Chapter 25

JaeHee's Pov

I lay here on the bed, my head on Sehun's bare chest while he caresses my hair. I'd lie if I said I didn't like the affection given. I sighed "What's wrong, honey?" I can't help but to blush on the given pet name, I raised my head to look at him and smiled "Nothing, I'm just happy" I whispered, he smiled and pecked my forehead, he looked at me in the eye "me too" I lay back again on his Chest as he continues to caress my hair.

Not until there came a knock on the door "Sehun, JaeHee, time for dinner" it was a new voice, I am not familiar with it "already?" I asked as sat down and pouted.

I am currently wearing Sehun's shirt, Sehun Chuckled as he sat down "you look so cute, we can always cuddle later" he said, I groaned and lay back down "but I am sooo tired!!" I whined, he again chuckled and hovered over me "Really? Should we skip dinner then?" I was about to answer but my stomach beat me to it, It growled "your stomach says otherwise" I blushed, he smiled "You're so cute" he said and claimed my lips again.

I didn't hesitate to kiss back, I held his masculine arms. After a few minutes, he pulled away "shall we go on a bath?" I smiled. He carried me bridal style and headed to the bathroom. We took a bath, afterwards changed into some clothes.

I wore his large black shirt that is enough to cover what is needed to be cover anf his boxers "Let's go" he said, we held hands and head out to the dinning room, as soon as we entered, they stared at us "uhmmm.... what are you staring at?"

I saw three guys I do not recognize, Baekhyun stood up and circled around us "hmmm.... the two of you both have damp hair.... you're holding hands.... and *sniff *sniff.... JaeHee's scent changed and is mixed up with Sehun's" he said and stood in front of us.

He placed both his hands on his hips "did you claim he already? Did you have sex?" I blushed at that "yah!" I shouted "what?" He bluntly asked "yeah, I claimed her, we had sex, any problem?" Sehun asked "yah!" I whisper shouted

"I don't get it why you don't like hearing the word sex, its a basic need" I don't even know how red I am today, he smiled and hugged me "glad you guys made up with your mistake already" he said and pulled away.

Chanyeol came "it's about time, come on! Let's eat" he said and so we started eating. While eating, we chatted "I heard you've grown your fangs" sehun said, I smiled "well, its funny because its the reason why I woke up" I replied and we chuckled "and she was unexpectedly looking for your blood" I blushed "Really?" Sehun smirked "yah! Don't do anything stupid" suho said and we nodded

"We won't" then we chuckled.

"By the way, this is Kris, Xiumin and Chen, our brothers" D.O introduced, well, its about time, I'm having a hard time to even think of their names "hello, nice to meet you" I said

"Nice to meet you too JaeHee" they said.

We continued chatting until the night deepens. We stood up from our seats "Xiumin and Chen will do the dishes, good night" D.O said while the two groaned. Sehun and I made way back to the room. He lay on the bed and I followed, I sighed as my back met the soft and comfy mattress, then I felt two strong arms wrap against my waist.

I looked at Sehun, I smiled at him then hugged him "Good night oppa, Saranghae" I said "Good night, Nado Saranghae" with those words. The two of us slept comfortably in each other's arms.

Sehun's Pov

Days...Weeks....Months had passed ever since Tao's unexpected death, we started Training JaeHee control her blood thirst and on how to control by just drinking deer blood rather than human blood but.....

There is one slight problem...

"No! JaeHee, attack the deer not that grizzly bear!" Scolded suho, JaeHee glared at him As she stopped chasing the poor wounded bear "And what if I want to drink bear blood!!" She shouted angrilly which made Suho gulp.

I sighed as I went to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder "Relax, come on, let's have a break" I whispered "But I really want to drink bear blood.... uwaaaa" she started crying.

Yes, she's been having mood swings, when the others get into her nerves, she's gonna be mad but when I am with her, she becomes soft and cries over a little thing. I couldn't even forget that day when she cried over the situation of Baekhyun not buying her berries since he and Chanyeol strolled out.

I sighed as I removed myself from the hug and let her face me, I cupped her cheeks "Don't worry okay? You'll get you bear blood later, how about we'll get some chocolate bubble tea?" I asked as I wiped away her tears, she stopped crying and looked at me with her glassy clean eyes, she has her lips pouted "Really?" I nodded, she smiled and hugged me

"Bubble tea! Bubble tea! Bubble tea" she jumped up and down as we headed to the kitchen. She sat on the stool while I took out the needed materials.

Yes, I now know how to make bubble tea, she taught me once since I want to learn how to.

I started making the bubble tea. Once I finished, I gave her the cup, she happily drank it "yum!" I smiled as I sat down beside her and ruffled her hair. I drank my bubble tea, then all of a sudden, Baekhyun came in

"Hey, Wanna go hunt for some bears and deers?"

With this She shot up from her seat, she looked at me with puppy eyes "oppa, can I?" Now, she's acting cute.

I smiled at her "sure, don't be hard headed and please don't hurt yourself" I said, she nodded and hugged me. Once she finished her bubble tea. She ran off with Baekhyun.

When they were already out, Lay, Xiumin and Suho came in "Sehun, we need to talk about JaeHee's sudden behaviour"

What?