WrongSide|PeterParker

Author's Note to the three people reading this: I know I said Short Imagines. I had just been toying with this idea, I'm sorry it took so much to actually put it in writing.  I believe this is one of the longest chapters I've ever written. Anyways, I really hope you like it. I love feedback. I love hearing from you! (Requests are welcome)

■■■

      I hadn't seen the Avengers, not after the events of Sokovia. I was there when the city went up in the sky, fighting along side them.
Sending flames from my palms and controlling the fires to stop the metal humanoid droids.

I separated myself from the team, mourning my loss on my own. Never sitting still in one place. Especially not now that us "gifted" people were a threat. Hated by most. And my friends stood divided.

■■■

"What are you doing, Tony?" I asked him as he turned the corner. I leaned on the wall next to the apartment door.

"Y/n." He seemed surprised to see me, "Special Avengers business. Strictly confidential." Tony knocked twice on the door.

"'Special Avengers business', last time I checked you asked me to join the team." I looked from the ground up to him.

"Last time I checked, you walked out." Tony looked at me.

"You know why I left."

"We all miss that little speedster." Tony said as I dropped my gaze to the floor, "You didn't have to deal with it on your own."

"I meant what are you doing here?" I calmly changed the topic, "Recruiting another one? This time to take down your friends?"

"I trust you're well informed about this situation. I could use your help."

"I'm not fighting my friends." I said calmy.

"You know its the right thing to do."

I opened my mouth to answer when the door was pulled open. Tony smiled right away, asking for a Peter Parker that wasn't home at the moment.
The woman happily invited us in, sat us in the small living room, offering us baked goods as Tony talked away about a grant.

I nodded politely along to their conversation until I heard a key at the door, the lock turned and the door swung open, letting in Peter.
He walked in without even glancing at us, wearing headphones.

"Hey, aunt May." He dropped his backpack by the dinner table and placed a DVD player on the surface before walking through a doorway.

"How was school today?" May asked as she sat between Tony and I.

"Okay." Peter answered coming out through the other side of the kitchen wall, "This crazy car parked outside." He finally looked in our direction.
I smiled to myself as I watched his eyes widen when he saw Tony sitting on the couch, completely at ease, examining his food.

"Hello Mr. Parker." Tony said.

"Um.." Peter's eyes flickered between Tony his aunt and I as he took off his headphones, "Wha.. What are you doin.. Hey um, I'm- I'm Peter."

"Tony. This is y/n." Tony jerked his thumb at me.

"What are you- what are you- what are you doing here?" Peter rambled.