Premiere|TomHolland

Really short one to make up for the extremely long Peter chapter

■■■

      I walked the red carpet in my dark blue dress and black heels. Of course I wasn't in this particular movie, I was here to support my good friends. Still, I signed autographs for the cheering fans that recognized my from my pervious work in the franchise.

"Tom! Tom!" The fans cheered beside me.

I glanced over my shoulder, recognizing his back immediately. I finished signing the poster as the fans continued to shout and scream his name without luck.

"No, no, no," I smiled at them, "It's gotta be all of you at once, ready?"
I counted off on my fingers,
"One, two, three."

"Tom!" I shouted along with the crowd, finally getting the stubborn man to turn around.

I saw him smile widely at me, waving at me and the crowd, quickly crossing the space between us.

"I thought you weren't gonna make it." He smiled at me, pulling me into his arms.

"I didn't think I was going to either." I returned the hug, "Go say hi to your fans." I let go of him.

"Are you sticking around?" He asked, taking a step back towards his hands.

"I can probably find a reason." I answered.

I continued walking the carpet, taking pictures for fans, and signing autographs. Until I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

"There you are." I heard Tom's laugh behind me.

"Hey." I smiled as his hands slid away and he stood in front of me.

"Listen, I know this is pretty last second,"His eyes shifted from the carpet to my eyes, "But, how would you like to be my date for the premiere?"

"You mean this premiere?" I pointed to the floor.

"Yeah?" He smiled nervously.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Really?" Tom breathed in relief.

"Of course."

■■■

      Tom held me by his side, all through the interviews, the pictures, and finally the car ride to the hotel.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as we walked in silence, his hand on my back as he led me into the elevator. He pressed the button and the doors closed, he took a step back and leaned on the railing next to me.

"You didn't have to walk me all the way to my door." I smiled to the floor.

"I wanted to." He took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers together.

"Well this is it." I smiled as we reached a door in the empty hall.

"This is it." He repeated, letting go of my hand.

"I'll see you around?" I asked.

"I hope so."

"Good." He smiled and fidgeted with his hands.

"Well, Goodnight." I smiled back as I opened my room door.

"Goodnight." Tom repeated and I started to close the door.

"Wait, y/n?" I heard his voice.

"Yeah?" I asked, opening the door once more.

"Today- today. That was a real- real date right?" He stammered.

"Well now I'm starting to think it wasn't." I frowned.

"No- no. It was." He ran his hand through his hair nervously, "I- I just wasn't sure if you knew."

"Is this how you end all your dates?" I laughed.

"Yeah. No." He said quickly, "I just- honestly, you make me really nervous."

"I make you nervous?" I asked.

"Yeah- you're just- you're just so pretty." He said to the floor.

"And you're so cute- a liar. But a cute one." I took a step forward and straightened the collar of his shirt.

"I can't believe you said yes." He chuckled.

"Goodnight, Tom." I leaned forward, giving him a quick kiss on his lips then turned around to close the door.

"Goodnight." He smiled widely.

I pushed the door but I felt it stop just before it could fully close.

"Wait." I heard his voice, and the palm of his hand pushed it open, "Just one more thing."

I watched as he took a step towards me in the doorway, wrapped his hand around my waist and another behind my head. His soft lips crashed against mine, I ran my hands up his burgundy jacket and wrapped my hands around his neck.
I took a step back pulling him into my room as one of his hands left my waist to slam the door behind us.

Would you guys mind.... If I wrote smut? Of course if give you a heads up and label the chapter beforehand...