Chapter 1

Jaehee's Pov

First day of school, its alright to be nervous right? I mean, it is normal. I took a deep breath as I stepped in the campus, the students giving me judging looks.

'Oh my, who is that?'

'Look at that hair, its so ewww'

'Oh my gee, another nerd'

I just sighed. Well, are you wondering why I am insulted? I am Kang JaeHee, an 18 year old high schooler, I wear fake big black nerdy glasses, black face mask and my hair colour? My hair color is one of those hundred shades of blue with a few streaks of voilet. Some thinks its foxy and some thinks its gross, I know. Its weird but my mother always tells me that its natural.

I gripped on my bag straps tightly as I went to the principal's office, I knocked on the door three times "come in" I heard a faint voice and I went in. I closed the door behind my back then faced the Principal, I bowed "Ah... Ms. Kang, I have been expecting you, please have a seat" the fine middle aged man offered and I sat down on the chair in front of him.

He handed me a paper, a name plate and a key "That is Your timetable, of course, your name plate and lastly your Locker key, the locker number is printed on the upper right of your timetable" I nodded

"Kamsahamnida" I softly said "its nothing but I have a question Ms. Kang" I looked at him waiting for his question "Is your hair naturally... uhm... what color is that? Blue? With violet streaks? Because we don't really appreciate hair Colours" I frowned, of course he can't see, its because of my mask.

"Yes, My hair colour is naturally like this, I never dared to dye it because my mother scolds me if I do so" I said and he nodded and smiled "okay, I'll just have to exempt that, good luck on your first day Ms. Kang" he said and I stood up.

I bowed then left his office, I kept the key in my bag and wore my name plate. I started looking for my class, the bell had already rung so that means classes are already starting.

Once I found my class, I kept my timetable and knocked on the door, not too long, a young fine man opened the door "Ahh.... Ms. Kang, You're here, come on in" I stepped inside while looking down, I could hear them gasp.

I know its because of my hair.

Sehun's Pov

A crazy coloured hair girl came in while looking down, following Mr. Seo. I could hear gasps and stifled laughs, I just rolled my eyes, I looked at the new girl. I couldn't quite get a hang of her face.

"Hey, Sehun, Her hair looks weird right?" I hear Chanyeol hyung said from behind me, I just nodded "Class, meet your new classmate, Ms. Kang kindly introduce yourself" the girl bowed

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kang JaeHee, please take care of me" she said while I just rolled my eyes "okay, JaeHee, sit on the empty seat beside Mr. Oh" I looked at Mr. Seo like I just saw a ghost.

He pointed to me and Jaehee came sit on the seat beside me. She didn't or anything, gladly then Mr. Seo started with his boring lessons

Jaehee's Pov

As I sat on my seat, I could feel the Piercing stares given to me by girls. I don't know what's their problem, its might be because I am sitting next to a famous person or something.

I didn't speak instead I just looked down on the floor, once I heard the bell rang, Mr. Seo dismissed us for Lunch. I stood up and went to the cafeteria, I just bought a can of Milk then looked for a seat.

Once I found one, I sat down and removed my bag, I placed it beside me and took out my drawing notebook and started drawing a girl hugging her knees while hiding in the corner of a room

"Boo!"

"Ahh!"

I looked behind me and saw a small eyed guy and a big eared person, I hid my drawing and quickly looked down "Who are you?" I asked softly as I gripped on my pencil tightly.

They both sat on each side of me which leaves me in between "I am Park Chanyeol and This is Byun Baekhyun" I nodded "I am Kang JaeHee, nice meeting you" I said while looking down

"Awww come on JaeHee, don't be shy, you know, we could be the best of friends if you'd like" Baekhyun said and I looked at the two of them "Best friends? Aren't you weirded out by me? I mean, my crazy coloured hair, doesn't that bother you?" I asked.

"Nope, even though your hair colour is weird it still looks cool" I smiled a little "can we be friends?" Baekhyun asked "uhm... Sure" I said hesitantly then they cheered and hugged me while I just sat there holding my sketchpad and pencil with wide eyes.

When they pulled away, they smiled, I smiled back "what's that your holding" Chanyeol took it from me and looked at then stood up "Yah! Give it back!" I stood up but he raised it high, sometimes I really hate my height.

He flipped through pages "Woah, hyung, you need to see these, its so realistic!" He said, I sighed and sat back down. He sat down and handed Baekhyun my sketchbook and flipped through pages.

I sighed, I can't do anything about it anymore, they already saw it "woah, These are so cool" he said "Really?" I asked "yeah, do you think you can draw me and Baekhyun hyung?" Hmmm...

"I'll try, I think" I said as he handed me back my sketchbook "Yay, Can we have two? So the two of us can have a copy?" I nodded then they both went on the other side of the table.

Arms over each other's shoulder, Chanyeol doing a peace sign over his left eye while Baekhyun just did a peace sign near his cheeks and I started sketching them.