The Truth Revealed

Arial woke up to her alarm clock, as usual. She hit the alarm clock button, got up and got dressed. Arial put on a yellow sweater shirt and a stretchy skirt (Outfit above). She then put her hair in a bun (picture below) and grabbed her backpack to bring downstairs.

Arial met Papyrus downstairs

Arial met Papyrus downstairs. "Good morning, young Arial. How are you this fine morning?" He asked. "Great! Oh, speaking of great, can I bring some of your spaghetti to school today? I want a friend to try it." "Why Arial, that would be allowed anytime." Papyrus replied. Papyrus filled a thermos with spaghetti and put it in Arial's lunchbox. "Thanks uncle pap. "Morning Ari." Someone said. Arial turned around and saw Sans walk into the kitchen to gave Arial a hug. "Morning Daddy!" Arial said. "Hello Arial." Toriel said to Arial. "Hi Mom" Arial said. Toriel came over and hugged Arial and soon, it was a group hug. "Hey hey. Don't exclude me in this now." Calibri said and joined in the group hug. "Oh, I'm sorry Arial and Calibri. I have to get ready for work." Toriel said and went to her room to get dressed. "Hey Arial, Calibri, what do you wanna eat?" "Umm... How about, eggs and toast?" Calibri replied. "Same as Calibri" Arial agreed. "Alrighty then. Coming right up you too." Sans told them. Arial got her bag and plopped onto the couch. Arial played a game on her phone until it was time to go. She grabbed her backpack, hugged everyone, and left. When she got to the school, she did her usual of going to her locker and putting her things in it. Arial was taking off her gloves and realized something...

Nate Pov:

I was peacefully walking into the school when I saw Arial. I speed walked over and as I was approaching to say hi, Arial takes off her glove and...her hand...has no...SKIN! My expression immediately changes and I watch as Arial takes off her other glove. At that point, I dropped my lunch, and I felt like I was ready to scream in Paranoia. But, a gasp came out as I covered my mouth with my hands.

Arial's Pov:

Arial's Pov:

I put my gloves in my locker and close my locker door. When I close it, I see Nate. "Hi Naaa-aate? What's wro-" I try to ask, but Nate stares at my hands and turns around. I walk over to him as I say "Nate! What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost or monster." I place my hand on his shoulder, and Nate pushes it off. But, Nate doesn't look at me and just says this, "The...the...the monster part was right." Nate said, referring to Arial's last sentence. "H-huh? What's that supposed to mean?" I ask in a scared, yet confused way. He looks at my hands. I look at my hands and suddenly, it hit me! He hasn't seen me as a skeleton yet! "Oh, OOOH! I am so sorry, Nate, I had no idea, I-" "No." Nate says as he walks away from me. "Stay away from me, you...you...you...y-you... MONSTER!!!" Nate yelled and almost immediately, ran away. At that point, I gasped. I've never been called monster in that manner before. So, I stood my ground and yelled to reach his distance. "Ya, I'm a monster. What ELSE IS NEW!" I yell as I walk away. Jenny finds me and follows me.

Jenny's Pov:
I walked by and I saw Nate absolutely devastated, for some reason and Arial just plain confused. I was confused at first and I kept watching. Soon enough, I realized it was the skeleton thing. It happened with me before, and it's happening to Nate. Nate and I were in the same class in PS. 38, and I left after grade 6, and he left, turns out, a few weeks after grade 8 had started. So, ya. Nate and I weren't friends, really, mostly because Nate had a crush on me, and I couldn't stand him. Anyway, Arial and I were talking about what happened just now. "So, he found out I was a skeleton, and he freaked out. So, there. I feel like a freak show to him, I bet." Arial said. "Don't get mad over it. This is his first time seeing you like this. He'll get used to it. I did, and now look at us." I encouraged her. "But, what'll I do? Do I tell him everything?" Arial asked. "Ya, that sounds about right." I responded. "Alright, thanks Jenny." Arial said. Arial ran after him as I whispered to myself, "hope it works out"

Narrative Pov:
Arial ran towards Nate to reason with him and re-introduce herself. Arial stopped at the empty classroom. The classroom was unusable this year, because of unfinished repairs. Arial followed Nate into the empty classroom and locked it behind her. "Nate." Arial started. "Arial! What are you doing here?" Nate asked. "I need to explain something." I told him. "You don't need to explain anything. You're a skeleton, that's all I need to know, right?" Nate said. "No. Here. Let me start again. Please?" Arial asked. "Sigh* Alright, try me." Nate said and crossed his arms. "Alright. Umm, hi. My name is Arial, and I am a monster. My mom is a goat, my Dad is a skeleton also, and I have an older skeleton sister named Calibri, and 3 younger goat siblings, 1 brother and 2 sisters, Toran, Ally and Josie. I live in the big, white mansion, and-" Ariel got interrupted by Nate for a second. "Wait, the white mansion? Really?! Wow! I always wondered who lived there. Sorry, continue." Nate said and Arial continued. "And my favourite things to do are watch YouTube, listen to Meghan Trainer, draw and spot drawings, say puns and jokes 24/7, and use magic." Arial concluded. "Magic? Pffft...seriously?!...Nate said and chuckled nervously. Soon, he became serious. "Wait...seriously? Wow! Can you show me?" Nate asked. "Sure. Stand back." Arial warned. Arial's eyes and hair glowed as she grabbed a flower pot and threw it to Nate. Nate stood there, stunned as Arial did more. She even made the room light up in all yellow! "Wow! How did you do that?! Can I do it?...Oh, I'm not a skeleton. Whoops." Nate said and laughed a little. "Well, if you could use magic, I bet you would use it the WRIGHT way." Arial said and laughed. Nate's eyes widened by the pun, and bursted out laughing. "Wow! Who knew my name would be PUNNED with?" Nate said. Arial laughed a little and the 2 went on and on and on with puns. Arial even showed Nate some ballet moves. Nate and Arial soon turned some music and danced around. Then, a slow song came on and Arial taught Nate what she learned from Papyrus on slow dancing. Soon, Arial and Nate were slow dancing like pros. Then...Arial looked into Nate's eyes, Nate looked into Arial's eyes...and....KISSED! "Wh-wh-wow...that was...awes-Gasp! Oh my gosh! I need to go! Bye!" Arial yelled and ran out of the classroom. "Wait up!" Nate yelled, but Arial didn't wait. Arial got as far from Nate as she could. "O...my...gosh...what did I do..." Arial asked herself as she walked away.