Don'tWorryAboutMe|PeterParker|Smut

■■■

      I softly bit at my thumb nail as I turned the page of the book in my lap. I jumped at the soft knock on the glass window to my right. I closed my book and got off my bed, almost calling for help before I realized I knew the dark figure on the fire escape.

I crossed my room, unlocked and pulled the window open.

"Peter," I placed my hand on his shoulder as he stumbled in my room, "what happened?"

"Nothing- the usual." He chuckled as he dropped himself on my bed.

He dropped his mask on my mattress which slipped and fell to the floor, he clutched his left side with his right hand.

"Are you okay?" I pulled his hand away, examining the red fabric for signs of blood.

"I feel like a million bucks." He laughed. I looked up at his face, a purple bruise decorating his temple.

"Peter, look at you." I frowned, touching his face with my fingertips.

"You should see the other guy." He continued with his cheery mood.

"Damnit, Peter." I said under my breath, I got up, and left the room, returning with an ice pack.

"Put this on your face." I ordered as I closed the door behind me. He did as he was told, still favoring his left side.

"Are they broken?" I asked motioning to his ribs.

"I don't think so." He said, looking up at me from underneath the ice pack.

"Let me see." I said, I helped him take the top half of his suit off, exposing a nasty bruise over his ribs.

"You can't keep doing this, Peter." I whispered as I sat next to him.

"Don't worry." He shrugged it off as I kept giving him a look, "Give it a few minutes, I'll be fine." He tossed the ice pack to the side. "Besides, I like how how care about me." He chuckled.

"It's not funny." I said.

"It's nice to have someone that cares about you." He moved closer, placing his weight on his left hand behind me, his face inches from mine.

"It's also nice to have that person alive." I said to him ignoring the butterflies he made me feel.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked.

"I don't like you risking your life out there." I whispered.

"Don't worry about me." He smiled before leaning into me, his soft lips moving against mine, he leaned back on the mattress, pulling me on top of him, I straddled his hips as he kissed me, his warm hands underneath my shirt, running his fingers up my back.

"You sure you're okay to do this?" I whispered, referring to his bruises.

"I'm fine." He kissed me quickly.

I pressed my palms to his bare chest, sitting up to slip my shirt over my head, tossing it to the side. His hands traced up my back, unhooking my bra and tossing that to the side as well.
In one swift move he was on top.

His suit laid on the floor along with my underwear, vaguely aware I stood on it as Peter stood behind me, kissing my neck as his hands traced my naked body, cupping my breast, he make my knees feel weak as his other hand teased my wetness. Moans escaped my lips as he teased me with his fingers, I leaned forward on the mattress, as he grabbed my ass.

"That's how you want it?" I heard him ask, he didn't wait for my response. I felt him slip inside me, slowly at first. Thrusting faster, almost as if he knew, he stopped abruptly, pulling out. He flipped me over once more so I laid on my back, parted my legs with his knees, holding both my hands over my head.
I let him have his way with me, his lips traced my neck.
I tried desperately to get free, to run my fingers through his hair, to claw at his back, as he slowly pushed his length into me. I found it hard to concentrate on his heavy breathing as he slowly pulled in and out.

"Damnit, Peter." I moved my hips with his movement.

"You feel so good." He said, his voice sounded deeper as he continued, moving so slowly.

"You know how I want it." I whispered to him.

"You sure?" He smirked, letting go of my hands as he began to thrust harder.

"Fuck, Peter." I said out of breath as he crashed into me, again, and again. I dug my nails into his skin as waves pleasure washed over me until he spilled inside me.

He dropped his weight beside me, pulling me into his arms.

"So.." I said slightly out of breath, "The whole you stumbling in here all hurt. That was just to get you laid?"

"Not all all." His laugh filled the room, "But now I know it works."