Chapter 30

JaeHee's Pov

I silently dried Vivi's fur, it has been a few hours ever since Sehun left and I miss him already "hey, why do you look so down?" I looked at Kai "you miss Sehun Don't you?" I nodded and pouted "Gosh, love really do conquer everything" I made a slight smile

"Hey guys! Lunch is ready!" Chen shouted from inside the house "geez. That kid surely shouts like a dinosaur" Xiumin said and I chuckled then stood up "let's go, its bad to keep the food waiting" I said as Vivi stood up, we went in the house and to the dinning hall. We sat on our respective seats, both seats on my Side was empty, because Sehun sits in the right while Baekhyun on the left and both of them is not here

"Let's eat" suho said and we started eating "how about the body guards? Did they eat already?" I asked as I looked at the two bodyguards standing behind my chair "yeah, I let them eat first" I nodded then continued to eat.

After eating, I went to the living room to watch movies whilst waiting for Sehun and the others. I wonder what his business is. I hope he's not cheating on me.

Imagining him leaving me and the baby alone is horrifying. I can't raise the baby alone and I also don't want to give it to the orphanage. Imagining him hating the baby and me hurts me like shit.

"Uhh... miss? Why are you crying?" I snapped out from my thoughts when the bodyguard who is assigned to protect me asked a question "huh?" Then I felt a hot liquid falling down my cheek. Why am I crying?

Beep beep!!

"Oh... uh.. nothing" I said silently ignoring the car horns, once the door opened, I stood up and ran to the door, I went to Sehun and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist "woah!" He held me like a baby, I hid my face on the crook of his neck "someone misses me a lot" I nodded but the thought running on my mind of him leaving me was still there leaving me into tears "baby? Are you crying?" I didn't answer and just held onto him like as if he was leaving me.

"You should go talk privately, here" Kris said "thanks" then I felt Sehun walking, climbing up the stairs and to our bedroom. He closed the bedroom door and locked it.

He placed me on the bed and I let go, he sat beside me, I sniffed "baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked as he held my hands, I looked at him in the eyes

"Oppa.... D-do you.... hate me and our baby?" I asked, his eye brows scrunched "what? No! What makes you think that?" He asked, my tears uncontrollably fell from my eyes "No no no... baby, don't cry please" he carried me and placed me on his lap then hugged me

"You won't leave me.... arrachi?" I sniffed, he caressed my hair and I was seriously calmed by the affection "I won't leave you okay? I'll never leave you, I promise you that" he said.

I sighed and hugged him of course he hugged me back "what makes you think that I'll leave you?" He asked "you were out for a long period of time, I thought you were cheating on me" he pulled away and cupped my cheeks, he looked at me straight in the eyes "I am not cheating on you okay? I love you and only you" he said, I smiled "I love you too" I whispered, he smiled "besides..." he picked up something on the floor "would I buy you this if I cheated on you? If I hated you?" I looked at the paper bag and took out the thing inside.

My eyes widen and my smile grew big "Omo! A new painting set! Thank you oppa!" I hugged him and because a lot of force was used, he fell lying on the bed with me on top.

He chuckled "no problem baby, as long as its you" he said and pecked my lips, I smiled then sat up, same goes to him "should I open it now? Or..." I said as I scanned the box but Sehun took it and placed it on the nightstand "how about open it later? I wanna cuddle with you" he said as he removed his necktie and trench coat.

I nodded and got off of him, he stood up and removed his socks and shoes before coming in bed right under the blankets.

I lay my head on his chest "Ahh... I feel better" Sehun said, I smiled as I raised my head and looked at him "I guess your business is tiring huh?" He nodded and caressed my hair.

"Yeah, and I missed you a lot" he said. Slowly he leaned in and planted his lips on mine, I didn't hesitate to kiss back. The kiss is passionate indeed, this also proved me that he really does love me.

When we are in need of air, we both pulled away and our foreheads met, we looked at each other's eyes "I love you JaeHee, I always will" he said "I love you too oppa" I replied back, he smiled.

We continued our cuddling session until the two of us fell asleep. I'm glad that he isn't leaving me alone, and that he isn't cheating on me.

That's the reason why I love him so much. Its because he's honest, loyal, caring and loving.