Chapter 23

Sehun's pov

I threw her onto the wall in which it broke and she passed through it, falling down on the wet ground. The rain rapidly fell tonight. Tao and I walked towards her, she smirked "you'll regret this" she said and started transforming into her own natural form.

Black creepy wing grew on her back, she grew more hairy, her horns came out from her head, her nails grew long and her fangs too. She roared and hit the both of us.

My back hit the wall and I let go of the sword. I groaned and opened my eyes, I saw her going to tao. I picked up the sword and silently stood up. I ran to her and cut off her wings, she let out an agonizing scream of pain and fell to the floor. The wings turned to dust.

She punched me, no doubt, she was too strong. I let go of the sword and dropped to the wet, muddy ground, she started walking towards me and picked up the sword "I told you" she said in several demonic voices.

She raised up the sword meanwhile I tried standing up. But nevertheless I fell to the ground "You are gonna--- ahhh!" I quickly looked at her and saw JaeHee behind her who is currently stabbing her back with a broken glass.

"Jaehee!"

Allison shooked from left to right and succeeded in getting her off by hitting her which sent her flying and hit the tree, she fell to the ground, groaning in pain "JaeHee!" I shouted and tried standing up.

"You bitch! I should've killed you in the first place!" She shouted and made her way to her "NO!" I shouted and reached out my hand to stop her.

She raised the sword meanwhile JaeHee sat there holding her back in pain. Then she plunged the sword

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Author's pov

Sehun finally stood up, he ran to them and took the sword from her hands and stabbed it on her stomach, his eyes were now in a darker shade of red. He felt mixed emotions.

He twisted the sword and Allison has her mouth open, blood oozing out, she held the sword "Y-you.." she didn't finish her words and just fell on the ground, lifeless, just as Sehun wanted her to.

He let go of the Sword and went to the one who got stabbed "Tao!! Tao! Please talk to me!"

Yes, before Allison could stab JaeHee, Tao jumped right in, only to be stabbed right a the heart. Tao looked at Sehun and smiled "I-I'm sorry for not believing... in.. you... f-f-forgive m-me" his voice is very weak, too weak

"I forgive you please! Hold on, I'll bring you back home" Sehun attempted to carry him but he insisted "n-no, you need to bring JaeHee home.... s-she needs y-your care....b-besides, I..I don't have much time.... t-tell the others that I am s-s-sorry, t-take care" with one last breath, Tao passed away.

"Nooooo! Hyung! Please!" He cried but it was too late, Tao had already left this cruel world "S-sehun.." he quickly looked back at JaeHee and saw her crying.

He quickly went to hug her and cried. The two of them cried with the heavy rain and in front of Tao's cold, lifeless body.

On the other hand, the five nervous brothers back at home were having a mental breakdown, praying that Sehun and JaeHee will come home fine.

They were silent until the doorbell rang. D.O stood up and answered it, once he opened the door, he was greeted by Luhan and Lay "hyungs" D.O said.

Luhan and Lay hugged the shorter and they went to the living room and hugged each and everyone "so you got your memories back?" Chanyeol asked "yeah, I don't know why but my head started to hurt earlier and voila, here we are" Suho's eyes widen realization.

"No..." he mumbled and fell back onto the couch "Suho, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked, Suho looked around with a sad expression, he couldn't put it into words but he managed to let it out.

"Tao... he... he passed...away"

The boys gasped at the sudden news "h-how can you be so sure?" Kai asked, denying to believe the statement "because their memories won't be back unless the one who took them is dead!" Suho shouted and the room fell silent.

Baekhyun was about to talk but was cut off by a thumping noise outside. By instincts, all of them run out and saw JaeHee and Sehun unconscious on the ground

"Oh my..."

They helped the two and cleaned them first before letting them lay on each bed in Sehun's room. Luhan and lay cleaned the wounds and healed the bruises.

"Look how JaeHee got skinny...." Chanyeol trailed off, feeling sad of the sight in front of him "Sehun got beat up too much for one night, I guess he tried so hard to make us proud and also to save JaeHee" Kai said sadly. The room fell silent until Baekhyun spoke up

"I am proud of him, he's got too much damage from this fight to get us to be proud, and I am indeed proud of him" Baekhyun was sincere. Soon enough each of them second the motion.

Luhan and lay connected a dextrose in their bodies "let's wait for them to wake up and let's take a rest first, it's been a long day" Luhan said and so they followed.

They went to their rooms, luhan and Lay shared rooms with the others, they all went to sleep. Not forgeting to say one sentence

"We're all proud, Sehun"