Family goals and secrets

Arial's Pov:
I woke up and looked at my clock. 7:11, not that bad. I heard an alarm go off and checked my phone. The text said "Hi Arial. I called your school and Calibri's school saying that you two will be staying home today. We have some family things to discuss that me and you ONLY know about.". It was Dad. Hey, that's alright with me. Another text came in. It was from Calibri. "Hey Arial? Who's the man sleeping in the guest room across from my room?" The text said. I texted back "I'll tell you in a minute. Dad just called the schools, saying we'll be staying home today for this same reason and person.". I then, got out of bed and left my room. From there on, I went into Grandpa's room and kissed him on the forehead. "Good morning Arial." Grandpa signed and said my name by imitating painting with the latter A. I was confused at first, but then, Grandpa said "✌☼✋✌☹" (Arial). I was happy I had a sign for my name. "☝⚐⚐👎 💣⚐☼☠✋☠☝ ☝☼✌☠👎🏱✌" (Good morning Grandpa) I said back to him. Grandpa smiled upon hearing that and I left the room to let him sleep. "Arial? Who is that? I'm BONE-TIRED of waiting. Tell me! Who is he?" Calibri told me rather forcefully. "He's...he's...sigh*...He's...our Grandpa." I said. "Gasp* W-what? How?" Calibri asked. "He's Dad's Father. He's the reason Dad has those wingding dictionaries." I said. "Wow. Does Dad know Wingding? Or does Uncle Papyrus know it? Or do the both of them know Wingding?" Calibri asked. "Idk. Dad was signing to him, so...I'm guessing it's Pap who knows Wingding." I answered.
"✌☹☼✋☝☟❄✡📬" (Alrighty.) Calibri said. "Ha ha...very funny Cali." I said. "Heh heh. I'll SEA you in the morning." Calibri said. "Haha. WHALE, alright. Good night Ms. Jokester." I said. "Ha! Good night Punnypants!" Calibri called me. I laughed and heard some laughter in the guest room. It was Grandpa, laughing at the puns. I figured that Grandpa was used to Puns by now, considering his son is the pun KING! I went into my room and played on my phone for a while.

(Time skip)

"Arial, can you get Calibri for me?" Sans said. "Sure. CALIBRIII!" Arial yelled and ran to go find her. "PAPYRUS!" Sans yelled. "WHAT IS IT SANS?" Papyrus asked. "We're having a family meeting in the living room. Can you get Asgore for me?" Sans asked. "SURE THING SANS!ASGOOORRE!!" Papyrus yelled. "TORI?! Can you come here for a second?" Sans yelled. Toriel came in the kitchen. "Yes Sans?" Toriel asked. "Alright. Knock knock." Sans started. "Alright! Who's there?" Toriel continued. "Can" Sans answered. "Can who?" Toriel asked. "Can YOU get Toran, Ally and Josie for me? We're having a family meeting in the living room." Sans answered. "Haha. Alright. Be right back." Toriel said. Soon, everyone was in the living room, wondering what all the fuss was about. "Alright. What is going on? Is it bills again?" Toriel asked. "It can't be bills. We just paid them." Asgore replied. "Is it board game night? Cause board games get me BOARD! Eh? eh?" Toran said. "Hahahaha! I get it!" Ally and Josie said at the same time. "I know what it is, I think, just...I'm not telling." Calibri said. "Hello NOT TELLING. I'm Toran! Nice to meet you NOT TELLING!" Toran joked. "Grrrrr!!! TORAAAN! Why do you HAVE to act like an UPDOG ?" Calibri yelled. "UPDOG? What's UPDOG? ( what's up dogg)...OOH! DANGIT! Hahaha." Toran said and playfully punched Calibri in the shoulder, but soon complained of pain from it because of her shoulder being too boney. Sans soon walked into the living room. "Hi everyone. So, you're probably wondering why Arial and Calibri aren't at school today, and why we're having a family meeting. Well, me and Arial met up with someone who is related to this family. Arial, can you call them over please?" Sans said. "Sure thing Dad.☝☼✌☠👎🏱✌" (Grandpa?) Arial called. Gaster teleported to the living room and waved. "What? What does that mean?" Josie asked. "Wait, I know that Language anywhere." Asgore said. "It means grandpa." Arial said. "Wait...is this who...I think it is?...☝✌💧❄☜☼✍? Gaster?" (Asgore says Gaster 2 times) Asgore asked. "Nyeh? NYEH?! Dad? DAD! DAAAD!!" Papyrus yelled and gave Gaster a big hug. "Hello, my child." Gaster signed. "DAD! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?" Papyrus asked. "One night, actually. I slept over." Gaster signed. WOWIE! SANS? YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?" Papyrus asked. "Actually bro, Arial was the one who answered the door." Sans said. "REALLY? IS THAT HOW ARIAL KNOWS WINGDING?" Papyrus asked. No. Actually, I found Wingding dictionaries downstairs. Me and Calibri both." Arial responded. "✡✌📬" (Ya.) Calibri said in Wingding. "WOWIE!! THAT'S ✌💣✌☪✋☠☝✏" (Amazing.) NYEHEHE! I CAN SPEAK IT TOO!" Papyrus yelled. "Hello, sir. What is your name?" Toriel asked. "G-a-s-t-e-r" Gaster signed. "Gaster? Do I know you from somewhere? Ah, yes. You were the royal scientist, weren't you?" Toriel asked. "Yes." Gaster signed. "Ah, yes. Hello again." Toriel said. "Yes, hello, my friend." Asgore said. "Grandpa? Our grandpa?" Toran asked. "And who are these 3 youngsters?" Gaster asked. "❄☟☜ 👌⚐✡🕯💧 ☠✌💣☜ ✋💧 ❄⚐☼✌☠📪 ❄☟☜ ☝✋☼☹ 🕈✋❄☟ ❄☟☜ 👎☼☜✌💣 👌✋☝ 💧☟✋☼❄ ✋💧 ☺⚐💧✋☜📪 ✌☠👎 ❄☟☜ ☝⚐☼☹ 🕈✋❄☟ ❄☟☜ ❄✌☠ ☜✌☼💧 ✋💧 ✌☹☹✡📬" (The boy's name is Toran, the girl with the Dream Big shirt is Josie, and the girl with the tan ears is Ally.) Arial said. "Okay, how much Wingding did you learn Arial? I don't even know that much! All I got out of that sentence was Josie, Ally, Toran, dream, ears, and girl!" Sans said. "Idk. A lot?" Arial guessed. Anyway, Dad, feel free to make yourself at home." Sans said. "Th-thank you." Gaster signed. Gaster walked around the house and soon sat down in the living room. Arial soon went and snooped around in Dad's room. Once in a while when she's bored, Arial would look around in Sans's room and find secrets that Sans has been bottling up. Arial looked around in Sans's room and found a dream diary. The dream diary needed a key, so Arial looked around for one. Eventually, Arial found a key under the bed and unlocked the dream diary. She started reading, but soon found out that he's writing down these dreams for an unfortunate reason. Sans kept having really bad and scary dreams about the genocide route and decided to write them in this very book to get them out of his head.

 Sans kept having really bad and scary dreams about the genocide route and decided to write them in this very book to get them out of his head

After a while of reading, Arial soon regretted finding the journal, let alone reading it. The nightmares and her imagination would cause Arial her OWN nightmares. Arial quickly put it back, put the key back where it was, and ran out of the room. Arial ran right to her bed and lied down on the bed. "How could Dad have had these nightmares and have not gone mentally ill from them?" Arial thought with concern. Arial soon looked around and accidentally fell asleep.