Chapter 31

JaeHee's Pov

It has been a few days ever since that day that Sehun and the three guys started going in and out of the house. I also started to doubt Sehun and his doings, I mean, its been a week and he couldn't even give me time to cuddle because he comes home late and tired. My only company was the others and the dogs, how fascinating, isn't it?

I sighed as I stood up from the bed, Sehun already left early in the morning, when I was about to enter the bathroom, someone suddenly came in and that someone is Baekhyun....

... wearing a tux? Where is he going?

"Oppa, what are you doing here? And what are you wearing?" I asked "no time to explain, just go take a bath, I'll wait out here" I nodded and went in the bathroom. I took a quick bath and wore a robe after.

I went and he suddenly pulled me to the dresser, letting me sit on the cushioned chair "Oppa, what are you doing?" I asked "shush! Just watch" I nodded as he dried my hair. After drying, he tied it into a half ponytail with the tips curled naturally, He let me face him and did something with my face.

Not long, he finished "Good, now change into this dress" he gave me a white gown, its nothing special, just simple and elegant. I didn't fight back and just went on with it.

After wearing the gown, he placed a veil above my head. Okay, right now, I am seriously curious "oppa, what is happening?" I asked, he ignored my question and let me wear a 4-inch gold strappy heels.

"Done, let's go, the car is waiting" I nodded then a bark came, I looked down and saw Vivi wearing a black bow around his neck, I smiled "what are you wearing?" He just sat down, waiting for me to pick him up but Baekhyun beat me to it.

He picked up Vivi and we went out of the house, that's when I realized it was already empty "where's everyone?" I asked, still I was ignored. We went in his car and he drove somewhere.

After an hour we arrived at the said venue, we were at the beach and it was unbelievably empty "okay, I'm freaking out, what are we doing here?" I looked at Baekhyun and he looked at me, he smiled "it won't be a surprise If I tell you" he said, my eyebrows scrunched then someone opened the door revealing Kris in a tux.

He held a hand out and I took it, I went out, he showed me a smile, he pulled the veil to cover my face "oppa, what are we doing here?" I asked "a surprise is waiting for your at the beach" he said.

We started walking, as we walked towards the beach, I looked around and was amazed of the surroundings, I looked down and saw pink and white petals from roses.

When we came to a stop, I looked up and gasped, nearly in tears, Chanyeol came and gave me the bouquet. In front of me is an unforgettable sight to see. Sehun, standing in front of the altar, smiling at me, on the chairs were our friends sitting, smiling at me also some people I don't know.

Then Kris started walking, I couldn't do anything so I followed, I walked on the red carpet, looking into Sehun's eyes.

All those days that passed, wherein I doubted Sehun for cheating on me, I was truly wrong "He really wanted to surprise you by marrying you, that's why he comes home tired" I nodded at what Kris said "and here I am, doubting him, I guess I am having wrong thoughts again" I said and he chuckled.

We stopped in front of Sehun, he came to me and Kris "thanks hyung" he said, Kris smiled and let go of my hand, handing me to Sehun. He looked at me and smiled.

We faced the altar and the priest started the ceremony.

"Do you, Oh Sehun, take Kang JaeHee, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I, Oh Sehun, take you, Kang JaeHee, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do us apart" he replied as he looked into my eyes, I smiled at him, he stuck the ring into my finger

"Do you, Kang JaeHee, take Oh Sehun as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I, Kang JaeHee, take you, Oh Sehun, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do us apart" I said and stuck the ring on his finger. We both held hands.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said. Sehun got loose from my hold and transferred the front of my veil to the back, he held my hands again "were you surprised?" He asked, I nodded, tears threatening to fall from my eyes "very, why did you want to make it a surprise?" I asked, he held me on the waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Just because" he smiled "I love you and I want to spend my whole living years with you" he said then crashed his lips onto mine, our friends and the guests cheered.

We pulled away and faced them, I saw Baekhyun smiling at me while doing a thumbs up. I looked at Sehun, he smiled at me, I smiled at him. I placed my head on his shoulder.

I looked around me, everyone looks so happy. But this isn't the end yet, I know for sure that from this day onwards, my whole life will change and dangers around won't go away especially now.

You know my life went through a lot and this is the best one that ever happened to me, I looked at Sehun again "What's gonna happen now?" I asked, he smiled "we form a clan of our own species, what do you want to name it?" He asked. I started thinking of exotic names.

The dear light bulb above my head lit up "Let's call it EXO" I said.

To be continued....