Jealous|PeterParker

Author's Note: This was requested by @XX_FALLOUTGIRLS_XX I really hope it meets your expectations, sorry I took so long to write it

■■■

I fumbled with a tennis ball as I laid on my bed, tossing it at the wall, and catching it in my hand.

"You're that bored huh? Peter asked.
I turned my head, he sat at my desk, his chair turned in my direction.

"Little bit." I answered before throwing it at the wall once more as I heard the doorbell. I jumped up remembering the delivery date.

"Who's that?" Peter asked from my chair.
I got to my feet without saying a word, I tossed the ball at Peter and ran through the door.

I signed for my package and hurried to my room.

"What happened?" Peter met me at the door of my room.

"It came." I pushed past him with a huge smile on my face.

"What came?" Peter continued to ask.

"My poster." I grabbed a few thumb tacks from my drawer and stood on my bed as I unrolled my poster.

"Of who?" Peter asked.

"Peter, I'd like to introduce you to the love of my life." I smiled as I fully unrolled the large paper.

"Right, and that is...?"

"Only the hottest man ever." I positioned the paper on the blank wall, driving the thumbtacks through the corners. I turned back, placing my hands on Peter's shoulders, using them for support and I hopped off the bed to admire my poster.

"I don't recognize him." Peter looked from the wall to me.

"Really?" I asked, "He's Sebastian Stan."

"Never heard of him." Peter walked away from me, taking a seat in front of my computer once more.

"That is just unacceptable." I walked over and leaned against the desk beside him, "We need to have a marathon."

"Nah, I don't really feel like it." Peter glanced once at me before turning back to the screen.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing's wrong." Peter didn't take his eyes from the screen.

"Peter, I've known you all my life." I said to him, "Don't you think I know when something's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong." He insisted.

"Why don't you wanna watch a movie with me?"

"I just don't feel like seeing a movie." Peter scratched the back of his hair.

"Peter."

"I actually have to go." He got to his feet at once, shoving his belongings in his back pack.

"What's happening?" I asked, following him as he walked out of my room and headed for the front door.

"Talk to me." I insisted, pushing the door closed as he pulled it open.

"It's nothing." Peter insisted.

"If it's nothing then tell me." I continued.

"It's just-" he gestured to the hall. I looked from his face to the hall, trying to make sense of it. "I-I- I just don't-"

"Huh?" I tried desperately to make sense of his gibberish.

"I- I just wish you could see me that way." Peter dropped his arm, shoving his hands in his pockets, and looked anywhere trying to avoid my eyes.

"Like.." My voice drifted off as I tried to put two and two together.

"I just... I've just loved you for so long... and I never could work up the courage." Peter continued to avoid my eyes, "And now that I have..." He finally looked at my face, "...You're not saying anything- I know I've flushed our friendship down the toilet now. But Anything is better than nothing."

"I think this is the part where you're supposed to kiss me, or ask me on a date." I smiled widely. Peter's worried features matched my smile as he dropped his backpack, took a step to close the space between us, and leaned down to kiss my lips. His soft lips moved with mine, perfectly synchronized as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and finally pulled back slightly.

"Can't believe you're jealous of a piece of paper." I mumbled against his lips.

"Shut up." He smiled slightly before kissing me once more.