Chapter 4

Kai's Pov

Lunch time came and we went to the cafeteria, we ordered our meals and to a table, I noticed JaeHee only bought a can of milk "Are you only gonna drink that?" I asked "yeah, its the Same as what you drank yesterday" She also drank this yesterday?

"Well, yeah, I'm on a diet" Diet? Tss "Diet? Come on JaeHee, You're already fit" Chanyeol said and I nodded in agreement "Really? I don't see myself that way" she said as she sipped on her milk.

I smiled and picked the kimchi on my meal and let her eat it "What? Kai, Milk for me Is okay" she said "Not for us, just eat it" she sighed then ate the kimchi, I smiled "Ayieeeee! New Love birds!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung coed.

I just chuckled then started eating, Baekhyun frowned "You love Kai already and you just met, JaeHee ah, don't you love me anymore?" Seriously, I want to puke with Baekhyun hyung's Face "Shut it Baek, I love the three of you as a brother, no more no less" she said.

I smiled and put an arm over her shoulder "Does that mean we could visit your home?" Chanyeol hyung asked and she nodded "Sure, besides I'm alone" we cheered "We'll go this weekend!" The two of them cheered.

We continued eating then baek called me to sit beside him, I did "Okay, now do a pose you are comfortable with" we did then she started scribbling on her sketchbook.

After a few minutes "Done" she showed it to us "Woah!" I gawked, she drew us totally in details, she ripped it off from her sketchbook and gave it to me. I sat back beside her "I will paste this on my room" I said "we already did" The two goofballs said and we chuckled and continued eating until a hand slammed on the table, we looked at the person and found it to be...

"Sehun"

JaeHee's Pov

"Sehun" Kai said and I looked at the guy, who is my seat mate "Is it true that you pushed my girlfriend?!" He asked angrily at me "W-what?" No doubt, I am scared. The three boys stood up

"What are you talking about sehun?" Baekhyun asked "Yeah, JaeHee didn't push HeeJin, its the other way around" Chanyeol said "Don't protect her hyungs, she's just a bitch who wants to get your attention"

He pushed Kai away and grabbed my hand, he gripped on it to hard "W-what? Yah! L-let M-me go!" I stammered and shooked off his grip, he looked at me as if he was about to kill

"You are gonna apologize to her even if you like it or not" he said and grabbed my hand "Yah! I d-didn't d-do anything wrong!" Really, I badly want to cry then Kai came and removed his grip on me, he held my hand "stop it sehun, she didn't do anything wrong and we saw it" he said and stood in front of me protective-ly, Sehun scoffed

"I don't understand why you're protecting a flirt like her" Ouch! "Yah! Stop calling her like that! You don't know her!" Chanyeol oppa bursted and was about to punch him but I restrained him.

He scoffed then left, the three of them turned to me "JaeHee ah..." that's when I knew that I am crying, I wiped my tears off "Aniya... gwaenchana.. haha" I tried to laugh it off but these damn tears just won't stop.

Kai hugged me, soon followed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I cried, what he said really offended me, As far as I know, I am not a flirt nor a bitch. I pulled away and they rubbed my back, Chanyeol removed my glasses since its Fogged up

"You know, you look much prettier without these glasses, much prettier than baekhyun that is" I smiled "Yah!" Baekhyun smacked him and I giggled, I wiped my tears and smiled "Thanks for Defending me" I said and they nodded

"We are your brothers aren't we?" Kai said "ani, we are the brothers while you are her lover" I blushed "Yah! Stop teasing her will you! Don't mind them" Kai said and I just nodded, totally speechless of the situation

"Oh my, she's speechless and blushing" argh! Can't I just control my blush?! I lightly pinched baekhyun "Oww! Okay I'll stop" he pouted as he rubbed the part where I pinched.

"Don't pout baek, you look ugly" we laughed at Kai's remark "Yah!" He shouted but still he laughed. We took our things and started walking to our next class which is dance class.

"That reminds me, how old are you Jaehee?" Kai asked "17" they looked at me with wide eyes "what?" I asked innocently "You are younger than us?!" I hesitantly nodded "I guess"

We entered the dance studio, we separated since we need to change into something else. I looked for my locker and found it a little later, I opened it and saw a black leggings with a black Shirt and Jacket.

I wore it and also the black pump shoes, I placed my bag in my locker and securely locked it, I went back to the studio and found them, I went to them "You dress up quick" I said and they smiled "you'll get used to it" I just smiled.

Then we heard a few claps, we looked at the person and saw the teacher "okay, so since I heard that there will be a new student, I want to see her dance" I gulped and everyone looked at me.

"What dance do you know?" He asked "Uhmm... I know tango" I said then the music played "okay good! JongIn pair up with her, we'll see"

Kai also know how to do the tango?! We both went at the center and did our positions, the others just sat on the floor, all gazes focused on us then I saw Sehun, I gulped "hey, don't be nervous okay? Just focus your gaze on me then you'll be fine" I nodded and looked at his brown eyes.

The music started and we started dancing, imagining like as if there's only the two of us in the studio.