How People React To Creepy Pastas Usually

SANS POV:

I heard yelling from Arial's room and went over to investigate. "Guys, what's goi-Arial? you alright?" I asked, sounding concerned as I looked at Arial and Nate hugging, Arial crying and Nate trying to comfort her. "HUH? Dad? Oh, ya. I'm f-fine." Arial said, letting go of Nate. "What happened in here though? I heard you scream the words, ' turn it off '? A few times. What was that?" I asked. I wanted answers. Did Arial watch something innapropriate? something scary? What WAS IT? "Oh, it was just a creepy video. nothing bad." Arial reassured me. "Alright. as long as it's off." I told her. I walked to the living room and joined Papyrus on the couch. "OH, HI SANS!" Papyrus yelled, as usual. "Hey Papyrus. What are you watching?" I asked. "OH, IT'S A SHOW CALLED ICARLY! IT'S ABOUT 2 GIRLS NAMED CARLY AND SAM WHO MAKE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND START POSTING FUN VIDEOS ON IT AND HANGOUT WITH THEIR FRIEND AND PHOTOGRAPHER FREDDY AND CARLY'S OLDER BROTHER NAMED SPENCER!" Papyrus told me. "Cool." I told Papyrus. "HONESTLY, I SEE YOU AS SAM, I THINK." Papyrus said. "What? Why?" I asked. "BECAUSE, SHE"S A LAZYBONES AND EATS LOTS OF FAST FOOD JUNK, LIKE YOU!" Papyrus replied. "O-kay?" I reacted, but ignored it. After a while, I noticed Papyrus walked away and went to our red laptop beside the couch. I noticed he was on YouTube, looking at the search history. "CREEPYPASTA? WHAT IS THAT I WONDER? IS IT GOOD?" Papyrus asked. "I don't know bro . Can I see?" I asked and got up off the couch. "SURE SANS." Papyrus said. I walked up to the laptop and clicked the channel. "umm..." I said and chose a random video. That was a big mistake...

(half a video later)

Papyrus's Pov: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! CLOSE IT SANS!" (Covers eyes.)

(Sans and Papyrus scream at the same time during the AAHHS.)

Sans's Pov: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! OMIGOSH! WHAT DO I DO?! WHAT DO I DO?! YOU KNOW WHAT?! (Slams the laptop shut.) big exhale*"

Arial's Pov:

"Huh? What was that?" Nate asked. "GASP* That's Dad and Uncle Pap! DAAAD! PAAAAP?" I yelled. We ran out of my room and to the living room and saw Dad and Papyrus. Their eyes were glowing, Papyrus was crying and Sans had both hands on his forehead, trying to process something. "not real...not real..." I heard Dad repeat to himself. "W-Wow Dad...What happened." I asked in a scared time and looked at the laptop, which was closed. Nate walked up to the laptop, opened it and paused the video it was on. "Well, we're screwed..." Nate said. "What does he mean by that? I asked and walked up to the laptop. "C-CREEPYPASTA?! HOW...WHY...WHAT...WHERE-" I stuttered. "I-I-I THINK I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE! SOBS*" Pap said. "Okay...I'm gonna go...BYE!" Nate yelled and ran out the door. Great...just what I wanted...Traumatized family members, and a run away friend. "Arial...can you explain something?... What was THAT?!" Pap yelled and pointed at the laptop. "Is that what you watched just a minute ago? cause here's one little question...HOW DO YOU DESTROY A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?" Dad yelled at me. Golly, I forgot Dad could yell. "Um...w-well, first of all, you CAN'T destroy a YouTube channel, second of all, yes, that's what I watched a minute ago, and third of all, It's called Creepy Pasta, It's a YouTube channel with fake/real videos on it, made to scare people on purpose." I told them. Dad looked shocked, and Uncle Pap just looked plain scared. "GASP* R-REAL?" Papryrus said while holding his scarf up to his mouth like a scared kid. "exhale* Okay, come here." Dad said and hugged me. Once he hugged me, I bursted out crying. "I'm sorry y-you had to s-see that." I cried. "Hey, it's alright." Dad said. I let go of Dad and took a couple steps away from him. "Don't worry, I'm fine...I think." I told him and started walking towards my room. But midway, I stopped, put my hands on my head and turned around, terrified. "W-WHY DID NATE HAVE TO SHOW ME THAT STUPID VIDEO?!" I yelled. "Wait, Nate showed you this?" Dad said and looked at the laptop. Oops...Sorry nate... "GRRR! that KID! THAT KID'S GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME!" Dad yelled. "NO! PLEASE DO-" I tried to say, but was cut off with "NO ONE IS SCARING MY LITTLE GIRL LIKE THAT! NOT EVEN A FRIEND." and Dad walked away. I immediately ran to my room and texted Nate saying "Nate, destroy any communication info that has my name on it, destroy any communication of me that you have. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, everything. I'll do the same. Do it RIGHT NOW.". one second later, Nate texted back "What?! Why? How will I contact you?". I texted back "What: Just do it. How: I'll get your info later. Why: 2 things: Creepy pasta incident and "You're going to have a BAD TIME!" and waited for him to text back. A second later, Nate replies "K" and I go onto my facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, iMessage, Gmail, even Tumblr and whipped out any info having to do with Nate Wright. "Good bye Nate." I whispered to myself and looked at my phone. "NateTheGreat123 has deleted you off Facebook." "NateTheGreat123 has blocked you from Twitter." NateTheGreat123 has deleted you from Snapchat." "NateTheGreat123 has deleted you off Instagram." NateTheGreat123 has Blocked you from Gmail" "NateTheGreat123 has blocked you from Tumblr." Said the Notifications from my social media apps. "good luck Nate."