Voicemail|TomHolland

■■■

"Come with us!" Tom pleaded.

"Eh." I looked up slightly from my phone as I moved my legs on the couch. My three friends were already dressed and ready to go out.

"Come on, "y/n." My best friend joined the chorus of pleads.

"Don't be lame. Come on." Harrison said.

"On no. I don't wanna babysit today." I chuckled as I put my phone down.

"Babysit?" Tom asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Who are you gonna babysit?" Harrison asked.

"You two." I pointed to him and Tom.

"Oh yeah." My friend laughed.

"What?" Tom asked.

"Remember last time you went out?" I asked, Tom, "You meant to call this chick, and ended up calling me. You left a long voicemail confessing your love to this chick and I had to go get you from the bar at 3am and put your drunk ass to bed."

"What?" Harrison let out a loud laugh.

"I-I- thought that was a dream." Tom stuttered.

"Nope." I took my phone and pressed play on the saved voicemail.

"Hey, beautiful." Tom's slurred voice played on the speaker, "you're so pretty. You're like the prettiest- amazing girl in the world. I want to hold you. I want to rub my face on your face." He hiccuped, "I'm all out of love! I'm so lost without you!"

The room filled with laughter as he counties to sing over my loudspeaker until it ended.

"Oh my god." Tom rubbed his face.

"We need to get this voicemail to its rightful owner." I laughed.

"I think that's a great idea." Harrison smiled, walking up to my friend and towing her towards the door, "we'll leave you two kids alone." He shut the door behind them.

"What was that about?" I frowned as I looked at Tom.

"I'm sorry." Tom ran his hand through his hair, "At the time I thought it was a great idea."

"What was?" I sat up.

"Calling you- drunk calling you." He paused, "Telling you how I feel."

"How you feel, about me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," he shoved his hands in his pocket, "How would you feel about dinner, tonight?"