Gwen|PeterParker

■■■

"Robbery in process." I heard the words from my police scanner.

I pulled the hood from my white suit on and the mask over my face.
"Here we go." I said to myself before flinging off the roof of my building. Gliding easily, between buildings, and swinging on my webbing.

      Alarms blared as I approached the jewelry store; I swung trough an already broken window, stayed on the ceiling, and watched the three masked men hastily shove whatever they could reach into their bags.

"You know you could get arrested for this right?" I asked as I landed, staying low on the ground, my voice disguised by my mask.

They all turned their attention to me, "It's one of those masked freaks!" One of them said.
"Shoot her!" Another yelled.

I saw the first man pull out a gun, I quickly threw my webbing at the hand gun.

"Last I checked, you're all wearing masks too." I said cooly as I stood up straight.

At that moment another window broke, "Everybody put your hands behind your head!" The famous Spider-Man said.

And with that, everyone did the exact opposite. Everyone pulled out a gun and started shooting.

I jumped out of the way and back to the ceiling, shooting webbing at every weapon I could, I caught glimpse of Spider-Man who seemed to stare at me. I jumped down from the ceiling onto one of the men, kicking him right in the chest. "Stay down." I said to him, webbing his hands on to the floor.

"You're like me?" I heard the man in the red and blue suit say from behind me, over the protests of the three men who were all tied up.

"Did you think you were the only one?" I asked him. I could already hear the sirens approaching. I ran outside, firing some webbing and got my feet off the ground.

"Hey! Wait up!" I heard his voice again after a few blocks.

I stopped on the side of the building, my fingertips holding on to the wall from my right side.

"Who are you?" He breathed as he clung to the wall a few feet away from me.

"Spider-Woman." I smiled under my mask.

"D-did you get bit by a spider too?" He asked.

"Maybe." I shrugged, "Is that how you got your powers?"

"Yeah it is." He came a bit closer. "What's your real name?"

"Hmm I don't think I should trust you that easy." I said.

"You can trust me." He pressed. "I'm trustworthy." I could hear a smile in his voice.

"I mean, I just met you, how do I know you won't hurt me?" I teased.

"I'm a nice guy." Me motioned to his chest with one hand.

"I'm not ready to trust again." I continued teasing.

"Okay, okay," he laughed, catching on to my little joke. "Do you go to school? How old are you?"

"I think that's enough questions for one night." I let go of the wall with one hand.