Chapter 21

Sehun's Pov

Now that HeeJin and I are back, I am supposed to be happy but why am I not? Its weird.

Day after day when we got back together, I didn't see JaeHee around school, not even her shadow nor her crazy colored hair. I texted her but I got no replies, usually she replies faster

And I don't know why I'm worried about her but I felt a strong bond between us, I just couldn't figure it out.

It is time to go home and its a No JaeHee day "Oppa, I'll go now, my driver is here" I nodded and smiled at her, she pecked my lips and ran to her car

"Sehun"

I turned around and saw my brothers with red eyes. I gulped, they dragged me home and shoved me on the couch "What do you want?" I asked as I stood up.

Then I felt a strong blow coming from Baekhyun, I looked at him "Tell me Sehun, which one do you love HeeJin or JaeHee?!" Did he find out? "Of course I found out you idiot! All this time you were faking it?! Just to get your lovely HeeJin back?! You used our JaeHee?!" The lights started flickering

"And so what?!" I snapped and he scoffed "This is why I am never proud of you! You always do the wrong thing and choose the wrong decisions!" I gasped, that actually hurt, imagine your own brother or sister tell you that.

"Where is JaeHee Sehun?" Kai asked sternly which made me confused "I don't know... I lost contact with her" I said lowly "You don't know where she is?!" Suho shouted and I nodded then I felt a grip on my collar.

"Get your feelings straight you bastard! I know you don't love HeeJin!" Baekhyun shouted and dropped me on the floor, for the first time, I didn't get mad at his remark. Baekhyun left to his room

"Why are you so against her?!" I shouted "Because she's not what you seem sehun! She's a crazy woman who came out from the mental hospital! Read this" Chanyeol shoved me a folder and I read it

"She killed your number 1 fan at school and bullied JaeHee, She's a crazy killer sehun" D.O said and my eyes widen, I sat straight "all this time.... She-- Argggggghhhhhhh!!!" I threw the paper across the room.

When I heard him say bullied JaeHee, I felt the gush of anger in me. Now I know why I'm feeling this way, I don't love that traitor, I love JaeHee. Why didn't I know before?!

My phone ringed, I checked the message and saw its JaeHee "Its JaeHee" I said and they quickly huddled up including Baekhyun, I saw that its voice record. I tapped it and it started playing

'Looking for Kang JaeHee? Hahaha! She's dead! You're late! She's dead!'

That voice, I felt myself angered "Allison" I said through gritted teeth, She's gonna pay!

I stood up and went to my room, ignoring the rants of others. I removed my bag and sat on my bed, I sighed as I felt tears crawling down my cheeks.

"She's not dead. She's not dead. She's not dead!" I repeated as I cried, I lay down on my bed.

Why am I always late on confessing?! Why am I so dumb?! Why am I so stubborn?!

Not long until I fell asleep.

A FEW DAYS LATER

I woke up at noon. I locked my room door and sighed

'Sehun....'

My eyes widen as I heard that voice, its JaeHee

'H-help M-me'

I sighed some tears out and went to my reading nook. I started writing a letter, I took a bath and changed into my black Jeans, black Shirt, black leather jacket and black combat boots. I brought with me, the silver sword that could kill vampires.

I placed the letter on my nook and jumped out the window and run through the forest.

Baekhyun's Pov

A few day have passed ever since that voice mail came. As much as I don't want to believe it, it seemed true "Kai, go to Sehun's room and call him out, its time for lunch" Kai teleported.

A minute later, he came back with a letter on hand "Sehun left" he said and I looked at him "read" he handed me the letter and I read it aloud.

'Dear Hyungs,

I'm sorry if I was such a bastard, sorry if I didn't listen to all of you and I'm sorry for keeping such secret.

Tao hyung actually confronted me years ago, he accused me on killing his girlfriend, I didn't do it. Someone might've framed me, I'm not sure. You can ger mad if you want.

I just wanna tell you this, I heard JaeHee's voice, I heard her so I'm gonna go save her. I'm gonna do the right thing and make you proud, I'm gonna make Allison pay for what she did.

Don't come and follow me. I don't want you to come and take the risk of my wrongdoings, stay at home and pray for the best. Baekhyun hyung, if you're reading this letter, I'm sorry for hurting JaeHee, I know you've warned me but I did hurt her.

About your question a few days ago, I love JaeHee, I know that I realized very late but I know now. I'll save her and I won't hurt her anymore. I'm gonna make you proud hyung.

And if anything goes wrong in my individual Mission, I want all of you to know that I love you guys, I'm sorry if I said so many harsh things about you and JaeHee, I promise I won't do it again. Don't come and follow me okay? And if I die in this mission, tell JaeHee that I love her okay? I love you hyungs. Love, Sehun'

When I read his letter, I couldn't help but cry. I looked at the others, they're also shedding their tears. Who wouldn't? Your little brother going on a dangerous rescue mission and might die, wouldn't you feel devastated?

I'm so mad at myself right now, we didn't even get to treat him like a brother.

"What have we done?" I said.

Sehun ah, please be safe arrachi? We couldn't afford to lose you, we couldn't afford to lose our own brother.