Beware HIM who is una-VOID-able

Narrative's Pov:

"BBBRRRRRRRRRRRBBB!" "AAAAAAAGH! WHAT THE FRI-" Arial yelled, hit her head on the tip of a metal instrument and fell off her bed. Arial held her forehead and saw Calibri with Sans's trombone. "Wake up sis!" Calibri said and laughed. "Augh-Ow!" Arial said in pain. "O-my-gosh! I am so sorry! That part was unintentional." Calibri said and ran over to Arial to help her up. "But, at least I got a good scare..." Calibri said. Arial's face turned dark red. "CALIBRIIII!!!" Arial screamed. Calibri ran out of her room before Arial would freak out at her again. Arial growled, groaned and stood back up. Arial was MAD! Her sister just woke her up by BLASTING THE DANG TROMBONE IN HER FACE! Arial was already planning her revenge. Arial calmed down a bit, grabbed her phone and walked out of her room to the kitchen. "Morning Ari. Hey, do you know where my trombone is? I couldn't find it this morning." Sans asked and smirked. "Umm, ya. Calibri has it. He used it to wake me up by SCARE ME THIS MORNING!" Arial yelled and glared at Calibri who was watching and laughing. "PFFFF! I KNOW! I WAS THE ONE WHO SET IT UP! HAHAHA!!" Sans yelled and fell on the floor laughing. "Wh-WH-WHAAT!" Arial yelled and looked at Calibri. Calibri nodded her head and pointed at a blanket on the couch. Arial understood and grabbed the blanket. Arial grabbed another blanket and threw it to Calibri. Calibri put the blanket over her head and motioned Arial to do the same. Arial ut hers on and the 2 of them snuck onto the couch in the blankets' original positions. They waited patiently for Sans to sit down on the couch and as they predicted, Sans eventually sat down on the couch. Arial felt a vibration and checked her phone. Calibri texted "1" and Arial texted back "2". Calibri texted back "3", Arial texted "now!" And the 2 growled. "H-huh?" Sans said, but it was too late. Arial and Calibri caught Sans and tickled him mercilessly. "AAAAGH! HAHAHAHA! STOP! NO! Arial! I-I'm sorry! Sto-CALIBRI?! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sans struggled as Arial tickled his ribs. Sans teleported to get away rom the torture. "What the- where did he go?" Arial asked.

Calibri's Pov:
I looked around and saw that Dad was nowhere to be found. Well, at least the moment was fun while it lasted. And yes, It WAS Dad's idea to blast the trombone to wake Arial up. But the revenge plan, THAT was pretty good too. It's actually tradition. Okay, not tradition, but, you know what I mean, it runs in the family. You take a blanket and put it over your head to imitate the "Blanket monster". Then, you jump at your opponent and tickle them mercilessly. It's a fun little joke/prank Dad and Uncle Pap used to do when they were kids, according to Frisk. She also said that they STILL do it from time to time, and that SHE ends up being the opponent too. So cute.

Arial's Pov:
I cleaned up the 2 blankets after the little game. That was the 2nd time I had ever done that. Turns out, it's more fun when the opponent is your parent. I closed the closet door when I heard a knock at the front door. "I'll get it!" I yelled and ran towards the door. I opened the door and saw this...

 I opened the door and saw this

"Umm...Hello?" I asked, feeling a little creeped out. "☟☜☹☹⚐📬✋ ✌💣 ☝✌💧❄☜☼📬" (Hello, I am Gaster.) He replied. I realized he was speaking Wingding. I remembered that me and Calibri once found Wingding dictionaries and textbooks, that looked as if Dad and Uncle Pap had them to learn the language. I remembered some of the Wingding language, so, I used it. "☟☜☹☹⚐📪 ✋ ✌💣 ✌☼✋✌☹📬 ☠✋👍☜ ❄⚐ 💣☜☜❄ ✡⚐🕆📬." (Hello, I am Arial. Nice to meet you.) I said. He looked at me surprised. What was it? First time meeting another person who speaks his language? Because I read that Wingding is an extremely rare language to find someone else speaking. I called for Dad and said to this man, "💣✡ 👎✌👎 🕈✋☹☹ 👌☜ ☟☜☼☜ ✋☠ ✌ 💣✋☠🕆❄☜📬" (My (My Dad will be here in a minute.).

