Chapter 16

JaeHee's Pov

It has been a few months ever since I knew that they are Vampires and soon I am gonna be one but since I don't have their venom, I might not survive. About the deal sehun and I have, its still going on and seriously, he's too sweet, now I know why HeeJin loves him so much.

Right now, I'm at the school garden thinking about the vampire thing, I am also alone. I sighed "Why does this have to bring up?" I asked as I looked down

"What does bring up?"

I looked up and saw sehun, he sat beside me "Oh, Nothing" Sehun and I also grew close sometimes we bicker and sometimes he visits me at home "Nothing? It doesn't look like its nothing" he said which made me sigh.

"I also noticed, you are avoiding my brothers and you never do that, imagining how close the four of you are" I sighed again "Sigh again and then you'll become a grandmother as of this moment" he joke and I smiled a bit

"A fairy grandmother?" I know its supposed to be a Godmother, he scoffed "You? A Fairy GodMother? Oh god, I wouldn't want to imagine it" We chuckled, I'm glad he always keep me company, but should I ask him?

"Uh... Sehun ah, can we talk?" I asked and he nodded "sure, we are already talking" I rolled my eyes "I meant serious talk dude, I want to talk to you about something privately" I said

"Ahh... that's weird, no, you're weird, what happened to you?" I just sighed "Oh my god! You became a grandma!" I glared at him and playfully slapped his arm "Yah!" I whined as he laughed, he coughed and smiled "okay, what do You want to talk about?" He asked.

I looked around and saw many students "can we not talk here?" I asked and he nodded then grabbed my hand. We ran through the hallways and to the staircase then in an unused room.

He locked the door "Now that we're alone, what do you want to talk about" I frowned and crossed my arms on my chest "Sehun ah..." I trailed off as I kept glancing on the floor to him "Is it true that you.... and your brothers are.... Vampires?" I hesitantly asked then he stiffened, so it is true

I looked at him "how did you know?" He asked "I overheard your three brothers talking to the doctor uhm... they said that when suho gave me blood, I now have Human blood and Vampire blood then soon it will take control of my body and if I don't get to have a venom of one of you I won't survive" I could see his eyes widen.

His eyes quickly turned red and marks started forming on his neck and face, he started walking towards me, I walked back "Sehun ah... W-what a-are y-you--" I felt the cold hard wall then his cold hands wrapped around my waist.

I tried removing his grip off but he's just too strong "Y-Yah! S-Seh-un" I am scared right now, he placed his head on the crook of my neck and sniffed, he pulled away and looked at me "Your blood smell sweet, Can I... have a taste?"

My eyes widen "Sehu--" I was cut off when his lips landed on mine, my eyes widen more as they were before, I tried pushing him away but the more I push him the more he tighten his grips.

He bit my bottom lip which made me.... I can't believe I'm saying this but I moaned, soon I felt myself kissing him back with my eyes closed. I held on his arms, then he started trailing down to my neck then I moaned once again.

I then felt something sharp digging on my neck, I gripped on his arm tightly, the piercing pain "Argh! S-sehun ah, What are ....y-you...d-doing?" I stammered, I opened my eyes, everything seems blurry then suddenly everything became dark.

Sehun's Pov

Ahhh the sweet taste of blood....Wait! I quickly pulled away and saw JaeHee unconscious "shit!" I cursed as she fell to my arms, I sat down with her head on my lap "What have I done?" I asked.

I only wanted to give her some of my venom so she won't die, I know how strong her bond is towards my brothers and her dying, they'll be super devastated.

I only wanted to give her some of my venom but her sweet blood is sooo arousing, she's kinda different from HeeJin, her blood attracted me but HeeJin's didn't, that's what they're comparisons are.

They shouldn't find out about these but one thing I'm confused of, what does she mean about doctor? And the giving of blood? Her dying?

Ugh! How will she practice her dance with Kai now?! Ugh! Why didn't I resist to bite and drink her blood?! Stupid me! I should bring her home, I carried her on my back and dashed to her house.

Its one of my powers, to run 10 times faster than a race car could do. I entered her house and went to her room, I carefully placed her on the bed and tucked her in.

I went to her bathroom and washed my mouth, I washed my hands after. I went to her and sat on the edge of the bed, For these past few Months, I haven't seen her parents not even a single relative.

Does she live alone? Is that why she lives here?

I hope she wakes up early.