Chapter 24

Sehun's Pov

I woke up and my eyes met with the blue ceiling "Sehun, you're awake" I looked at the person and saw all of my brothers there then I remembered Tao. A tear escaped my eyes as I remembered his painful expression, the way he hid the pain by smiling and the way he died in front of my eyes.

I tried to move but my body ached like I've been squished by a humongous rock "Ah!" I let out "Sehun, don't move, you aren't fully recovered yet" said Lay as he helped me sit up.

I wiped away the tear and looked down "Tao.... he died" I mumbled "we know" I sighed and looked up, they showed me a sad smile "We're proud of you Sehun, you managed to rescue JaeHee and yourself" Suho said and I smiled.

As soon as I heard her name "Where is she?" He pointed on his bed, I looked at her, her wounds are slowly healing "She woke up a few weeks ago due to her fang growth, she just went to sleep to take more rest" I nodded....Wait.. "a few days ago? How long was I out?" I asked "1 and a half month, you were too exhausted and the minor injuries you had" Lay hyung said and I nodded

"I'll go get your lunch" D.O said and went out of the room "how about her?" Baekhyun asked as he showed a disgusted expression "I killed her and burned her body also with the house" I said and he nodded

"Finally, she's out of our lives" Chanyeol said then a tummy growled, for sure it wasn't mine "oopsies! I'll be right back, I need to eat Chicken" there goes kai with his Chicken "just marry the chicken will you?" I said and we all chuckled "I'm glad everything is back to normal, finally, we could live in peace" Luhan said and we all smiled.

D.O came back carrying a tray of food, he placed it in front of me "eat so that you'd heal fast" I nodded then ate the food he prepared and as expected, it is really yummy.

One by one they left the room. Once I finished drinking the cup of blood, D.O took the tray and left the room. I sighed then glanced at JaeHee, who is currently sleeping. I sat up, already recovered then stood up.

I pulled out the hose from my hand since the dextrose is already empty, I stood up and went to JaeHee. I sat on the edge of the bed and stared at her face, I slowly caressed her hair. She groaned and slowly opened her eyes only to meet mine.

She smiled "you're awake" she whispered and I hummed as a response and helped her sit up "how are you feeling?" I looked at her "I should be asking you that" I said softly "I'm fine, don't worry" she replied.

I sighed as I looked down and fiddled with my fingers "I'm sorry" I said. I heard her sigh then suddenly, she took my hand. I looked at her, she smiled "What wrong have you done that made you say that word?" She asked and I stayed silent. She caressed the back of my hand "Sehun ah, please don't blame yourself of what happened, I know how painful it is to lose someone" she said then hugged me, I returned the sweet gesture and cried on her shoulder.

After a few minutes, I pulled away and wiped away my tears. I looked at her, she was also crying, I wiped her tears away "why are you crying?" I softly asked her, she smiled and looked down "nothing... just got something in my eyes" she lied.

I sighed "I know you're lying to me, tell me" I said, she sighed and looked at me "I'm hurt Sehun, I've been always left broken" was the only thing she said. I looked at her and then again wiped her tears, I guess I knew what she meant.

"Then do I have a chance to come back and fix what I broke?" I asked, she looked at me with wide eyes "look, I know we've been through a lot, those times we were together before rings in my mind and I couldn't forget it. You changed me, you changed my feelings, you showed me something new" I paused and looked at her in the eyes "I love you JaeHee, will you be mine?" I asked, hope is rising in me.

She smiled "I'd love to be yours" she said, I smiled "good coz I think I'll be gone bonkers if you won't be" I said then sealed it with a kiss.

She didn't hesitate to kiss back. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder as we deepen our kisses, I used my powers to lock the windows, close the curtains and lock the door.

Our kiss continued, it was passionate, full of love, lust and desire. Soon enough, it got steamy and I admit I was a bit horny. I stopped our kiss and I trailed on her neck, leaving out love bites, looking for her sensitive spot

"Hmmm.. Sehun~"

Once I found it, I sucked on it leaving her moaning. I went back to claim her lips again, I pulled away and looked into her brown hazel eyes "I'm gonna mark you mine" I said "then mark me" she said.

I smiled and continued what we were doing soon enough, our clothes were scattered on the floor, moans and groans filled the room. It was steamy and hot which left us both sweaty. With every thrust, the bed creaked. We didn't care and just continued on what we were doing.

We did it slowly, pouring all our love into it. Once we reached the tip of the ice berg, we collapsed on the bed. We hid behind the covers hugging one another.