Chapter 20

JaeHee's Pov

I waited for them to start "You badly needed to stay away from him, he's not just dangerous but he's also treacherous" say what now? "A few years ago, we were a group of 12 including Tao, we were so happy back then but one day, his girlfriend was found dead on a dark alley, her blood is also being drunk by a vampire but we don't know who, then he suddenly felt distant ever since then, when we were so happy, he came back and we thought that he will come back for real but we were wrong" suho said

"So wrong" Chanyeol added "he came to break us apart telling us that we killed his girlfriend, that one of us did so he erased the memories of the other half of us which leads them to forgetting us, that doctor who came here is actually one of us, he's our healer and also the nurse when you were sent to the hospital" I nodded

"Some of them went back to china too" Sehun frowned, they sighed then Baekhyun sat down beside me and held my hand "That's why we don't want you to go near him JaeHee, its dangerous" I nodded "I'll try" I looked at them with frowns plastered on their faces, I stood up

"Now, whose up for bubble tea" they instantly smiled, I chuckled and we went out of the room and to the kitchen, I made bubble tea fit for us "uhmm... about Lance..." I trailed off "A vampire sucked the blood of Lance, he drained him" Chanyeol said and I nodded

"Its not one of you right?" I asked as I started pouring the shake onto the cups "Nope. A Varghulf killed him" Varghulf? "What..." I trailed off "There are different kind of Vampires, Strgoi and Varghulf, we are all Strigoi" I nodded

"What's the difference between those two species?" I asked as I handed them the cups "Well, First of all, Us, Strigoi can control our bloodthirst and as for Varghulf, You need to stay away from them or They'll drain your blood" uhmmm...

"So basically, they are the one who can't control their blood thirst" they nodded "So stay away from those kinds" I nodded.

We continued chatting until it was time for them to go home. They left after eating dinner, we bid good nights and went to our rooms. I changed into something comfortable and lay down on my bed.

I sighed, Can I avoid him? I mean he looks innocent but they said he's a monster and when they said that, they were dead serious.

I sighed again, I'll try.

Author's Pov

After that revealing-who-tao-is situation, JaeHee tried her best avoiding Tao, you may think that its easy but for her, She's having a hard time since Tao kept on bugging her and she can't do anything but entertain.

Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun also went to their own house since Baekhyun made a word to his brothers, As for Sehun and JaeHee, their Fake Relationship is still going on and to tell you, HeeJin is totally Jealous at their lovey dovey moment that always happens in front of her eyes and it wasn't a pleasing sight to see.

Baekhyun already noticed some changes on JaeHee, she often loses her temper and her eyes are already changing colors, Her skin is pale and white and as for her hair, it stayed blue with violet streaks.

Saturday, JaeHee and Sehun were to go on a 'date' at the park, JaeHee prepared herself, she wore a white off shoulder dress and black ankle boots, she tied her hair into a ponytail and left her house.

They met at the park, on the way, JaeHee saw HeeJin walking with a friend. She quickly went out the car and went to sehun who's patiently waiting on a bench. JaeHee knew she developed something for Sehun but she kept on denying it.

She sat beside him and held his hand, intertwined them "what are you doing?" Sehun asked her, startled "HeeJin is on her way here, so put on the act" she said, she somehow felt disgusted just by say her name.

Sehun nodded and they started the act, after a few minutes, HeeJin arrived, when she saw the sight, she was Jealous, Sehun can see that, he mentally smirked as HeeJin made her way towards them.

"Sehun, Can we talk?" Her voice was stern, JaeHee lifted her head departing from Sehun's shoulder, she looked at Sehun just to see him looking at her "Babe, I'll go for a while okay?" JaeHee just nodded.

Sehun stood up "Let's go there" HeeJin pointed at an alley, they went there and started talking

"Why are you with that Freak?" HeeJin asked while crossing her arms, she was Jealous, she knew JaeHee is much prettier than her, she just wouldn't admit it.

"Freak? She's my girlfriend and why are you mad? You ain't my girlfriend" Sehun said and he was shocked at how realistic he could speak and he's surprised that he didn't feel hurt at his own words.

HeeJin pouted, acting cute in front of him "Break up with her and let's start over again" she said, Sehun smiled but inside, he felt....disgusted at the sight "Sure, I always wished that you'd come back to me" Sehun said as he wrapped his hands around her waist, he didn't feel the tingles anymore which shocked him and also his heart beat, its on its normal pace which it shouldn't be.

"Break up with her" She said and Sehun nodded then HeeJin suddenly pulled him into a kiss, Sehun longed for her kiss but why does he feel so disgusted at the move?

On a little corner, someone was watching. She gasped silently at the sight, she felt something break inside of her. She retreated back to the bench and took heavy breaths as she felt some tears running down her cheeks, she wiped it.

"Why am I crying? Its fake right?" She talked to herself as more tears run down her cheeks "I didn't know....I was too overly confident that I won't fall for him, I guess I'm wrong" she said and wiped away her tears.

She sighed "JaeHee?" She looked up and saw Sehun with HeeJin, She thought crying in front of him and telling him that he was just using her might be a natural act for him so she let out the tears and stood up.

She slapped Sehun, it was hard that made him face the other side "I saw what happened earlier, You just played with my heart! You used me didn't you?! You didn't love me truly don't you?!" I shouted and he looked at me.

"Yeah, I played with you! I didn't care about your feelings! You are just a freak with a crazy hair! I don't love you! I just used you!" JaeHee was hurt and she didn't bother showing it, after all its just an act for him.

"Well then, Let's break up, it's nice meeting you Mr. Oh" she said coldly and left them brushing past their shoulders 'I picked the best girl! She's a natural in acting!' Sehun thought but somehow he felt that its too natural to be an act though he just shrugged it off.

JaeHee called her driver and told her to fetch her, soon enough, she is sitting on the back, crying her eyeballs out. It hurts her heart, it was her fault though, if she didn't agree to this deal then she wouldn't have fallen for him.

But because of too much confidence, here she is, crying her heart out. Then her phone made a sound which means she received a message. She wiped away her tears and opened the message

Fr: Sehun

Yah! That slap hurts ya know but anyways, let's end the deal here. Bye.

To: JaeHee

She frowned, not even a single thanks was given, she then felt the car stop which made her look at the driver but instead of looking at the driver, she felt a stinging pain hit on the back of her head which made her unconscious, not knowing what happened.