AFewRounds|TomHolland

■■■

      I put on my sports bra and my shorts. Carefully and quickly wrapped my hands in the white bandages, walked out of the locker room and stepped onto the ring as I felt the loud music vibrate my chest. I faced my opponent as the match started, punches and kicks flew.
The match ended, leaving me victorious. I helped my friend, Hayley, up from the floor.

"Great job." She smiled as she put a hand on my shoulder.

The stunt crew always got together every once in a while to have friendly matches. I was congratulated under the loud bass of the music as I stepped off the ring.

"I underestimated you." Tom smiled at me, handing me a towel.
I smiled and wiped away the drops of sweat that were streaming down the side of my face, feeling slight pain over my eyebrow.
I turned my attention to the ring where the next match was taking place.

"You're bleeding." I heard him say over the music. I turned my head to look at him, he was looking at my side, my ribcage. I looked down and saw scratches with blood.

"She fights dirty." I smiled, wiping the cut with my towel.

"Are you getting in there?" Kate smiled from beside him. "Let's go a few rounds." taking her stance, throwing two fake punches at him.

I ignored them and turned my attention back to the match.

"Not today." I heard him say, "I'm just here for support."

"Let me know if you change your mind." She answered, I looked just in time to see her smirk at him as she walked away.
I pushed my hair back trying to smooth out my pony tail.

"Think she likes you." I said loudly over the music, I glanced at him and saw him chuckle.

"Not interested." He told me.

"Gonna break her heart." I smiled, crossing my arms, looking back at the man taking punches in the ring.

"I gotta go to the bathroom." He said walking past me, sliding his hand from my waist to my back, pulling me slightly as he walked away, making me smile.

      The match ended several minutes later and I spotted Tom talking to Kate beside the ring, then walked directly to me.

"Do you still have my hand wraps?" He asked.

"Yeah they're in my bag." I answered, "I thought you weren't fighting?"

"Changed my mind." He said shortly. I went to my bag in the locker room, and meeting him at the door. He took off his white shirt, handing it to me, I hung it over my right shoulder. I tried my best to focus my attention on his hands as helped him wrap them -not doing so great and glancing at his chest and down to his abs.
I walked beside him until we reached the ring.

"Alright, you've got this." I said, smacking his left arm.

I felt his shirt slipping as he stepped under the ropes and into the ring, I caught it on my stomach and tossed it back on my shoulder. They exchange some words under the loud music and the match had begun.

"Come on, Tom!" I shouted, clapping my hands twice. Other people around me cheered for their favorite as well.

I watched as they punched, blocked, and dodged each other. I noticed Kate on the other side of the ring, practically salivating over Tom. I looked back and saw him taking several punches to the stomach. He defended himself and his opponent stepped back, I saw him yelling something at Tom.