. Papyrus's eyes started to well up as Sans stared at the formulas. Papyrus turned and ran away, crying. He had never heard Sans yell that loud before, and thought that he had ruined the one chance to get a niece. A couple hours later, Papyrus came in to apologize. "Sans, I-" "Papyrus...you didn't wreck the formula. I think it may have did something unique. Thanks Papyrus. You made a beautiful monster beyond my expectations." Sans told him. "Wow. Really? That's great. But, I need to apologi-" "no...I" Sans ran over with tears flying back and hugged Papyrus harder than he had ever hugged anyone before. Sans cried into Papyrus's shoulder. "I-I-...I'm...sob* I-I'M Soho SORRY PAPYhRUS! Sniff* I shouldn't have freaked out. I thought that, if the (sob*) human skin destroyed the being, that the formula would've been for nothing, (sob*) and that my work would've gone down the drain, that-" "shh, shhh. Sans, I forgive you. Really, I should be the one saying sorry. I bumped into you, causing all this. Plus, I didn't know you could talk so complicated before. Huh, guess you've changed brother." "Well, me neither, un-until now." Sans continued to cry into Papyrus's shoulder. Papyrus patted Sans on the back and kept telling him that it was ok. Papyrus was happy things worked out. And couldn't wait to see the reveal of the child.

Arial looked in the mirror, and down at her hands. She knew that Sans had looked into the formula to see if the skin did anything to her, and found it'll only affect the appearance. She knew that this one complication caused her to look like this. But the upside is that Ariel would fit into the human world better. Arial always kept that upside as a sign of hope, that she will find out who she really is. Arial then, put her pj's on and climbed into bed. He had school tomorrow, and couldn't wait to see Nate again.