thought and Anxiety

Ariel's Pov:
I woke up to a blank, white room. I looked around and found a hall leading to a dark place. "Ummm, nope, nope, nopity nope, forget that." I said and turned the other way. I ran until I hit a wall. the wall was plain white. I put my palm down on the wall and it turned yellow. "Wow." I said and touched another spot on the wall. That spot turned yellow too. I made another dot and drew lined with my finger to connect the dots. an immediate smile came across my face as I realized what I could do.

I started drawing on the wall

I started drawing on the wall. I was happy and felt care free. Then, the picture disappeared. "Aww. I just finished though. oh well." I thought. I tried to draw again, but it would erase everything I made. I was starting to get mad that I couldn't draw anymore. Then, out of nowhere, a calculator appeared on the wall. it said 4,3,1,1, and 0. I was confused at first, but then I touched it, it flipped, and said

 I was confused at first, but then I touched it, it flipped, and said

I wrote hello back and everything went black. I looked around and held my hands out for walls. There were none. Then, I decided to walk. I had walked a few metres when I saw my sister, stabbed and dead. "Gasp* Calibri?! What happened to you!" I asked in panic. I turned around, and saw Dad's coat with blood on it. "D-dad? Wha-" I started. I started crying as I looked down more. I turned around again and looked. Everyone was DEAD! Alphys, Undyne, Mom, Asgore, even Mettaton was broken apart. I looked at all the dead bodies, knelt down, and cried. "A-Arial?" I heard and turned my head. There, against my knee, was Uncle Papyrus, well, his head. "p-pap-Papyrus? What h-happened?" "Frisk, she wasn't as good as I thought. She-she caused this." Papyrus told me. I looked around and saw the human approaching. "Good...l-luck Ari-al." Pap said and turned to dust. "Gasp* no." I mumbled and turned towards Frisk. "You, YOU KILLED EVERYONE! WHY? JUST W-WHYYYY??" I yelled. "H-h-he-lp-help me..." Frisk said. "H-huh?" I said as she grabbed the knife and cried. I was very confused by the fact that she was crying while she was grabbing he knife. Was she hurt by what she did? Was she pushed? Was she forced? What?! I walked to her and said "If you killed everyone, then, there's no point in me living either. Kill me." "No! I'll kill you!" I looked, saw another soul person appear out of frisk and BOOM!

Narratives Pov:

"GASP!!!* Mom?! DAD?! Frisk?! CALIBRI?!" Arial yelled. Ariel waited for someone to come, but nobody came. Arial sat up in her bed and went on her phone. She was playing subway surfer for a bit when a text came in. It was...someone she didn't know. But, whoever it was, said this...

 But, whoever it was, said this

"Ummmmmm...Uh..oo-Kay?" I thought and ignored it. I placed my phone back on my nightstand, looked at a picture on my wall and fell asleep.