Chapter 26

Sehun's Pov

We sat on the couch, silence swallowing the atmosphere until...

"What about her behaviour?"

... I spoke... the three of them looked at me, hesitation was there. I knew it. I scrunched my brows, I grew impatient of what they are about to say about MY JaeHee.

"What is it you are gonna tell?" I asked, losing my patience any millisecond that passes by. Xiumin cleared his throat and started talking "Sehun, have you notice any....uhmmm... changes on JaeHee perhaps?" He asked.

I reminisce the days before and yes, I did "well, aside from her mood swings.... her tummy got a bit bloated" I said "why?" I added, they looked at each other with wide eyes then Lay stood back up

"We need to get her in the house right now" what? I stood up "what? What do you mean? Are you taking away JaeHee's freedom of doing what she wants?" I bombarded.

He looked at me with a serious expression "JaeHee is pregnant, Sehun" he said in a serious tone "If she's out there, she needs to be back before sundown" suho said.

I grew scared, what will happen if it takes her til tonight to catch bear blood? "What happens if she comes home late?" I asked, trying to keep my cool

"She'll get killed" he said and seriously, the way he acts naturally calm and serious scares the shit out of me, I scoffed "Don't joke around please, its not damn funny" I said as I cross my arms in front of my chest.

"We are not joking Sehun, She IS pregnant, if you don't get her to come by Sundown--- Shit!" I quickly looked out the window and..... shit it is

I jolted up from the couch "we'll continue talking about this later" I said and ran out. How come Sundown came early? Or did time pass by fast?

I dashed looking through the forest almost engulfed in darkness "JaeHee!!" I repeatedly shouted as I ran through...

'Kyaaaaaa!!'

I heard her tiny voice scream. With instincts I ran to the direction wherein the scream was heard, once I got there, my eyes instantly grew dangerously red.

JaeHee was down on the floor holding her twisted ankle, her face retorted pain. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was trying to hold back the varghulfs but they weren't strong enough.

Not only my eyes grew red but the marks on my face and neck appeared once again, I could feel my fang grow long and sharp, my nails grew long

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!"

I growled, my voice, deeper than it already is. They all looked at me, JaeHee looked at my with her face stained with tears.

I glared at the Varghulfs "Baekhyun... Chanyeol... bring her back at the house, I'll take care of these gays" I said harshly. They nodded and carefully carried JaeHee back to the house.

I looked at the varghulfs "let the games begin" I said

"May the odds be ever in your favor"

JaeHee's Pov

Once we got back home, they placed me on the couch, Lay then came to me "are you hurt anywhere?" I nodded and pointed my twisted ankle.

He nodded and started using his powers to aid it. I looked at Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa "oppa, I need to go back to Sehun.... please" I cried.

I wanna make sure he isn't hurt "JaeHee, Sehun is quite unstable right now regarding to what happened to you, he will be back right about..... now" just in time the door flew open and came in Sehun, still clean except his hands.

I stood up "oppa" I was about to run to him but seriously, my leg hurts. But someone catched me and that someone is Sehun "tsk. Hang on" he carried me and placed me back on the couch.

Lay continued aiding my poor ankle meanwhile I hughed Sehun tightly, scared if I might lose him "Don't worry, honey, You won't lose me" Sehun whispered "but still!" I said and hugged him while pouting.

He chuckled and hugged me back "Ah!" I shouted as I felt pain on my ankle, I let go frok the hug and looked at lay "Sorry" he twisted it again, I held Sehun's hand tightly "its okay, It'll be over soon" he pecked my forehead and put an arm around me.

After aiding my ankle, Everyone gathered in the living room.

Sehun cleared his throat beside me, I glanced at him then back at the other guys "uhmmm.... do you have something to say...orrr..." I trailed off.

Sehun held my hand, then Lay spoke "JaeHee, we have something to tell you" they do? "Really? What is it?" I asked, somehow, I feel something bad, I don't know but that feeling came from my guts.

"You are..." Kris started

I can't say that I am not nervous. I AM SO FREAKING NERVOUS!!

Lay sighed "you are Pregnant, JaeHee" my eyes widen, my jaw met the floor.

I'm... pregnant?

"JaeHee!"

Was the last thing I heard before losing my consciousness.