Christmas|TomHolland

Author's Note: it's another short one guys. Thank you guys SO MUCH for reading my writing. It means the world to someone who feels like they've got absolutely no talent and can't seem to ever get anything right. I would hug you all if I could! Lol
(Got this idea from TVD this morning.)

■■■

"Hey," Tom's soft voice woke me, "Are you sleeping?"

"Hmm?" I groaned and turned to the side and opened my eyes to his smiling face, "I was."

"Merry Christmas." Tom smiled wider and handed me a small box wrapped in gold paper. I took it in my hand and sat up.

"What's this?" I looked at him.

"Your Christmas present." He chuckled, "Go on. Open it."

I slipped my finger under the gold wrapping paper and slowly ripped it open, exposing a plain white box. I opened the box and found a heavy paper weight.

"Wow. Thank you." I pulled out the Eiffel Tower and smiled at him, "I can use this to keep all my papers from blowing away in the wind."

"It means I'm taking you to Paris." He almost snorted.

"What?" I said after a brief pause.

"We're going to Paris." He laughed.

"Seriously?" My eyes widened, "You're kidding."

"Nope." Tom pulled me in his arms, "Just say the word." He kissed my head.

"I can't believe you did this." I said, I pulled away quickly in realization. "I got you a shirt." I buried my face in my hands. "Oh my god! You got me a trip to Paris and I got you a t-shirt!"

I head his laughter as I finally looked up at him.

"I'm the worst!" I said almost embarrassed.

"You're not the worst." He laughed, pulling me to his chest, "You're all I've ever wanted." I felt his warm lips kiss my forehead.