Chapter 27

Sehun's Pov

She lost consciousness. Great, she's making me guilty "Don't be guilty, she might be surprised of the sudden news" Luhan said, I sighed and carried JaeHee bridal style "I'm gonna tuck her in bed" I said, they stood up "we'll follow, its dangerous" Chanyeol said, I nodded.

So we went to the room. I placed her in bed and tucked her behind the blankets. I sat on the edge while the others scattered around the room.

Xiumin sighed "its not good to leave her alone when she's carrying life in her tummy, its dangerous" he said "also, we just couldn't depend on Sehun everytime she's in danger, though his full power came out of him other than us" I sighed

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked as I looked at JaeHee, I held her hand "I got Vamp guards in Canada, since I own an agency company, I got superior agents" Kris said, Suho nodded "that would be good to have them, do you think they will arrive tomorrow?" Suho asked.

Kris smirked "Don't worry about that" he took out his phone and left the room "the only thing to worry about now is how JaeHee acts when she wakes up" I sighed.

Then Chen smiled "come on Sehun, don't doubt her, she's not gonna drop your baby, think positive" I smiled and nodded "well then, if you please excuse me, I'll go prepare dinner" D.O said and left the room with Chanyeol.

Soon enough, one by one, they left. I looked at JaeHee again hoping that she'd wake up already "I hope you're not mad, hon" I whispered and pecked her soft pale hands.

After a short while, D.O came in "hey, Dinner is ready, come on, the others are waiting" I nodded "I'll be there in a minute" I said, he hummed in reply then left.

I sighed and slowly woke JaeHee up, she needs to eat "babe, wake up, its dinner time" I said, she slowly opened her eyes, she looked at me....

I was hurt....

Her eyes were blank, no sense of emotion at all.

I hid my sadness by smiling, I helped her up and we went downstairs and to the dinning hall. We sat on our respective chairs "Gald you're awake now JaeHee, let's eat" Kai said.

We started eating meanwhile JaeHee stayed silent not moving a muscle "uhmmm... babe, eat up" I said, she ignored me as she stood up and left the dinning room.

I sighed and looked down, tears falling from my eyes. Is she mad? She don't want the baby?

JaeHee's Pov

I stood up and left the dinning hall, I went back to our room and to the balcony. I sighed as I stared at the starry night skies.

I am not mad actually, I am just in culture shock, hearing the sudden news of me being pregnant is still sinking into my head. I am actually happy that Sehun is the father of this living person in me, its just that, I don't have any idea how to express this.

If I'd be too overjoyed, Sehun might think that I wanted this in the first place but I don't, its Fate that brought me into this stage. I sighed, then I felt warm strong arms wrap around my waist, a chin landed on my shoulder "babe... are you mad?" His voice... it saddens me to hear his voice being broken especially that the reason is me.

I carefully removed his arms from my waist and faced him, my heart broke at the sight of his tear-stained face, I cupped his left cheek with my right hand "why would I be mad?" I asked him softly "you were ignoring me and.... you didn't even listen" he said as tears continued to fall from his eyes. I frowned and pulled him into a hug "Oppa.... uljimayo.... jebal" I whispered but his cries continued, I comforted him

Its my fault why he's crying, I hurted him. Once he pulled away, he wiped away his tears "tell me honestly.... do you want the baby? You can--" I cut him off with a Kiss.

He didn't hesitate to kiss back, when we were out of air, we pulled away "I don't want to drop our baby, this is a one and only opportunity to have a gift given by God" I said and he smiled.

I held both his hands "I'm sorry for treating you differently just now, It was hard to let the news sink in" I said, he smiled and nodded "come on, we have to go to sleep" he said and so we entered the room, closed the balcony not forgetting to lock the door.

We lay down under the sheets, hugging one another "Good night love" he pecked my lips then leveled his face with my tummy, he pecked it "Good night baby" he said and came back face to face with me, we shared one more passionate kiss before going to sleep