The Signs And Clues...

Sans Pov:
"Gasp* AAAGH!" I yelled. I checked where I was, and started crying. I had another bad dream. The only difference was that Chara tried to kill Arial and I stood in front of Arial and got killed instead. That was the only new detail. I grabbed my blanket and pillow and teleported to Papyrus's room. When I got there, I set up a spot to sleep with my blanket like a sleeping bag. I felt a little more safe beside Papyrus. Papyrus is the type of brother that never gives up on you and makes sure you're cheered up and happy. I looked at Papyrus, moved and fell asleep.

Papyrus's Pov:

I WOKE UP AND FOUND SANS SLEEPING ON MY FLOOR, IN MY ROOM. "NYEH? WHY IS SANS HERE?" I ASKED AS I GOT UP. I PUT ON MY SCARF AND WALKED TO THE KITCHEN. I GRABBED A PLATE OF SPAGHETTI AND ATE IT WHILE I WAITED FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO WAKE UP. AS I FINISHED, I HEARD A LOUD, LOW SCREAM. "WHAT THE HECK?" SAID AS I RAN TO MY ROOM AND SAW SANS'S EYE GLOWING AND BREATHING HEAVILY. "OMIGOSH! ARE YOU OKAY SANS? WHAT'S WRONG?" I ASKED AS I HELD ONTO HIS SHOULDERS. "P-pap? Chara...Arial..." SANS SAID. I LOOKED AT HIM, HORRIFIED BY WHAT HE SAID. SANS PUT HIS HEAD IN HIS HANDS AND CRIED. I HUGGED HIM AND HEARD THIS FROM HIM. "Papyrus thank god you're alive! But...Arial died. Chara KILLED her.". WHEN I HEARD THAT, I GASPED, PUT SANS DOWN AND RAN TOWARDS ARIAL'S ROOM. I OPENED UP THE DOOR AND ALMOST GOT BLINDED BY THE MAGIC FROM ARIAL'S GLOWING EYES. I PUT ON SUNGLASSES AND SAW ARIAL TOSSING, TURNING AND MAKING SCARY SOUNDS. SHE LOOKED VERY MUCH ALIVE TO ME, SO WHAT WAS SANS TALKING ABOUT? I SHOOK ARIAL AND SHE GASPED. "Papyrus? PAPYRUS!" SHE YELLED AND HUGGED ME. "Oh, thank God. you're alive, I'm alive. But what about Dad? Chara? ARIAL ASKED. "DON'T WORRY. SANS IS ALIVE. NOTHING IN THE DREAM WAS REAL. ALRIGHT?" I REASSURED HER. "But Papyrus, Chara warned me. She said something like, 'It's not over'..." ARIAL SAID AND LOOKED BEHIND ME TO SEE SANS RUNNING IN. "Arial! you're alive!" SANS YELLED. "DAD! OMG! I thought I lost you!" ARIAL YELLED. I LISTENED IN AS THE 2 OF THEM TALKED ABOUT THE DREAMS THEY HAD. I STOOD IN THE BACKGROUND, TRYING TO PROCESS WHAT WAS GOING ON. "Dad, I think it's time to tell and show you a couple things." ARIAL STARTED. "I was looking around, and I found and read your dream journal." Arial admitted. "WHAT?! WHY? WHAT THE HECK ARIAL! THAT'S PRIVATE PROPERTY!" SANS YELLED. "I...I also got a couple text messages, saying this..." ARIAL SAID AND SHOWED SANS AND I THE MESSAGE. (go back to the chapter called 'Thought and Anxiety' to see the message again.) I LOOKED AT THE MESSAGES AND FELT IMMEDIATE FEAR. "Okay...first of all, why didn't you tell me earlier?" SAN ASKED. "Because, I couldn't find a good time to mention this so it wouldn't cause you to have a bad day." ARIAL REPLIED. "Alright. Second of all, the words 'Your last hour strikes', those are the words from Chara." SANS SAID. "SANS, WHO'S CHARA?" I ASKED HIM. "Chara is the first human who fell into the underground. She's the redhead who was adopted by the Dreemurrs, and now is a serial killer who possesses Frisk in the genocide route." SANS TOLD ME. "GENOCIDE ROUTE? WHAT'S THE GENOCIDE ROUTE?" I ASKED OUT OF CONFUSION. " Oh...rriiiight... *Sigh.* alright. Do you remember those times that Frisk killed you?" SANS ASKED ME. "YES, BUT I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM! A-AM I WRONG?" I ASKED. "Yes. You are sadly, wrong. Those dreams are reality, but you only remember it as dreams, not true memory. Papyrus. The reason why I seem so depressed all the time, is because of that. I watched you d-die many times Papyrus! I remember it as dreams and m-m-memory." SANS CONFESSED. OH MY GOD! HOW LONG HAS SANS BEEN KEEPING THIS SECRET? IS THIS WHAT HIS DREAMS WERE ALWAYS ABOUT? EVERY NIGHT? WOW. THAT'S-THAT'S TERRIBLE! "OH MY GOD. I'M SORRY. I DIDN'T KNOW!" I APOLOGIZED. "No. I should be the one to say sorry. I've bottled these things up for so long! You've told me for years to not bottle things up, and I did. The-the only reason I-I did so, is b-because *breaths in deeply, breaths out.* I felt y-you wouldn't und-understand. I'm so-I'm so sorry Pap." SANS SAID AND CRIED INTO HIS HANDS. I FELT BAD FOR HIM EXPERIENCING THOSE DREAMS. I KNEW IT WAS MY JOB TO KEEP SANS SAFE, BUT THE SAD PART IS, NO ONE CAN KEEP OTHER PEOPLE SAFE FROM BAD DREAMS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY. IT'S JUST NO USE! THE BEST YOU CAN DO, IS TALK IT OUT, AND COMFORT THEM THROUGH IT ALL. YOU CAN'T SAVE THEM, BUT IT'S A GOOD START.

Sans's Pov:
"D-Dad? WHO is THAT?!" Arial yelled and pointed behind me. I turned and saw the last person I wanted to see. Chara. "AAAAGH! Chara! What do you WANT?!" I practically yelled. "👌☜ 🏱☼☜🏱✌☼☜👎 ☞⚐☼ 💧👍☟⚐⚐☹ ⚐☠ ❄🕆☜💧👎✌✡ ✌☼✋✌☹📬✡⚐🕆☼ ☹✌💧❄ ☟⚐🕆☼ 💧❄☼✋😐☜💧✏" (Be prepared for school on Tuesday Arial. YOUR LAST HOUR STRIKES!) Chara said in Wingding. "No! GO AWAY YOU MANIAC!" I yelled and glowed my eye. "Oh, there is no need for that Sans, I am just getting started." Chara said, laughed and disappeared in the blink of an eye. "Dad, Pap, I think that's a warning for a fight on Tuesday. Oh no! Chara' gonna try to kill me, beat me up and cut my ha- *GASP!* AAAAAHH!" Arial screamed. Arial curled up in her blanket and started crying as if she had 1 day to live. Although, according to Chara's message, that is Chara's goal. I am not happy either. Chara is going to have a bad time, for real this time.