Agreement|TomHolland|HarrisonOsterfield

■■■

      I slid my keycard on my hotel door
'Beep-beep', it flashed red. I slid it once more
'Beep-beep'.

"Come on." I mumbled, dropping my duffle bag on the floor and trying one more time.
'Beep-beep.'
I slid it again, the 'Beep-beep' was starting to sound a lot more like 'Screw-you' each time I tired.
"Why you little-"

The door was suddenly pulled open and a man stood behind it, of course I recognized him immediately.

I felt my eyes widen as I looked at the number on the door 134. Definitely the right room.

"You're not Daisy." I said looking back at the one and only Tom Holland.

"No I'm not." He laughed, stepping to the side.

"Oh is your key doing that thing again?" Daisy's voice came from the couch where she sat cross legged with a script in her lap.

"Technology hates me so much that even the doors have turned against me." I held out my hands before I started to bend down to pick up my bag.

"No, no, let me." Tom quickly beat me to it and picked up my duffle bag.

"Oh.. thank you." It came out sounding more like a question.

"Oh yes. Y/n, this is Tom. Remember that movie I said I was casted for?"

"Chaos Walking?" I pointed at her, "Yes I was obsessed I finished in like two hours." I exaggerated.

"Yes those, He's my costar." Daisy smiled. "Tom, this is y/n. She's working with me on Star Wars."

"Oh this just gets better and better." I glanced back at Tom, "I can't wait."

■■■
Months Later

I let myself in the empty loft, tossing my things in the guest room and making myself at home just like the two guys had done in my house countless of times.

■■■
The guys pulling up to their apartment

"She texted you and not me?" Harrison asked Tom.

"Yeah, hours ago." Tom pulled out his phone and started scrolling, "Five hours ago she said she was getting on her plane."

"She didn't need to be picked up?" Harrison asked.

"Didn't say." Tom said, already typing a message to me.

"She told me this morning she was gonna crash at our place." Harrison continued as they walked down the hall.

"I think I'm finally gonna do it." Tom put his phone in his back pocket.

"Do what exactly?"

"Ask her out." Tom said.

"Woah woah," Harrison stopped suddenly, "Why do you get to ask her out?"

"Because I like her." Tom stopped walking and faced Harrison.

"I like her too. Why do you get to ask her?" Harrison repeated.

"Okay. How do we decide this?" Tom raised his hands, "We can't both have her."

"It'll be weird if we both ask. She'd never choose. She's think she's breaking our friendship up." Harrison said.

"Let's have her decide then."

"Oh yeah. Let's stand on opposite sides of the room put her in the middle and see who she comes to." Harrison said sarcastically.

■■■

I woke up to loud talking, I stretched in the bed before finally getting up to see what all the commotion was about.

"I'll treat her better!" Harrison bragged, his back towards me as he plopped down on the couch.

"Not even!" Tom matched his tone from the other couch, facing the tv, "I'll make her breakfast in bed every morning! Roses everywhere!"

"Anything she wants! She'll be treated like the queen she is."

"If you get her," Tom said a bit more quietly after a pause, "do treat her with the love and respect she deserves."

"Same goes for you, mate." He looked at Tom.

"Wow, both of you competing for the same chick." I walked over and dropped myself on the couch between both of them, "So who's the lucky girl?"

Short one today! So sorry!!