Chapter 8

JaeHee's Pov

When we got to my house, we went out still Chanyeol was carrying me "Oppa, you can put me down, I can walk" I said and he shooked his head "Ms. Kang, what happened to you?" My driver asked "uhmm... its something personal, could you call in some guards and help them with the Luggages?" I asked and he nodded then bowed.

Chanyeol went to the porch and my maid opened the door "oh my, come in" she opened the door, We went in with Kai following since he's the one carrying the dextrose and the blood pack .

The maid showed the way to the living room, Chanyeol placed me on the couch, I looked at the maid "prepare three rooms and tell the chef to make dinner" I said, she nodded then bowed before leaving.

Baekhyun came and sat beside me same goes through with the other two, they sighed "You know, I'll be fine, you don't have to stay with me" I said and they shooked their head "its fine, besides HeeJin is at home and I don't want to see her every day" Chanyeol said

"Ah, by the way, Suho, our friend and also D.O wants to visit" Baekhyun said "they can visit any time they want" I said and they nodded. The guards came with the Luggages "where shall we place these ma'am?" One of them asked

"There are three rooms being prepared at the second floor, put them consecutively there" I said and they nodded then went upstairs "You never told us you were this rich" Kai said, I just smiled.

"I got my own secrets too you know" I said we chuckled then the maid came in "Ms. Kang, the dinner is ready" I really am impressed, my cooks are the best, they cook fast. We went to the dinning room and saw the delish food on the table.

I sat on my seat and Chanyeol sat next to me while the other two are in front of us. We started eating, after eating, I removed the needles stuck on me since its all finished.

I let the maids show them their rooms while I went to mine, I changed into my night clothes then went to bed.

THE NEXT DAY

Chanyeol's Pov

I woke up because I heard some noise, I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling, where am I? Then I remembered that I am in JaeHee's house.

I sat up with a yawn, I then stood up and made the bed. I went to the bathroom and washed up, I gargled some mouthwash and got out. I went to the closet and got out my favorite snapback, I wore it then went out, just to see a maid vacuuming the floor.

She looked at me then bowed "Good Morning, is JaeHee awake already?" I asked and she nodded "Yes, She's at the gym on that door right over there" she said as she pointed on the other wing.

"Thanks" I said and she nodded then continued vacuuming the floor, I went to where she pointed and opened the door. The first thing I saw is JaeHee doing pull ups with one hand.

I entered and went behind her, I held her waist and she slightly jumped that she let go of the bar, good thing I held her. I put her down "Is it too early for you to start working out? And not to mention your wrist" I said

"Well good morning to you too, I was just using the treadmill for a morning run but these equipments sure are tempting" I nodded as I took a face towel and wiped her sweat "how many hours have you been in here?" I asked

"About 2-3 hours" she said and I nodded "is Kai oppa and Baekhyun oppa awake yet?" She asked "Not yet and that's why you should go to your room and wash up" I said and she pouted "but I am not finished with my pull ups" she whined

I cupped both her cheeks and looked into her eyes "JaeHee, I don't want you to be injured again, sure you're doing workouts but can you not do those extreme workouts yet? I know you mastered it but you used two hands, since you are injured, can you do me a favor and just use the treadmill?" I said and she pouted.

"Look, I don't want you to be injured again and it will be my fault if baekhyun finds out, seeing you workout and not telling of don't do it will be my fault and he'll go super mad" I said as I held her shoulders, she sighed a smile "well, at least I could still use the treadmill, okay" she said and I smiled.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her then she hugged back, I pulled away "come on, you need to go take a shower" I said and we went out. She went to her room while I proceeded downstairs, I went to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and saw kinds of vegetables and in the freezer are packets of ice.

I then saw a blender which gives me an idea.

JaeHee's Pov

Chanyeol is really sweet, he really takes care of me as if I was really his sister. He makes me feel safe and secured whenever he's around, same goes through with Kai and Baekhyun.

After I finished taking a shower, I went out wearing my bathrobe. I went to my closet and wore high waisted denim shorts and white fitted long sleeve crop top.

I went out of my closet and to my full body mirror, I started combing my hair and when I saw it my eyes widen "What the? What happened to my hair?" I asked, there are more Violet streaks appearing. This never happened before, I sighed as I continued brushing my hair.

Once I'm done, I went out of my room then headed downstairs. I heard someone blending something so I went to the Kitchen and saw Baekhyun sitting on the stool while Chanyeol is pouring shake on three cups

I sat beside Baekhyun "Good morning" I said and he smiled "Did your wrist hurt? Chanyeol told me you were doing extreme workouts" oh... I nodded then Chanyeol placed two cups in front of us "I made a vegetable shake, taste it" I nodded then grabbed the cup full of shake.

I tasted it and my eyes widen "Is it bad?" Chanyeol asked "No, This is the best vegetable shake I have ever had, come on oppa taste it" I said as I shoved baekhyun the other cup. He sipped and has the same reaction as me.

I told you its yummy. We continued finishing the drink then the chef came in, I stood up, "let's go wait at the living room, they have to cook breakfast" I said and they nodded. We went to the living room and I turned the television on and we watched random channels then one of my pet caretakers came with a panic expression.

I stood up "Ms. Kang, Lance..." my eyes widen then quickly ran to the basement.