Sans's Pov:
I walked up to the door to see who it was and froze. No way...it can't be...HOW?! "D-dad?" I said. That was all I could say. I was dumbfounded. "H-huh? D-Dad? What?" Arial said to me and looked at Gaster. Arial looked really confused to me. But, I ran up, jumped and hugged him. I saw Arial's face when I did this. "Wait...this...is your...Dad?" Arial asked me. "Y-yes." I said and started crying. It was happy tears and sad tears all in one. I haven't seen my Dad in so long, since he disappeared into the void, but I was so happy to see him like this again. I've missed him so much. I hugged him as tight as I could. I didn't want to let go. "I missed you so much. I-I...I've been so alone w-without you." I said, in between sobs. "W-wow..." Arial said and joined in on the hug too. It was nice. "🕈✌✋❄📪 ✡⚐🕆 💧✌✋👎 👎✌👎📬📬📬" (Wait, you said Dad...) My Dad said. "✡☜💧📪 ❄☟✋💧 ✋💧 💣✡ 👎✌👎📬" (Yes, This is my Dad.) Arial replied. Arial can speak Wingding? How? I never taught her! Papyrus never taught her! Did Asgore teach her? Who taught her Wingding? "🕈✌✋❄📪 ✋☞ ❄☟✋💧 ✋💧 ✡⚐🕆☼ 👎✌👎📪 ✌☠👎 ❄☟✋💧 ✋💧 💣✡ 💧⚐☠📪 ❄☟☜☠📪 ❄☟✌❄ 💣✌😐☜💧 ✡⚐🕆 💣✡" (Wait, if this is your Dad, and this is my son, that makes you my) "☝☼✌☠👎👎✌🕆☝☟❄☜☼✍" (Granddaughter?) Arial cut in. "💧✋☝☟🖂 ✡☜💧📬" (Sigh* yes.) Dad/Gaster said. Omigosh! I need to introduce my other daughter to my Dad! I almost forgot! Also, Papyrus would be so happy to see him again. "How did you get out of the void?" I signed. My Dad also knows sign language in case he meets someone who doesn't understand him, which is quite often. In my case, I can speak Wingding, but sign language is easier. "I don't know. All I know is that a door opened and I stepped through, and found myself out of the void." Gaster signed back. "Void? Door? Dad? Grandpa? Please, can someone help me catch up?" Arial signed. Oh ya, I forgot Arial could sign. "✋ ✌💣 ✌ 💧👍✋☜☠❄✋💧❄📬✋ 🕈⚐☼😐☜👎 ✌❄ ✌ ☹✌👌📬 (I am a scientist. I worked at a lab.) My Dad said. "And I was there to help him test an invention. Sadly, when I pulled the lever, the invention started sucking up everything, and your grandpa along with it." I signed. "❄☟☜☼☜ 🕈✌💧 ✌ 💣✌☹☞🕆☠👍❄✋⚐☠ ✌☠👎 ✋ ☜☠👎☜👎 🕆🏱 ✋☠ ✌ 👎✌☼😐 ☹⚐☠☜☹✡ 🏱☹✌👍☜ 👍✌☹☹☜👎 ❄☟☜ ✞⚐✋👎📪 🕈☟☜☼☜ ✋ 💧❄✌✡☜👎 💧✋☠👍☜ ❄☟☜☠📪 💧✋☠👍☜ ❄☟☜☼☜ 🕈✌💧 ☠⚐ 🏱⚐💧💧✋👌☹☜ 🕈✌✡ ⚐☞ ☝☜❄❄✋☠☝ ⚐🕆❄ ⚐☞📬 (There was a malfunction and I ended up in a place called the Void, where I stayed since then, since there was no possible way of getting out of.) My Dad concluded. I was worried that Arial might not have gotten all of that, but it looks as if she did. "Arial, how did you learn Wingding?" I asked her. "We found Wingding dictionaries and textbooks downstairs." Arial said back. "Who's we?" I asked. "Me and Calibri." Arial replied. "🕈☟⚐🕯💧 👍✌☹✋👌☼✋✍" (Who's Calibri?) Father asked. "💣✡ ⚐☹👎☜☼ 💧✋💧❄☜☼📬 (My older sister.) Arial said. "💧✌☠💧📪 ☜✠🏱☹✌✋☠✌❄✋⚐☠ 🏱☹☜✌💧☜✍" (Sans, explanation please?) My Dad said. Alright. I have 2 skeleton daughters, and 3 goat sons and daughters. Calibri is 16, Arial is 14 (pats Arial's head.) Josie is 11, Toran is 8 and Ally is 5."🕈✌✋❄📪 ✌☼✋✌☹ ☟☜☼☜📪 ✋💧 ✌ 💧😐☜☹☜❄⚐☠✍ ☟⚐🕈 👎⚐☜💧 💧☟☜ ☟✌✞☜ 💧😐✋☠✍" (Wait, Arial here, is a skeleton?) Dad asked. "Yes. Arial just has a little skin covering her face." I answered. "☟⚐🕈✍ 💣✋☝☟❄ ✋ ✌💧😐✍" (How? Might I ask?) Dad asked. "✌ 🏱✋☜👍☜ ⚐☞ ☟🕆💣✌☠ 💧😐✋☠ ☞☜☹☹ ✋☠ 💣✡ ☞⚐☼💣🕆☹✌📪 ✌☠👎 👍✌🕆💧☜👎 💧😐✋☠ ⚐☠ 💣✡ ☞✌👍☜📬" (A piece of human skin fell in my formula, and caused skin on my face.) Arial answered. "Ya. What she said." I said. A while later, I got Arial to get a bed ready for my Dad, while I grabbed some food for him. After my Dad ate, it was time for bed, and Arial kissed me and everyone else good night. She even said good night to my Dad. So, I went into bed and thought of how I was going to introduce my Dad to the rest of the family. After I thought about it, I fell asleep.