PressConference|TomHolland

■■■

      I tugged nervously at the end on my hair cascading over my shoulder. Scanning the crowded room from my seat at the front row. Fans crowded the room, all eagerly waiting for the cast to make an appearance.
I looked at the table just a few feet away from where I sat. The crowd settled down and the names were called. The crowed cheered for each of the actors as they took their seats. They smiled and waved at their adoring fans. The crowd settled and the questions began.

      Tom caught my attention, I watched as his eyes scanned the crowd, I felt my stomach do a flip when his dark eyes met mine. I looked away quickly, down to my purse in my lap, I waited several seconds, surely he had lost interest in me and looked away.

I looked up once more, startled by his gaze on mine, I watched as he smiled sheepishly and dropped his gaze to the glass of water before him.
The questions continued, I could have sworn he kept glancing at me, smiling at me. I mostly noticed the dirty looks a group of girls continued to give me.

"Tom?" The interviewer spoke through the microphone, I looked at him just in time to see him smile at me before Chris elbowed him.

"So- sorry." Tom stumbled over his words, "We're you talking to me?"

The audience laughed as he leaned back in his chair, clearly embarrassed.

"Who are you smiling at?" Chris smiled, trying to follow Tom's line of sight.

"No- no one." Tom spoke quickly.

"Psh no one." Chris scoffed, moving back and forth in his chair to get a better look.

      The interview ended much too quickly. The cast said their goodbyes one by one. Tom got to his feet, looked in my direction and waved goodbye.

      I walked in the parking lot on my own, digging through my purse to find the car keys as I neared my car.

"Hey!" I heard a voice behind me, "Wait up!"

I turned around spotting a man jogging up to me.

"Hi." He said slowing to a stop several feet from me.

"Hi." I managed to get out.

"I just- I just wanted to say," he stuttered, slightly out of breath, "Actually- I don't know what I was going to say." He chuckled.

I stood there dumbfounded as he continued to speak quickly.

"I just saw you inside and I wanted to meet you." Tom finished.

"You wanted to meet me?" I pointed to myself.

"Yeah." He smiled, "Sorry. I'm Tom." He held out his hand.

"Y/n." I smiled back, nervously taking his hand and shaking it.

So sorry about the really short story. If you want to request an imagine dm me and I'll give it my best try😊